• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Daaaaaaaaaamn Outkast murkedddddd

These fucks came out rapping like they've practiced this show for 20 years. Stage, music, live band- GOAT.

Crowd was so turned down tho. I like future and the worst part of the concert was the Honest commercial (April 22!). Was going ham in the middle there.

CRS

0WRJqXk.jpg

Someone familiar in the crowd. Try to spot him. Even he can't believe what's going on.

PBY

Banned
Lowkey Shlomoh killed it too. Danced my face off in his tent.

Edit- girl talk too. Basically dropped a new album on the world. Dat black skinhead

PBY

Banned
Coachella has a curfew wdf hella lame OutKast was going ham plus that lame ass crowd.
Crowd was so lame. It's gotta be a demographic thing tho- other tents/acts had people going ham.

People were vibinnnn to shlomoh hard

Also Outkast isn't really molly music. That could be part of it.

CRS

There being so many technical issues from the very start wasn't helping either.

And then the DJ cutting off 3K (or maybe it was just a "transition" that 3k fucked up [doubt it]) from Ms. Jackson to So Fresh, So Clean pretty much summed up the night: a complete cluster fuck.

Crowd was so lame. It's gotta be a demographic thing tho- other tents/acts had people going ham.

People were vibinnnn to shlomoh hard

Also Outkast isn't really molly music. That could be part of it.

Should've seen it coming with the early tweets from the Coachella crowd ranging from Who the fuck is OutKast to they suck. :/

I really liked Wikispeaks but didn't really enjoy the rest of the original Ratking EP. I'm loving So it Goes, though. So much more expansive and interesting overall.

Like I'm relistening to the song right now and I hate this second nigga so much I'm having a very violent reaction to it. Like I want him to die, I want him gone from the gene pool. I want to split his fucking throat and bash his teeth in. His whole fucking persona pisses me off. I want his body in pieces, I want his face broken.

how did I miss this

Esch

Banned
Probably trying to get back at her boyfriend. That's the only explanation I can think of for why an attractive lawyer would fuck a taxi cab dude.
I don't cheat no matter what or who, so I think he did the right thing. Plus any woman who's struggling for the d like that is off in the head somehow. Like you said trying to get back at some guy/rebound or just some form of mental illness. Maybe intoxicated.
Attractive? Ha
I can't really tell how attractive she is from the footage, but she certainly looks good enough for pussy falling in your lap. Especially considering dude is a taxi driver.

Also sharp knees, internet etc

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I can't really tell how attractive she is from the footage, but she certainly looks good enough for pussy falling in your lap. Especially considering dude is a taxi driver.

Also sharp knees, internet etc
That's just another point off attractiveness to me. When random pussy is falling in your lap it's sus and a complete turn off, personally.

Esch

Banned
That's just another point off attractiveness to me. When random pussy is falling in your lap it's sus and a complete turn off, personally.

Like I said the way she's getting at it is unattractive. But random pussy, as in shit that you get without any conscious effort/money spent? That shit is nectar from the gods bruh. And we don't disrespect blessings from the gods. Unless they're fat and/or ugly.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Like I said the way she's getting at it is unattractive. But random pussy, as in shit that you get without any conscious effort/money spent? That shit is nectar from the gods bruh. And we don't disrespect blessings from the gods. Unless they're fat and/or ugly.
Oh no don't get me wrong. If she was in the club, the bar, a party etc. I'd be down for the get down but this situation is fucking suspicious as hell obviously.

3 Stacks started the set well but had mic issues and with that weak crowd it wasn't like he was getting any energy to work through his being sick, so I'm not surprised by how out of it was by the end.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
3 Stacks started the set well but had mic issues and with that weak crowd it wasn't like he was getting any energy to work through his being sick, so I'm not surprised by how out of it was by the end.
Don't make excuses for him. Big boi was all in the entire concert. Also, sick my ass.

https://soundcloud.com/dismagazine/nguzunguzu-perfect-lullaby-vol

Not sure if this would be up to the taste of GAF HOP but I've been listening to it all morning. Has a few decent remixes in it.

Dj Fofuxo & Dj Pausas vs. Yuki Koshimoto - Tarracho Exxelentt/ New Moon (MA edit)
Dj Lil Thug vs. Aaliyah - Hot tarraxa/ Dont think they know (MA edit)
Dj N.k - Não Chora Mais Não
Dj Cratera - My girl. My Music
Cassie - Diced Pineapples (NGUZU kizomba remix)
Marbonu - Pura Melodia
Dj tiba - Tarracha Poderoza 2009
Dj Dadifox vs. Ciara - Tarraxo Dueces (MA edit)
Usher Ft. Rick Ross - Let Me See (M&N PRO REMIX)
Nova & Jory - La Noche Perfecta
Chris Brown - Another Round (Phraze zouk remix)
Dj Malcolm - 4 ev
Marques Houston- Clubbin Zouk mix (by N.G productions)
Dj NigGa fox vs. Kelela- Tarraxo HUMBÃ√/ The High (MA edit)
Dj Rick & Dj Lil thug - Saudade Eterna
Dj Salez - Tarracha di nhOs
Dj Bison - Tarraxo Indiano
T Pain - I cant believe it (Peejay Zouk fusion remix)
Dj Malcolm - 14 malo
Rihanna - Diamonds (Kizomba remix by MalcriadoBeats)
Mariah Carey - Touch my Body (Zouk remix by Phraze)
Future - Honest (Zouk remix by Phraze & StyloBeatz)
DJ Joyce Gomes & Revolucion - Choro do Corno
Dj Xocolath - My Song
Mary J Blige - Be without you (NA remix)

Don't make excuses for him. Big boi was all in the entire concert. Also, sick my ass.

Performers are different. Big Boi was all in but he also didn't even bother to try to get the crowd into the show. I feel like Big Boi would perform with that same amount of energy in a club full of half deaf country fans. Andre seems like the type to feed off the crowd and as time went on and the crowd never really popped he was just getting more and more dejected.

I also don't know how his voice could fail that hard at the end of the set if dude wasn't actually sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom