• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
The fuck is that to the left of your monitors?

Clean set up though.

looks like a bed with a cheap fake animal skin throw. All about that tech, nothing when it comes to aesthetic
ugly ass cases too

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I've been bumping both of Tinashe's tapes super hard this past week. She just does it for me.

Cudder

IMG_20121118_005436.jpg

CunninLynguists show was live. Lots of energy, tons of fun. They know how to work a crowd. Lost count of the people passing Kno and Deac weed from the crowd lol.

IMG_20121118_005436.jpg

CunninLynguists show was live. Lots of energy, tons of fun. They know how to work a crowd. Lost count of the people passing Kno and Deac weed from the crowd lol.

big crowd?

Dunno why Kno doesn't just sell beats to other rappers. He could be making some good money. IMO it seems like Eminem would love his shit

Cudder

big crowd?

Dunno why Kno doesn't just sell beats to other rappers. He could be making some good money. IMO it seems like Eminem would love his shit

Much bigger turnout than I was expecting. Comparable to KRIT's crowd when he came, I was surprised as fuck when I looked behind me and saw everyone.

Esch

Banned
cunninglynguists are like the last relevant bastion of the coldvein/siddx era of white rap hipsters, no surprise they have a big turn out

HiResDes

Garbage as fuck, repeats shit worse than Soulja Boy. Don't compare that shit to Scottie Pippen. Even Riff Raff's Larry Bird is better than that

Cudder

oh yeah, forgot to mention the best part of the show.

During Tonedeff's set, he jumped in the crowd to crowdsurf but no one caught him. I mean NO ONE even made an attempt to catch his ass. fucking fell straight to the floor lmao. wish I had caught that on video.

Garbage as fuck, repeats shit worse than Soulja Boy. Don't compare that shit to Scottie Pippen. Even Riff Raff's Larry Bird is better than that

I just said bass. That's all

My bad.
E:Sometimes I get stuck on neutral when it comes to new releases. I work with students that would rather listen to Eazy E, Dre, Snoop than whats hot now

T Dollarz

During Tonedeff's set, he jumped in the crowd to crowdsurf but no one caught him. I mean NO ONE even made an attempt to catch his ass. fucking fell straight to the floor lmao. wish I had caught that on video.

That's bogus as fuck LMAO!

IrishNinja

haha did he take it well? idve been salty

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
cunninglynguists are like the last relevant bastion of the coldvein/siddx era of white rap hipsters, no surprise they have a big turn out

The funniest thing about this statement and others I've seen like it is I listen to way way more "typical" or "generic" rap than I do rhymesayers stuff. Atmosphere is pretty much the only white rap group (and slug's not even really white, he's mixed) that I champion like an emo fanboy. I like some other white rappers (Aesop, the occasional Macklemore track) but I'd rather listen to Killer Mike on an El-p track than listen to El-p on an El-p track.
And I don't even like doomtree outside of Dessa.

5 bucks says HiRes loves way more white hipster rappers than I do. But HiRes also has better taste in music than the rest of us so....

lmaooo. That idiot started a fucking conga line in our show.

.....a conga line

RJT

That's hilarious. I hope he talks about that on his podcast.

IrishNinja

Isn't that the album he shelved LS2 for? Dark Matter or something.

That's Dark Matter. It was even featured on the Wall Street Journal...

...oh yeah

nah ninjas, dark matter is the #SummerOnLock album, my sources tell me RZA's taking time away from reading Man with the Iron Fist reviews and working on beats, GZA woke up from a 15 year nap and said he had both of these in him, id say fall but definitely holiday '13 at the latest
only chance for a delay is if MS gets shook and moneyhats him to bump it back & not steal the loop/nextbox spotlight, which i could totally see happening

What, why do you say that?

i don't think even detox knows why detox says things sometimes

thabiz

Cancer for Cure is dope as fuck. The production on that album is unmatched this year.

Jig is Up into Sign Here is the best 1-2 fucked up punch.

Just beneath that dry disguise you're soaking wet

HiResDes

I re-listened to the last Homeboy Sandman and I gotta say it's pretty damn dope, though this admittance was probably bad timing on my part.

thabiz

Is no one listening to MHz Legacy? Speaking of DefJux and white rappers.

Also, if your sleeping on Fizzology, you are doing yourself a disservice.

...oh yeah

nah ninjas, dark matter is the #SummerOnLock album, my sources tell me RZA's taking time away from reading Man with the Iron Fist reviews and working on beats, GZA woke up from a 15 year nap and said he had both of these in him, id say fall but definitely holiday '13 at the latest
only chance for a delay is if MS gets shook and moneyhats him to bump it back & not steal the loop/nextbox spotlight, which i could totally see happening

i don't think even detox knows why detox says things sometimes

Thhese ninjas aint believe us son. Me and Ninja been having that LS2 advanced preview copy. Shits a game changer.

IrishNinja, that's some PopGAF level stannery.

You best check your tone girl. Put your inside voice on, fore i put ya ass outside.

HiResDes

Is no one listening to MHz Legacy? Speaking of DefJux and white rappers.

Also, if your sleeping on Fizzology, you are doing yourself a disservice.

I have MHz Legacy and have listened to it once but felt like it sounded antiquated in a bad way, while Large Professor's boom bap revival record felt fresh by comparison. I can't really pinpoint why, but MHz Legacy definitely feels rather stale to me. Will re-listen to Fizzology though, which I felt a bit more.

thabiz

I have MHz Legacy and have listened to it once but felt like it sounded antiquated in a bad way, while Large Professor's boom bap revival record felt fresh by comparison. I can't really pinpoint why, but MHz Legacy definitely feels rather stale to me. Will re-listen to Fizzology though, which I felt a bit more.

It probably is old stuff. Maybe its nostalgia, but I'm diggin it. I will admit its nowhere near top ten, but it was nice to hear them doing what they do again.

The Large P was dope, but didnt have staying power. It was easily overshadowed this year. I do love that hes still doing his thing.

It's Easy on Fizzology is some classic shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom