• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
When did Cole sneak diss Drake? I must be getting old, I don't remember that.

I remember him returning some shots at Kendrick post control on something or the other.

"I was home alone, next thing I know / That long ass verse from a song called 'Control' was on / The room got nearer, the tune got clearer / That’s when I seen the shit playin' on your phone / Girl, what is that? A ringtone? / Shit, not you too / Man that hype done got you too / Everybody and their mama gassed / Even my mama asked what I'ma do / Decisions, decisions / In case this is war, then I load up on all ammunition / If a nigga want problems, my trigger’s on auto / I’ll make sure that nobody miss him."

edit:

http://rapgenius.com/Drake-draft-day-lyrics

Damn rapgenius is quick

Esch

Banned
There's a shot at Kanye too:

How the game turn into the Drake show?
Dog, what the fuck happen to so and so, where did they go?
They too worried 'bout bitches and fashion, they missin' in action

Eh.. Drake track is a bunch of puff bars.. but the Jay lines weren't really anything too hard hitting either. Credit to Drake for even responding I guess, though I'm certain he's thinking that Jay can't bring real heat anymore.

I remember him returning some shots at Kendrick post control on something or the other.

"I was home alone, next thing I know / That long ass verse from a song called 'Control' was on / The room got nearer, the tune got clearer / That’s when I seen the shit playin' on your phone / Girl, what is that? A ringtone? / Shit, not you too / Man that hype done got you too / Everybody and their mama gassed / Even my mama asked what I'ma do / Decisions, decisions / In case this is war, then I load up on all ammunition / If a nigga want problems, my trigger’s on auto / I’ll make sure that nobody miss him."

edit:

http://rapgenius.com/Drake-draft-day-lyrics

Damn rapgenius is quick
I remember that but it wasn't a shot. But in talking about Cole and Drake; Cole hasn't dissed him. I feel like if that battle happened Cole would release some potent rappity rap shit but Drake win the battle with some dumb one liner about Cole being ugly.

overcast

Drake track ain't bad. Kind of tired of these subliminals though.

I thought Cole did cool with that verse, but he said after that him and Kendrick were cool an they had just talked on the phone or some shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Drake is not sending shots at Kanye. This shot is indiscriminate.

Eh.. Drake track is a bunch of puff bars.. but the Jay lines weren't really anything too hard hitting either. Credit to Drake for even responding I guess, though I'm certain he's thinking that Jay can't bring real heat anymore.
Pretty much this.

I don't get why everyone in The Coli thread is even fucking w/the track TBH. I did like the line at the end about letting the instrumental run so mopphukas could loop it but that's about it.

Trey

I remember that but it wasn't a shot. But in talking about Cole and Drake; Cole hasn't dissed him.

Villematic

Trying to do this shit better than the niggas we grew up on
Name a fucking song I ain't threw up on
Talk is cheap, its like y'all grew up in a Jewish home!

Apparently it's not a shot at Drake (according to the annotation) but when I listen to the song I always think it is. He even dropped the beat for this line in particular.

Esch

Banned
I don't get why everyone in The Coli thread is even fucking w/the track TBH. I did like the line at the end about letting the instrumental run so mopphukas could loop it but that's about it.
They arent really. Its just the prospect of fuckery that has people bright eyed and bushy tailed.

overcast

Kinda funny though, cause Drake says these guys are worried about bitches. On his album he has a track called Own It where he talks about a chick owning his love/dick, and Come Through where he asks his past love to hang with him.

I like both tracks actually, is he embarrassed that is his lane? Is he really incapable of looking back? Come on dude.

That 50 Cent interview is fantastic btw. I even looked at all the tracks and vids he just dropped for his album. I mean I wasn't really feeling any of them, but I do like Pilot. (Even though some of you guys were shitting on it). Also Smoke isn't a hit.

Cerity

so gaf hop, schoolboy q and isaiah rashad are coming to australia in a few months time and they're playing at possibly one of the worst venues in my city, it's essentially a glorified basement that they cram about 400-500 people into.

Q and Rashad worth seeing to endure that?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
so gaf hop, schoolboy q and isaiah rashad are coming to australia in a few months time and they're playing at possibly one of the worst venues in my city, it's essentially a glorified basement that they cram about 400-500 people into.

how much for the tickets?

Grzi

i remember somebody saying the new 100s album wasn't that good. Liar. This shit fly.

Yeah, people were shitting on the production, I couldn't believe it, shit is smooth as fuck, it sounds high-budget too, not on some mixtape shit. And the sound fits his persona perfectly, I don't understand people not liking it.

codhand

LIFRPmr.pngv

Nibel

Kanye ain't M.I.A. - Rocky would be a better fit

But in reality it's just a observation of the current scene

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I fuck with the Drake track, but that sneak diss shit is lame as hell. Talk about how you're better than vets, get called out by name by a vet, then sneak diss, brehs.

HiResDes

Death Grips in a basement filled with like 100 was one of the best venues I've ever been to.

Tokubetsu

Forgot how much I absolutely adored "Boy Meets World." A large part of it is thanks to Exile's production but Fashawn also allows himself him to be vulnerable here to a degree that he's hasn't allowed since.

http://youtu.be/qdrEIIRVZ9g
http://youtu.be/5TPuEd-EJAc
http://youtu.be/2uFZkJIU5fY
http://youtu.be/QOeZro9Wq50

This and "The Antidote" which was entirely produced by ALC are the only with Fash projects worth owning/going back to.

Honorable Mention to the song he did with J.Cole that knocks:
http://youtu.be/JdCJk7uWvps

DeadTsar

Just now watching the 50 cent Breakfast club interview, and I dunno how you guys couldn't mention dude having no eyebrows.

Shit is mad weird

Kwixotik

Deniro Farrar's new album art and tracklist is out on Billboard, would post but hard on mobile.

deniro-farrar-rebirth-cover-billboard-650.jpg

"Rebirth" Track List:
1. "Rebirth / Hold On" (feat. Child Actor)
2. "Burning Bills" (feat. Lunice)
3. "Notice"
4. "Bow Down" (feat. Denzel Curry)
5. "Late Nights" (feat. DuRuThaKing)
6. "Tired"

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
yup

that reminds me we gotta have an RnB plug sesh one day
I'm on that Marvin and Tammi kick right now personally. Found a clean as fuck copy of "you're all I need" last weekend. Beautiful condition.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Ryan Hemsworth just posted an hour long set on soundcloud. On my phone, so can't post.

Actually, here is the link to a zip http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/71804552/file.html
here it is

Set list
FIRST MIX OF 2014 AND IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK. THIS IS WHAT MY BRAIN FEELS LIKE AND IT'S WEIRD. LISTEN TO THIS ON HEADPHONES WHEN YOU'RE ZOOTED ON A GREYHOUND BUS HEADING HOME THINKING ABOUT HER PERFECT FACE.

COOL DJ INTRO (Sarah Bonito)
DIRGE - mssingno glitch
Tomggg - harusaki
Smany - Sherbet (Madegg Remix)
lontalius - yr heart is beating
abhi//dijon - Twelve
Son Lux - Rebuild (Baths Remix)
KPP - Slowmoooooo
Rook Milo - Kawaii Kingdom
karate chop hwaaaaaAAAA
Tennyson - Aphasia Rewinding (just a lil snippet)
Virtuoso The God - THAZMYSHYT (this is a Goldlink instrumental)
Gundam - TOCA ME BOOTLEG
goodbye sky harbour

I remember that but it wasn't a shot. But in talking about Cole and Drake; Cole hasn't dissed him. I feel like if that battle happened Cole would release some potent rappity rap shit but Drake win the battle with some dumb one liner about Cole being ugly.

Takeover v. Ether all over again.

:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom