• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
28-Drake-Gets-A-Hard-On.gif

what the fuck?!!??!

DominoKid

whoever designed that cover shouldve sent that to Black Dynamite.

Never sure how credible this was but I think the 1st and 15th record label was started using Chilly's drug money. Always found Lupe's association with him hilarious.

i thought that was common knowledge.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Why does everyone just assume lupe did it because some crazy lady said so while trying to wring as much money from her incarcerated husband? You guys....are something lol
Because his tweets are pretty stupid

1236990_10151579964972617_379034557_n.png

Natti of CunninLynguists
Still Motion [LP]

01. Still Motion
02. Another Galaxy
03. Bright Lights Big City
04. All I Need
05. Remember This Night
06. Late Night Cruise
07. Just Like You
08. Pusherman
09. FilthyHard
10. G.O.R. (Gods of Rap)
11. Black Diamonds
12. Allegiance
13. Architecture
14. Underground Railroad

Featuring Freddie Gibbs, Sha Stimuli and more.
Production from Kno & Deacon The Villain

Digital release: September 24th
CD Shipping: September 30th

that artwork is dope as hell.

Looking forward to Kno's production. Has there been any updates on Strange Journey Vol. 3?

mooooose

Damn Fool's Gold is 2/2 on their rap albums. This is no Run the Jewels (not even close) but it's really solid. And OLD at the end of the month? No one is fucking with them this year.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
That chorus is wack as fuck oh yeeeeeaaaahhhhh.

And when did Wale's hairline graduate beyond Predator status. How did I never notice this tragedy?

Going bald happens who cares?

Also chorus is LL Cool J and pretty dope

kamspy

My FF team guys

Matt Ryan
Jamal Charles
MJD
AJ Green
Sidney Rice
Greg Olsen
Jordy Nelso
Patriots D
Some Kicker

Russel Wilson
Hakeem Nicks
Ryan Matthews
Jermichael Finley
Sam Bradford
Tyler Eifert
Mohommed Sanu

Eifert and Sanu basically FA placeholders. Maybe Sanu can pull a TJ Hous with AJ Green. We'll see. Bradford was a day 1 FA and I swooped him in case the Rams do something early.

My FF team guys

Matt Ryan
Jamal Charles
MJD
AJ Green
Sidney Rice
Greg Olsen
Jordy Nelso
Patriots D
Some Kicker

Russel Wilson
Hakeem Nicks
Ryan Matthews
Jermichael Finley
Sam Bradford
Tyler Eifert
Mohommed Sanu

Eifert and Sanu basically FA placeholders. Maybe Sanu can pull a TJ Hous with AJ Green. We'll see. Bradford was a day 1 FA and I swooped him in case the Rams do something early.

Out of interest where did you get Matt Ryan? I got him in the third round after taking two RBs (Ray Rice, then Stevan Ridley). No point in taking a QB in the first two rounds imo, unless something crazy happens.

DominoKid

i suck ass at fantasy football. i never draft well.

my team (16 team league)

Tom Brady
Victor Cruz
DeSean Jackson
Adrian Peterson
Giovani Bernard
Jermichael Finley
Kenbrell Tompkins
Garrett Hartley
Atlanta DEF

Bryce Brown
Jay Cutler
Rod Streater
Andre Roberts
Daniel Thomas
Dallas DEF

kamspy

Out of interest where did you get Matt Ryan? I got him in the third round after taking two RBs (Ray Rice, then Stevan Ridley). No point in taking a QB in the first two rounds imo, unless something crazy happens.

3rd or 4th. Can't remember. I thought it was a crazy value considering dude put up numbers last year. No clue why pundits have him so low in FF this year.

cdyhybrid

Mine:

RB
Alfred Morris
Deangelo Williams

WR
AJ Green
Eric Decker

QB
Colin Kaepernick

TE
Kyle Rudolph

Flex
Golden Tate

D/ST
Chicago

K
Blair Walsh

Bench
Ryan Tannehill
Mikel Leshoure
Jacoby Jones
Mike Tolbert

HiiiLife

Yo to HiRes and Naw, those Ethelwulf tracks y'all recommended are a problem. If his shit typically knocks like that, then I'm looking forward to hearing more of his songs.

Esch

Banned
Janelle Monae's music is straight, but there's something about her that irritates me. Must be that Mamoru Takamura hairstyle and her absurdly optimistic facial expressions

HiiiLife

Someone learn me, this whole beef between SGP and ASAP is because Rocky bit his style? Or am I under the wrong impression from the YouTube comments. Lol.

HiResDes

Yo to HiRes and Naw, those Ethelwulf tracks y'all recommended are a problem. If his shit typically knocks like that, then I'm looking forward to hearing more of his songs.
Ethelwulf has a pretty banging discography so far, though obviously it's super unoriginal
Someone learn me, this whole beef between SGP and ASAP is because Rocky bit his style? Or am I under the wrong impression from the YouTube comments. Lol.

No, it's because of Rocky stealing lyrics for his album and not putting SGP on basically. Then an A$AP weed carrier jumped one of Rocky's cousins or something and Rocky didn't seem remorseful.

JohnDoe

Banned
The dress, the hair. Shes probably cleaned more carpet than Stanley Steemer

I always saw that more as a thing to break down gender expectations. She has said herself that she doesn't like how "boxed in" women are in pop music and that she wears what she likes.
It kinda reminds me of Prince who would tease his fans about being gay or not.

DominoKid

I always saw that more as a thing to break down gender expectations. She has said herself that she doesn't like how "boxed in" women are in pop music and that she wears what she likes.
It kinda reminds me of Prince who would tease his fans about being gay or not.

her style is so stale though.

that GTA thread is sheltered-GAF coming out to play.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Never listened to Monae. I probably should.

Kamikaze by Q. Such a fucking raw song.
just started listening to it. i was gonna say " i hate it " but now i like it all of a sudden. wtf.
I really shouldn't have been surprised especially after I seen the orginal GAF San Andreas thread.
never saw the SA thread so i was unprepared. honestly, i would start calling out racists by name if i wasn't so tired and acting like an ignorant dumb ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom