• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Lol, what? What about ignoring animal protein could possibly making dropping a deuce more pleasurable?

I dunno man. You gotta experience a veggie poop to explain it. It slides out your behind perfectly. Not on some mudbutt shit, just a perfect delivery. Feels good man.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Esch

Banned
Sounds to me like people are confusing the rewards of a standard, fiber-rich diet with ignoring meat.

For shame.

Nah, I eat meat. I just have some veggie fam, so occasionally when I go to chill with them for a couple weeks, I get to experience the veggie poop. Just saying, it's a wonderful thing.

Fuck i look like, titrating my fiber levels.

Ohnonono

Mustard is the best, hoe breaks down how he made My N***a.

Unreleased commercial Future did for AT&T lolololol

Kevin Gates on Real Late. I haven't heard shit from dude but from the covers of the tapes people post here, I didn't expect him to be so... well spoken? Dude got his masters in Psychology. DEAD @ his story on how he got into Elvis.

He also sort of makes sense out of Birdman adopting Wayne.. sort of. First I've heard of a "street daddy" anyways.

Gates is pretty great. A very versatile voice.

I legit can't stop laughing everytime I see Troy Ave due to whoever in here said he looks like a cross of Martin Luther King Jr and Larry Holmes

that shit was too much

Summer Jam lineup being announced as we speak. So far:

50 Cent - Sure
Sevyn Streeter - Nope
Troy Ave - Nope
Action Bronson - Yup
Wiz Khalifa - Sure
The Roots - Sure
Trey Songz - Nope
Kid Ink - Nope
Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne & Young Money - Nope
YG & DJ Mustard - Sure
Ty Dolla $ign - Nope
Nas - YEP

Childish Gambino - Sure
Iggy Azalea - If she's tweaking on stage like usual.. Sure
Nipsey Hussle - eh
Chinx - Nope
Jhene Aiko - BAE
Mack Wilds - Who
August Alsina - Who

Kind of a shit line up tbh

BkOorB-CQAEVXYl.jpg

Hip Hop DX posted this as which side would you take in a battle.

Personally.. Matchup for matchup I'd pick side B..

But, if I was combining all of their power levels together.. I think A would take it tbh. Personally, Eminem is the best battle rapper out of these guys IMO and would be the trump card that would make side A win.

As match ups go tho.. with who's beside who (this is if they battled)

Eminem > Nas
Tupac < Biggie
Rakim > Andre 3000
Camelot < Kane
Method Man < Big L

Told you guys it would work. There are too many rich Wu fanatics. I want to know who gets the 5mil. I'd bet money RZA will have to clear samples since Cilvaringz isn't rich, and he'll thus argue he deserves that dough. Cilvaringz might get 100k lol, and good luck to the rest of the Wu.

This could be a perfect opportunity to reform some unity. Split things evenly amongst the members including Cappa and the ODB family, ensure Cilvaringz gets a generous amount for producing the project. Then get in the studio as brothers again.

...but nope. RZA is a snake.

Grzi

BkOorB-CQAEVXYl.jpg

Hip Hop DX posted this as which side would you take in a battle.

Personally.. Matchup for matchup I'd pick side B..

But, if I was combining all of their power levels together.. I think A would take it tbh. Personally, Eminem is the best battle rapper out of these guys IMO and would be the trump card that would make side A win.

As match ups go tho.. with who's beside who (this is if they battled)

Eminem > Nas
Tupac < Biggie
Rakim > Andre 3000
Camelot < Kane
Method Man < Big L

Are you being serious?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Column A has Pac, the GOAT, so yeah obviously column A.

Dead at the green squished text with blue glow though. FOH

Got around to listening to Strange Journey Vol. 3. Not feeling every track but its still pretty dope. Celph Titled's guest verse was really disappointing.

Kings is a tough ass beat

Anyone think Ab-Soul's verse on Pinata aint really all that? the first half of his verse is terrible. I use to enjoy him now all I imagine is kermit the frog rapping when i hear his voice.

I missed this but yeah fuck that verse. How is it even possible for an out of town dude to show your city more love than you on the same track? Dude is lazy as fuck, almost fucked up an otherwise excellent song. Should have been Jay Rock

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
RZA says he's received a 5 million dollar offer already for the Wu album, and multiple other seven figure offers.

Summer Jam lineup being announced as we speak. So far:

50 Cent
Sevyn Streeter
Troy Ave
Action Bronson
Wiz Khalifa
The Roots
Trey Songz
Kid Ink
Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne & Young Money
YG & DJ Mustard
Ty Dolla $ign
Nas

Childish Gambino
Iggy Azalea
Nipsey Hussle
Chinx
Jhene Aiko
Mack Wilds
August Alsina

fuck it i think I am going to this. I've never done a summer jam but that is a great lineup

Anyone seen Young Fathers live? They're playing tonight but it's raining and I kinda don't want to fuck with a line if it isn't worth it. Seems like they'd have a great show though.

Detox

But the beats weren't the problem.

Jay about to pull a beyonce on the game, if there is a song with Nas please don't be a drunk one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom