• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
KiD CuDi:

Me and Kendricks jam is called "Solo Dolo Part II". Produced by me, again. Ima spank the worlds ass w this album man. Ull see ho

Love to my mentor 88 Keys. He made some heat w @dotdagenius for indicud

ohhh got Common on the album. joint produced by 88 and Dot

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HiiiLife

Aw snap. Been a minute since I listened to Cudi. I haven't even heard his new singles yet. Not sure if that's good or bad. Lol.

Macca

KiD CuDi:

Me and Kendricks jam is called "Solo Dolo Part II". Produced by me, again. Ima spank the worlds ass w this album man. Ull see ho

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck. yeeeees. gunna have to listen to the og solo dolo right now.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
artworks-000034414202-lpto2v-original.jpg

Listen/Download.

Man I miss Cool n Dre beats.

Esch

Banned
The funniest thing about this statement and others I've seen like it is I listen to way way more "typical" or "generic" rap than I do rhymesayers stuff. Atmosphere is pretty much the only white rap group (and slug's not even really white, he's mixed) that I champion like an emo fanboy. I like some other white rappers (Aesop, the occasional Macklemore track) but I'd rather listen to Killer Mike on an El-p track than listen to El-p on an El-p track.
And I don't even like doomtree outside of Dessa.

5 bucks says HiRes loves way more white hipster rappers than I do. But HiRes also has better taste in music than the rest of us so....

i wasnt being serious (about you). now coldvein....

overcast

KiD CuDi:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh damn. This has me hyped. Those two seem like they would collab really well.

HiResDes

good kid, m.A.A.d. city still gives me those classic album goosebumps, Sing About Me is my track of the year of any genre. I included Black Boy Fly out of the bonus tracks and got rid of the other two and now I don't skip anything.

good kid, m.A.A.d. city still gives me those classic album goosebumps, Sing About Me is my track of the year of any genre. I included Black Boy Fly out of the bonus tracks and got rid of the other two and now I don't skip anything.

yea I still haven't listened to all of that Mary J Blidge track lmao. Black Boy Fly is stunning though

HiResDes

Okay there are like five tracks I fuck with super heavy on MHz Legacy, all feature heavy, and yes one of them is Spaceship Ft. Danny Brown.

thabiz

Okay there are like five tracks I fuck with super heavy on MHz Legacy, all feature heavy, and yes one of them is Spaceship Ft. Danny Brown.

Thats a fucked up track. I love it. It's not AOTY, but its a solid throwback to early 00's.

Smoke some ish, and grab your skate. :)

bowery

gkmc is definitely becoming a classic for me across any genre.....i know its been beaten to death but after playing graduation in full a lot recently i think its becoming top 5 albums all time for me

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
First albums (cassettes) I bought were Meat Loaf: Bat out of Hell II and Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. on the same day. I bought Meat Loaf because of the bitchin' art work and Tupac to annoy my stepdad.

meatloaf_batouthell_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom