• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
tumblr_n51zuiIxuE1sahre4o1_500.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So I'm gonna be driving close to 6 hours on Friday. I need to make a long ass playlist and have never really driven that distance before. I don't even know what I'm asking really, but are there certain kinds of songs that are better suited to long drives? Maybe certain albums?

Cudder

New Freddie Gibbs is okay on first listen. I actually just got Str8 Killa last night, I've been listening to that much more.

The "If I Fought This Rapper, Would I Win?" Chart

Shea Serrano said:
DMX

End Fight Probability: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA10000000000000PERCENTHAHAHAHAHA

Call a coroner.

Shea Serrano said:
Action Bronson

End Fight Probability: There is a 79 percent chance Action Bronson knocks you out.

He shares the same physical attributes as Rick Ross (who earned a -23 percent chance of knocking you out), but there’s one super-ultra-off-the-backboard mega-difference you have to account for: Bronson’s father is Albanian, which means Bronson is half-Albanian, which means FUCK THAT. The only person capable of defeating Albanians is Liam Neeson, and you’re no Liam Neeson,* my friend. Don’t do it. Don’t fight Action Bronson. Don’t get sold into an Albanian human trafficking ring.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Like Pitbull didn't put hands on someone at a concert, without skipping a beat.
Like Puff doesn't have a rep.
Like Jay doesn't know Taebo.
Like Wale didn't put hands on a Coli member.
Like Wayne didn't grow up in NO.
etc...

I know the writer is having fun, but LOL.

big ander

I think it's his best. Very consistent throughout, no real lows.
Definitely enjoyed it and I'm already planning to play it a handful more times. only Antwon I'd heard before was In Dark Denim, which wasn't bad but I never got the urge to play it more than once. Beat selection on Doldrums is fantastic though. looking at the producers it could've been trying too hard to play with recent trends that are already dead. walsh, pictureplane, suicideyear, cities aviv, matrixxman--done wrong it could've been a graveyard of outdated chillwave, seapunk, vaporwave instrumentals. Instead each of those guys turns in a beat that matches any of their best material, and the album's an awesomely coherent smooth-noisy as a result.

Esch

Banned
Like Pitbull didn't put hands on someone at a concert, without skipping a beat.
Like Puff doesn't have a rep.
Like Jay doesn't know Taebo.
Like Wale didn't put hands on a Coli member.
Like Wayne didn't grow up in NO.
etc...

I know the writer is having fun, but LOL.
Yeah i saw on thecoli, borderline troll article. Putting Puff, Jay, Pitbull and Wale on the left when they all have documented cases of physical violence is hilarious. Puff and Jay both committed assault with a deadly weapon (hitting Stoute with a bottle, stabbing Un) when they were millionaires, forget whatever shit they did before. and you already said what you did about Pitbull and Wale. Let's also note that Drake and Young Thug are on the right, when the former has no cred and the latter is a skinny lean addict.

Yeah i saw on thecoli, borderline troll article. Putting Puff, Jay, Pitbull and Wale on the left when they all have documented cases of physical violence is hilarious. Puff and Jay both committed assault with a deadly weapon (hitting Stoute with a bottle, stabbing Un) when they were millionaires, forget whatever shit they did before. and you already said what you did about Pitbull and Wale. Let's also note that Drake and Young Thug are on the right, when the former has no cred and the latter is a skinny lean addict.

Borderline? It just is a troll article. That's what makes it worth reading. Well, in addition to dudes who take it too seriously and defend their favorite rapper from jokes + the inevitable dude who was put on the soft list subtweeting @ Bill Simmons or some other rich white family man for no real reason.

Esch

Banned
Borderline? It just is a troll article. That's what makes it worth reading. Well, in addition to dudes who take it too seriously and defend their favorite rapper from jokes + the inevitable dude who was put on the soft list subtweeting @ Bill Simmons or some other rich white family man for no real reason.

I saw the source and assumed it was serious
dead.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
51 second preview of the million dollar Wu album.

T.I. - Turn It (Prod. by DJ Toomp). Single off his new album. Meh.

50 Cent - Irregular Heartbeat ft. Kidd Kidd & Jadakiss video.

So I'm gonna be driving close to 6 hours on Friday. I need to make a long ass playlist and have never really driven that distance before. I don't even know what I'm asking really, but are there certain kinds of songs that are better suited to long drives? Maybe certain albums?
so y'all just not gonna reccomend me some ridin music huh
i see how it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom