• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Man, why isn't TiRon even a hipster favourite already? His shit is so relatable for 20-somethings, I would've thought more people would be on he and Ayomari by now =/
Yeah, it's depressing. I'll just keep telling everybody about A Sucker For Pumps for the foreseeable future.

Kind of never listened to the rest of their catalog though.

Esch

Banned
Charlemagne was real creepy in that. Talking about her breasts, lol. We get it, Katy Perry has nice boobs. You're a 30 year old man for christ's sake, shape up.

Also Katy Perry is really annoying to me, like she intentionally tries to imitate the cutesy airheadedness of Zoey Deschanel's character on New Girl. Just listening to her talk about anything feels dumb as shit.

Fredo Santana freestyling over Oochie Wally (lmao)

YQXQ2oc.jpg

Charlemagne was real creepy in that. Talking about her breasts, lol. We get it, Katy Perry has nice boobs. You're a 30 year old man for christ's sake, shape up.

Also Katy Perry is really annoying to me, like she intentionally tries to imitated the cutesy airheadedness of Zoey Deschanel's character on New Girl. Just listening to her talk about anything feels dumb as shit.

Fredo Santana freestyling over Oochie Wally (lmao)
Was actually about to say that

Kimosabae

Banned
I dare you guys to go one week without talking about illmatic.

'So it Goes' has grown on me. Some Wiki is better than no Wiki. Probably the only rapper out there atm that carries the charismatic klaxon that bellows "I was born to do this.". Last of a dying breed.

Gorillaz

Am I just
H37xX.png
or is this August Alsina dude really popular? I just saw that 106 park interview about him being in some sort of falling out with Trey songz (him getting mad about being asked about it) and I never heard of dude. Like they made him sound like he's up and coming and shit but straight up who is he.

DominoKid

Am I just
H37xX.png
or is this August Alsina dude really popular? I just saw that 106 park interview about him being in some sort of falling out with Trey songz (him getting mad about being asked about it) and I never heard of dude. Like they made him sound like he's up and coming and shit but straight up who is he.

he had the I Love This Shit joint which was hot for a while.

Esch

Banned
Am I just
H37xX.png

We were talking about this in plug a week or so ago and toku put it pretty well; he's filling the gap on 'thug r n b' that's been missing for a little while. His shit seems pretty average to me, but it might blow. The trey songz thing is corny.

Gorillaz

he had the I Love This Shit joint which was hot for a while.

We were talking about this in plug a week or so ago and toku put it pretty well; he's filling the gap on 'thug r n b' that's been missing for a little while. His shit seems pretty average to me, but it might blow. The trey songz thing is corny.

Ahhh. Yea I saw dude singing afterwards and the crowd going crazy (but I the 106 crowd hasn't been shit for awhile so whatever) and I"m like "alright.....guess he is on the up and up or something"

I'll check out some of his stuff later today or was "I Love This Shit" basically "it" for him? lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Am I just
H37xX.png
He's the Chris Brown sound-a-like while Chris is in and out of jail/rehab. I don't understand why he is a thing.

Tokubetsu

He's like Kirko Bangz and Kid Ink. Copies of some bigish act that is apparently really popular with millions of views on yt but I've never heard them in a bar, party or club setting.

DominoKid

He's like Kirko Bangz and Kid Ink. Copies of some bigish act that is apparently really popular with millions of views on yt but I've never heard them in a bar, party or club setting.

Nah August Alsina at least had a hit. Kirko kind of did. IDK who Kid Ink even is.

Is there still even any parkour? that was like the entire draw of District 13. All the commercials make it look like a Fast & Furious side story.

The artwork and packaging for this album is so bad. And yeah, Kid Ink is terrible.

Yeeeup
Also I was thinking just putting 50 without the Cent would cause confusion but I guess the only people that are going to buy this anyway have been actually following 50 for the past couple of years.
He should've dropped this after "We Up"

big ander

Is there still even any parkour? that was like the entire draw of District 13. All the commercials make it look like a Fast & Furious side story.

Yea David Belle is in it again, same role too I believe. But now that I think about it the ads don't put that up front at all, weird.

Esch

Banned
That Kid Ink track makes me want to hang myself.

You must not hit up clubs or house parties often because that shit is everywhere. Dudes messing with that Loyal song too. Just when you think that cumstain Chris Brown is done, he comes back.

Courage

You must not hit up clubs or house parties often because that shit is everywhere. Dudes messing with that Loyal song too. Just when you think that cumstain Chris Brown is done, he comes back.

I hear it all the time, I just hate it more after every subsequent listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom