• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

Oooohhh first album, not first hip hop. Ok

CTA.jpg

more like pause

LOL I was wondering if anyone was going to comment on that.

2791414592_1.jpg

Here was my first. 2nd is probably Michael Jackson Bad. Although I didn't technically buy that Michael Jackson album myself,it was pretty much mine since I was the one who primarily listened to it and i owned the movie with all the videos mashed up.

T Dollarz

2791414592_1.jpg

Here was my first. 2nd is probably Michael Jackson Bad. Although I didn't technically buy that Michael Jackson album myself,it was pretty much mine since I was the one who primarily listened to it and i owned the movie with all the videos mashed up.

Fucking respect. My 7 year old self had terrible taste. Then again, it was during the prime of boy bands, so I was doomed.

HiiiLife

I wish Luda's album artwork was more in line with Word of Mouf & Chicken n Beer. Funny shit.

Some album covers are just doing too much. Lol.

HiiiLife

I guess it's my turn to mention that I fucked with my brothers Destiny's Child cd HEAVY. Lol. All the girls in Philly bumping Writings On the Wall.

im not gonna front, I had a spice girls album somewhere. that was what all the chicks were listening to when we were like 8. plus, they were (are) fine as hell.

ricky martin though, nah, that aint me.

I had the movie, which was better cause while you were looking at the coverart,I was watching them in motion.

2791414592_1.jpg

this. and then i bought some backstreet boys cd

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
First album I bought was please hammer don't hurt em. In 1990. My 8 year old ass danced around my living room all day listening to that. I moved pretty quickly to NWA after that.

Esch

Banned
well either way Big Willie Style was a great little pop rap album, most likely ghostwritten by Nas on half the tracks.

I hate hate hate the fucking beastie boys.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
First album I personally owned was Thriller

Got mad time today thinking about hitting the lab any requests?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
My first album was better:

BIG WILLY STYLE

iGF8vJyj3OIbg.gif

No way December. There has been 0 hype/marketing. Guarantee it hits in March. Gut feeling.

I'd love a december release, but yeah... I can see it getting pushed to next year, I'd even say a late January release so he hits a year since HnC.

Got mad time today thinking about hitting the lab any requests?

Fresh Prince/Will Smith retrospective.

Also picked up my last years AOTY and a current top three member of this year today...
tumblr_mdplo02pzq1qkwdpuo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom