• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Which album would have been a classic with tracks cut?

I think IWW would have been looked upon more fondly. same with Blueprint 2. Section 80 is another, and so is Grandmasters for me. I could go on. but this is personal preference. Im saying that its little things like that, those subtle touches that make an album altogether that much better.

and im listening to Mac and Cheese in the car tomorrow

kamspy

What in the fuck did Trina have to do to get on this French tape? Would French really be hard up enough to get that off Trina for a feature? The whole situation kinda makes me sick. I haven't seen what she looks like in years, but Trick Daddy seems like the kinda guy who when he runs through something he really runs through it.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
French and Future are on tier 2 of shitty rappers

Tier 1 garbage rap : Music sucks, attitudes suck, runs around like a fucking moron with no appreciation for their opportunities. A bunch of bottom bitches with delusions of pimpness.
Soulja Boy, Chief Keef

Tier 2 garbage rap : Music sucks, attitudes suck, but are smart enough to realize they have a big opportunity handed to them and need to take advantage while not acting like a drunk 13 year old with his first gun.
Future, French Montana

Tier 3 garbage rap: Music sucks, but have good attitudes, understand and appreciates the opportunities they have. Wish they made good music because I'd like to support them.
Lil B

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Tier 1 garbage rap : Music sucks, attitudes suck, runs around like a fucking moron with no appreciation for their opportunities. A bunch of bottom bitches with delusions of pimpness.
Soulja Boy, Chief Keef

Tier 2 garbage rap : Music sucks, attitudes suck, but are smart enough to realize they have a big opportunity handed to them and need to take advantage while not acting like a drunk 13 year old with his first gun.
Future, French Montana

Tier 3 garbage rap: Music sucks, but have good attitudes, understand and appreciates the opportunities they have. Wish they made good music because I'd like to support them.
Lil B

Lupe Tier 1 confirmed.

Esch

Banned
Trina+Styled-By-June-Ambrose-5.jpg

Trina+BET+Hip+Hop+Awards+2012+Audience+Show+4H3u02OCz_al.jpg

No Lil Kim, but she aint age like Stacey Dash either

kamspy

Future is not a rapper. He's on the "insta delete" list with Kirko Bangz and T Pain. I could really never get into any of whatever it is those guys do.

Recon

Banned
Oh fuck yeah. Game is going to pop off and TDE is going to end his career like 300 Bars sort of ended G-Unit.

I have honestly thought this is a possibility. Game has a good thing right now, so obviously he is going to fuck it up. Can you imagine if he just would of shut his mouth and kept rolling with G-Unit? He probably could of been that West Coast dude he so desperately wants to be.

PBY

Banned
Future is not a rapper. He's on the "insta delete" list with Kirko Bangz and T Pain. I could really never get into any of whatever it is those guys do.
Tpain put out the worst tape this year hands down. And it wasn't even close.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
So im the only one in here who liked that Slaughterhouse album??

Naw I liked it too. Solid 7.5, better than their first album. It serves a specific genre of hip hop that nobody else does adequately right now.
It did get old fast though, lasted about 2 weeks before I lost interest.

WanderingWind

I have honestly thought this is a possibility. Game has a good thing right now, so obviously he is going to fuck it up. Can you imagine if he just would of shut his mouth and kept rolling with G-Unit? He probably could of been that West Coast dude he so desperately wants to be.

Maybe. But even then he wanted to be the G-Unit groupie. That's why 300 bars was so eviscerating. It was like your ex screaming about the shit you did behind closed doors. Nothing cuts like a woman scorned.

F&L1/The Cool says your momma should slap you and you should thank her for it.

The Cool is my favorite album of all time, next to a Counting Crows record. But Lupe since then has been worse than your prospects of finding a woman who will ignore your psoriasis.

DominoKid

Soulja Boy, Chief Keef

Future, French Montana

Lil B

actually bothering to rank them = missing the point

http://stupiddope.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Trina+Styled-By-June-Ambrose-5.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Trina+BET+Hip+Hop+Awards+2012+Audience+Show+4H3u02OCz_al.jpg[IMG]

No Lil Kim, but she aint age like Stacey Dash either[/QUOTE]

still would off nostalgia and expected ability. i heard her voice on french tape and started having flashbacks.

Recon

Banned
Maybe. But even then he wanted to be the G-Unit groupie. That's why 300 bars was so eviscerating. It was like your ex screaming about the shit you did behind closed doors. Nothing cuts like a woman scorned.

The Cool is my favorite album of all time, next to a Counting Crows record. But Lupe since then has been worse than your prospects of finding a woman who will ignore your psoriasis.

Current output does not erase past. If so, Nas has ethered himself multiple times and should be in hiding.

On another note, Yelawof Speaks on Why Radioactive was Trash and How Love Story will be dope. Sure Yela, I really believe an album from you called Love Story is going to be good.

Naw I liked it too. Solid 7.5, better than their first album. It serves a specific genre of hip hop that nobody else does adequately right now.
It did get old fast though, lasted about 2 weeks before I lost interest.

I was the same man. Loved that shit for maybe 2 weeks before it fell out of rotation. I enjoyed it though.

WanderingWind

kamspy

That has got to be the harshest avatar bet I've ever seen.

Note to self: Never get into avatar bet with Macca in the room.

Esch

Banned
cant believe there was a point in time where I clicked on slaughterhouse music at all. ah well, mistakes of the youth

also on trina: cant go there if wayne has been there. its against my principles

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Also to chime in on Game, he was suppose to be on Aftermath but 50 cock blocked him like he cock blocked Young Buck and almost took the dude's name. Basically if he wasn't on G-unit he couldn't be on Aftermath.. that is why Game is still bitter

Recon

Banned
You mean he's not?

Yela sounds like a douche bag unable to take responsibility for his shit music. "my fans weren't ready to hear it"

Yela, plz.

I can count on one hand the amount of Yela tracks I fuck with. Dude has always gotten way more praise than he has earned. A couple months before Radioactive hit, he was talking about how clever that title was, because it was this crazy dope shit and it was gonna be active on the radio. It was neither. He had one good single and it was with Kid fucking Rock. I guarantee it wasnt Eminem's idea to have his one verse be on the same fucking track as Gangsta Boo. There were so many different ways they could of went with the record to make it viable. But you can honestly see where Yela fucked it and where Shady fucked it. Its like two people's worst ideas mish-mashed together to form some unholy voltron of shit music.

PBY

Banned
I can count on one hand the amount of Yela tracks I fuck with. Dude has always gotten way more praise than he has earned. A couple months before Radioactive hit, he was talking about how clever that title was, because it was this crazy dope shit and it was gonna be active on the radio. It was neither. He had one good single and it was with Kid fucking Rock. I guarantee it wasnt Eminem's idea to have his one verse be on the same fucking track as Gangsta Boo. There were so many different ways they could of went with the record to make it viable. But you can honestly see where Yela fucked it and where Shady fucked it. Its like two people's worst ideas mish-mashed together to form some unholy voltron of shit music.

Yeah... but that Trunk Muzik

Tokubetsu

I always forget about Yelawolf until one of you assholes brings him back up. Thanks for that. =/

Can we just let it go, please? ='(

Esch

Banned
I always forget about Yelawolf until one of you assholes brings him back up. Thanks for that. =/

Can we just let it go, please? ='(

we've thrown him in the bushes. he needs a real fan to slap him back into reality. what an idiot.

he caught wiz khalifaitis, he lost his edge

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Big Boi tracklist:

1. Ascending
2. The Thickets feat. Sleepy Brown
3. Apple Of My Eye
4. Objectum Sexuality feat. Phantogram
5. In The A feat. T.I. & Ludacris
6. She Hates Me feat. KiD CuDi
7. CPU feat. Phantogram
8. Thom Pettie feat. Little Dragon & Killer Mike
9. Mama Told Me feat. Kelly Rowland
10. Lines feat. A$AP Rocky & Phantogram
11. Shoes For Running feat. B.o.B. & Wavves
12. Raspberries feat. Mouche & Scar
13. Tremendous Damage feat. Bosko
14. Descending feat. Little Dragon

Deluxe Edition
15. Higher Res feat. Jai Paul & Little Dragon
16. Gossip feat. UGK & Big K.R.I.T.
17. She Said OK Big Boi & Theophilus London feat. Tre Luce

Work makes me miss shit being posted here...

That 15th track with Jai Paul and Little Dragon?! Erect.

but really that Little Dragon/Killer Mike feature is whats gunna be the tits

Big Boi tracklist:

1. Ascending
2. The Thickets feat. Sleepy Brown
3. Apple Of My Eye
4. Objectum Sexuality feat. Phantogram
5. In The A feat. T.I. & Ludacris
6. She Hates Me feat. KiD CuDi
7. CPU feat. Phantogram
8. Thom Pettie feat. Little Dragon & Killer Mike
9. Mama Told Me feat. Kelly Rowland
10. Lines feat. A$AP Rocky & Phantogram
11. Shoes For Running feat. B.o.B. & Wavves
12. Raspberries feat. Mouche & Scar
13. Tremendous Damage feat. Bosko
14. Descending feat. Little Dragon

Deluxe Edition
15. Higher Res feat. Jai Paul & Little Dragon
16. Gossip feat. UGK & Big K.R.I.T.
17. She Said OK Big Boi & Theophilus London feat. Tre Luce
god DAMN. I NEED IT NOW.

Yeah, count me in on the "how is Little Dragon on so many tracks but not Mama Told Me" group

Macca

On Yela: I don't think I've seen a dude drop off so hard so fast. Start of last year dude was at the top of his game, got that Shady signing, coming off 0-60 buzz. The shit just went doooownhill. I'm mildly hyped for Trunk Muzik Returns, but not Love Story, fuck that.

Watch Slaughterhouse feature on Em's next album, and Yela not.

On Ace Mixes: Site is a liiiiittle screwed at the moment. I'm halfway through a pretty major change, which should bring some amazing features. But just gotta finish it. Should be all good to go before the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom