• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

ps digging through the digi crates/backlog and found this Pete Rock mix of Black Album...goddamn, i hear tons of mediocre-ass mixes after Grey opened the floodgates but this here's one of the nicest ones yet

IrishNinja

haha this ninja just put his own track "the boss" off petestrumentals instead of trying to salvage justify my thug with something new, gotta love it

chorus is still terrible but i like the track better, gotta admit

J10

Banned
Sup folks.

Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep - East.
• Favorite Artist - I have too many to chose just one.
• Best feature killer - Busta Rhymes probably.
• Favourite producer - Dre, Premier, Dilla, Pete Rock, Just Blaze circa '03, Black Milk
• Favourite album - Not sure.
• What's in your playlist right now? - Ana Tijoux, Brother Ali, Elzhi, Blu, Horsehoe GANG, King Los, Logic, Eternia, Gemstones, Nino Bless

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums: Not a fan.
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member? I like GZA and Inspectah Deck.
• Jay Z or Nas? Nas
• Biggie or Pac? Biggie
• What’s your dream album/project? Not sure that I have one.
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? I have no idea.
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee? Too many to list.
• Have you been known to eat ass? That's none of your business.

America doesn't have bookies right? Like actual stores and phone apps to gamble on? Or it is legal there too? Never sure on that

Gambling is only fun if it's a sport you like watching. Every 4 years and every 4 years alone I'll throw some money on the world cup.

Have friends who are hooked on the shit though. Throwing down 100's of euros on horses and dumb shit

CRS

untitled-5jmj4o.gif

CRS

brehs so does this mean we're out?

I played soccer in high school but I don't really pay attention to it now.

USA needs to get a draw or win their next match against Germany.

If they lose, their fate resides in the Ghana/Portugal match. A tie between Gha/Por will advance USA. If it isn't a draw, it all depends on goal differential with whomever wins the match.

I think y'all have to tie or win the next match to definitively make it out

I'm rooting for Germany, but I want the next match to be a tie because I want both teams in the next round

DominoKid

Yeah they can choose to play for either team, pretty sure the coaching staffs are related in some way or have worked together before or something.

I'd be amazed if they don't draw.

USA have leveled up in the last couple years, deserved to win tonight as well. Clearly the better team

Klinsmann got Low the job. Low was his asst in 2006.

Esch

Banned
I dunno. Germany will be raring to come back and this sort of draw has a strong loss type flavor to it. They're definitely to be favored over us, especially after the errors we made in this game.

PBY

Banned
I dunno. Germany will be raring to come back and this sort of draw has a strong loss type flavor to it. They're definitely to be favored over us, especially after the errors we made in this game.

bar went so limp dick after that man

was a full on fucking party before the last minute too :(

IrishNinja

Hell no, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Royal Tannenbaum, and Grand Budapest Hotel are better IMO. Life Aquatic is kind of boring.

des i love you but you're entirely wrong on this, Aquatic was one of the best things ever
i gotta go watch Budapest Hotel though, forgot bout that one

Bomani Jones ‏@bomani_jones 3m
can’t believe you let that goal through, @JoeBudden. america was depending on you.

:lol

bwahahaha

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Damn I never knew action was that short. Dude looks like gimli from lord of the rings.

caesar

Banned
Yeah they can choose to play for either team, pretty sure the coaching staffs are related in some way or have worked together before or something.

I'd be amazed if they don't draw.

USA have leveled up in the last couple years, deserved to win tonight as well. Clearly the better team
They chose the USA because they aren't good enough to make the German team, let's be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom