• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ander

Catching up on a bunch: new Keef visual and song is amazing, Neptune Estate remix from wiki and luck is dece, this Kris Henry is pretty interesting thru one track so I'm downloading the rest for later.

edit: Solid if short EP in that henry there, love the title track.

Esch

Banned
Nardwuar-"I have something for you. Its one of 5000 copies of an obscure soul record your mother used to play for you from age 5-8 when you guys lived with her boyfriend Andre. You lost that copy forever when you traded it for a box of condoms when you were fifteen. Luckily I tracked down your friend Malcolm and found your copy."

Rapper:
abuwbei-png.1450

Nardwuar-"I have something for you. Its one of 5000 copies of an obscure soul record your mother used to play for you from age 5-8 when you guys lived with her boyfriend Andre. You lost that copy forever when you traded it for a box of condoms when you were fifteen. Luckily I tracked down your friend Malcolm and found your copy."

Rapper:
abuwbei-png.1450

This is the type of strong post I've save for the Coli breh. You could have gotten 4-7 daps with this.

Esch

Banned
She changed management to RN but now she's releasing her shit on RN and being managed by them.

Damn, Def Jam is
flabbynsick.png

Esch

Banned
-retires in 2003 to become president of label
-sell your indie label you used to break into the industry to Def Jam fully, make profit
-chill
-unretire to try and bolster Def Jam's bleak prospects
-realize traditional records are dying due to the internet
-slowly build up avenues to release your own shit whilst taking advantage of your connects in major distro
-start courting artists formerly on the label you were president of and build it up on the sly
-???
-black music empire

jbpHbfod8JggsF.png

overcast

Rapper:
abuwbei-png.1450
Perfect.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I like the top billed guys and Mensa, but that's about it. Haven't heard all of them, though. Ferg got robbed.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn.. how were y'all even posting at those hours?

GAF was completely dead to me all day until now.

Kanye letting a random guy rap to him
what a guy
The kid is the next Big Sean.

yo imma let you finish, but I'll sign you in a few years and then maybe you can start getting your buzz up a few years after that

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
GAF is having a bunch of stability issues today. Probably prep for a site update or preparation for E3.

overcast

Gonna cop that. The 2 Chainz.

That freshmen list is weak. Chance looks ridiculous.

Speakin of which, you guys subscribe to/follow any music magazine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom