• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry he's a blood, no one will mess with him.

trollxi.png

Vorheez

Where the hell have I been bruhs?? I been sleepin on Wiki for too long, toooo long. Wikispeaks is one of the dopest songs I've listened to in recent memory, got it on repeat right now.

How old was this dude when he recorded that track? Lookin not a day over 18 in the video.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
50 was right. She really makes these rappers into the submissive of the relationship.....

That shit is going to end badly. But maybe we will get Drake doing a Joe Budden-type depression album out of it.

Bun B actually killed it. Way better than I expected. I had to suffer through Kirko Bangz to get there though. I wasn't properly prepared for that level of awful.

Bun doing the classics is great. Him doing his new shit, not so much. His show here had half of Houston rap royalty on stage with him, so it was pretty special.

wut. i'd have thought you seen it. if you're a fan of goggins this shit is essential bruh.

it does get generic at times but it's all still interesting. certain season finales will get you shook.

Lol. It's one of those things, where I know I'm gonna get hooked right away so I'm like...putting it off cause knowing me I won't go out till I'm through the entire show. Yeah, I'm a pretty big fan of Goggins too, so it makes it so much harder.

Esch

Banned
Lol. It's one of those things, where I know I'm gonna get hooked right away so I'm like...putting it off cause knowing me I won't go out till I'm through the entire show. Yeah, I'm a pretty big fan of Goggins too, so it makes it so much harder.
Dude the way this first episode ended I know im gonna binge haha

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So how does everyone feel about the idea that a ton of hip-hop artists and execs are homosexuals on the low? Merit to that claim or attempts to insult others?

Seems like every other day you see a video about it on vlad, and I've seen interviews with people who've attended Def Jam parties and they corroborate it too. Not necessarily implying that there is a casting couch sort of system but how could something exist so secretively without names of participants leaking out?

Esch

Banned
The only dude I ever really suspected was homosexual was Puffy. He gives off gay rays like a gay sun in a gay solar system. But the Busta, Redman etc rumors? Idk man.

DominoKid

So how does everyone feel about the idea that a ton of hip-hop artists and execs are homosexuals on the low? Merit to that claim or attempts to insult others?

Seems like every other day you see a video about it on vlad, and I've seen interviews with people who've attended Def Jam parties and they corroborate it too. Not necessarily implying that there is a casting couch sort of system but how could something exist so secretively without names of participants leaking out?

not buying it.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

Of course there are gay rappers, producers, execs, etc. I don't think it is a big of a deal as people would think. If you knew great producer was gay, would you care or would you just want to get that beat? I think that it is more of kept on the low because of the possible backlash from fans. Honestly, I don't think most fans would give a damn, but there would be a very vocal minority who would make someone's life hell.

Plus all of this shit is entertainment. It isn't really any of our business who is gay and who isn't. Just keep the jams coming out.

Kimosabae

Banned
Where the hell have I been bruhs?? I been sleepin on Wiki for too long, toooo long. Wikispeaks is one of the dopest songs I've listened to in recent memory, got it on repeat right now.

How old was this dude when he recorded that track? Lookin not a day over 18 in the video.

15/16.

Ridiculous, right?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
can't decide which edition of the l'orange vinyl to grab... orange is pretty but that black splatter is sick.

Vorheez

15/16.

Ridiculous, right?
Wow. He's gonna be something special in the coming years, can't wait to see him evolve as a lyricist.

Gonna see if I can pick up the Ratking album at my local record shop before going digital, prefer to bump new music in the Jeep

Cudder

Watching the pilot now. Feels a tad generic and tropey so far not gonna lie. Gonna keep watching tho.
It's a good show, and I love the fact that everything in this show is accounted for and has consequences. Nothing goes by the wayside or is forgotten. But damn if it doesn't feel like you're watching a hardened version of CSI sometimes.

Grzi

Finally listened to the Fat Trel tape and it's pretty good, wasn't expecting to like it at all.
It's much better than the DZA tape.

Cheddahz

Banned
Found out that Ratking is opening for Sleigh Bells on their tour and of course, they're not playing in Charleston with Sleigh Bells...

At the end of the day, I can't really judge people like that. I'm not surprised at all.

#MisterCee

Macca

Worst thing about Cruel Summer?

Blowing the video budget on Mercy. So many bangers on that album. Holds up.

I didn't rate it at first. It's fantastic.

Also, the Mercy video is in GOAT discussion.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Found out that Ratking is opening for Sleigh Bells on their tour and of course, they're not playing in Charleston with Sleigh Bells...
What a terrible coupling. Sleigh bells really trying hard to stay in people's heads.

T Dollarz

Worst thing about Cruel Summer?

Blowing the video budget on Mercy. So many bangers on that album. Holds up.

I didn't rate it at first. It's fantastic.

Also, the Mercy video is in GOAT discussion.

I listened to it again recently too. It actually sounds better now, because it's been long enough since the singles were shoved down our throats. Can actually enjoy it song to song now. And man... the first 5 tracks KNOCK IT DOWN.

Macca

I listened to it again recently too. It actually sounds better now, because it's been long enough since the singles were shoved down our throats. Can actually enjoy it song to song now. And man... the first 5 tracks KNOCK IT DOWN.
Yep, thats the same for me. Without those first 4ish tracks being singles (meaning I know them and played them a bunch), it just rides. Dont like really stands out though.

Dude the way this first episode ended I know im gonna binge haha
I was gonna say "wait until the end" but figured I'd let you see it yourself lol.

The Shield has some weak "cop drama" episodes but trust me. When it starts rolling it becomes classic.

Esch

Banned
I was gonna say "wait until the end" but figured I'd let you see it yourself lol.

The Shield has some weak "cop drama" episodes but trust me. When it starts rolling it becomes classic.

Got work off today so i'm just chilling and watching them right now. It's awesome. My only complaint thus far is some of the overacting here and there. But its hard to put down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom