• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Aston Matthews sounds like Snoop Dogg to me. He should do an LP with 100s, who also sounds like Snoop Dogg. And have Snoop Dogg feature on a track.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This Outkast set..

iQ2I37TsZmoep.gif

Aston Matthews sounds like Snoop Dogg to me. He should do an LP with 100s, who also sounds like Snoop Dogg. And have Snoop Dogg feature on a track.

Not even close. Snoop is closer. 100s is featured on that one track it's nice, so I might be into that.

It's way easier for my brain to get away from the JD association on certain tracks, but other times I simply can't unhear it. It's not ruining 3:16 for me or anything, but I'm just sayin.

PBY

Banned
Debating whether to see cudi or not. I seent him coming off motm 1. Nothing's gonna touch that. Feel like he's bout to bring the flab.

Tokubetsu

So Esch, today was the day I finally got that perfect safety razor shave. Hit all my problem areas, feel pretty comfortable with it now. Basically just gonna be getting closer now, might even try going against the grain.

Esch

Banned
So Esch, today was the day I finally got that perfect safety razor shave. Hit all my problem areas, feel pretty comfortable with it now. Basically just gonna be getting closer now, might even try going against the grain.

You better try that Feather out, playboi

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

i tried that once. ONCE.

it ended with me in the emergency room till 4 am.

HiResDes

Why the fuck do you guys want to shave so close? Ladies like stubble, I've been complimented on my 5'0 clock shadow days plenty.

overcast

Why the fuck do you guys want to shave so close? Ladies like stubble, I've been complimented on my 5'0 clock shadow days plenty.
I can't grow decent facial hair fam. It looks good a little grown out. Today is the last day it'll look good for example. Shit comes uneven.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Son you talking bout shavin your own face. With a safety razor and how hard it is. Acting like the struggle is real or something. Like common son. Why you even shavin your face. Look like ya my sons son or someshit.

PlayDat

I can't get enough of that song Mean that mooooose posted here a couple pages ago. A+ beat, French's flow's tight and a great Bronson verse to finish it off.

I tried looking for the rest of the tape, but oddly enough this song is missing from the soundcloud page. I could just grab it separately but I don't know if I feel like putting in all that effort especially since the other songs might not be as good.

i tried that once. ONCE.

it ended with me in the emergency room till 4 am.

Turns out. I cut a vein, which became infected and cased my balls to become huge.

I had to sit weird for almost a week, so I wouldn't crush my massive balls.

Did you read his post as groin instead of grain?

I'm talking about shaving my fucking face not my ballsack jesus christ.

THE MORE YOU KNOW!

ibeixGL6hnlqja.gif

Esch

Banned
is that styles p freestyle actually real? could it just be a recreated fake? it's such shitty quality.

A couple people that were there or heard it before verified it. I mean dude this shit was recorded on boost mobile RAZRs and shit by fans you gotta understand lol

CRS

tbh. ive never in my life met a grown ass man who talks about shaving his face. my own pop don't talk about that. i thought it was just something men knew how to do.

There's a difference between shaving your face with a toy and shaving your face with a razor.

Shit's an art.

noobasuar

Banned
Dez do you have any other mix's to listen to other than PVXZ on soundcloud.

I've been listening to that for the past two years and wanted to see if you got anything else...

Gafhop yall boy Nas is coming up son on coachella stream

If outkast struggled....can't even imagine him.
Shits about to be the definition of struggle... Damn. If a performer like Pharrell was struggling..

Nas bout to take this L.. If he could pull it off with a dead ass crowd then damn.

He still my GOAT tho.

NAS BROUGHT OUT JAY lol

Nas provided, best hip hop set by far. His mic was at least working

Yep, really impressed by the Nas set. He damn near rapped every lyric, minus One Mic. They had teleprompters but I have to imagine Illmatic is still intricate and hard to rap. He had great enthusiasm too.

Yep, really impressed by the Nas set. He damn near rapped every lyric, minus One Mic. They had teleprompters but I have to imagine Illmatic is still intricate and hard to rap. He had great enthusiasm too.
I've seen teleprompters used in other live performances and I asked before.. When did that become a normal thing lol? I think I saw it during Pharrell's performance too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom