• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

I read that as rape for a second.

That's what it was supposed to be assuming the news report spellchecked.
5LJf88b.jpg

Esch

Banned
What's a soulja girl?

A way of life, a code, a state of mind, a path of GAF-Hop from the time of our forefathers.

some things that soulja girls tend to be associated with

- be stans of Kanye West or Kid Cudi

- be Canadian

- have a lack of a father / role model

- wearing animal print as a man

- excessive enthusiasm for anal play

- have watched large amounts of cable television as a child, especially nick/disney

- register for / frequently lurk kanyetothe.com

That's what the textbook says.

PBY

Banned
A way of life, a code, a state of mind, a path of GAF-Hop from the time of our forefathers.

- be Canadian

- have watched large amounts of cable television as a child, especially nick/disney

*bucket hats and been trill apparel not required, but encouraged.

Nibel

We the FBI (father-having brehs incorporated) have spent years with our moles in this organization and finally managed to suss out the general power structure of La Soulja Nostra, with help from men on the inside (Tokubetsu, HRD).

soldati : overcast, countblackule, cb1115, Nibel, silentcapybara

caporegime; CACophony, Courage, DominoKid

consigliere: peterb0y

underboss: discotheque

Don Soulja: enzo

iTlXHFZvrNsUA.gif

WHEW
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

- be Canadian

This should go into every OP from here out

- be Canadian

Let's describe a certain fan
A fan with a disease of character and attitude
If you will a snob
However in the view of Gaf-Hop...

We the FBI (father-having brehs incorporated) have spent years with our moles in this organization and finally managed to suss out the general power structure of La Soulja Nostra, with help from men on the inside (Tokubetsu, HRD).

iTlXHFZvrNsUA.gif
kttcolidead

Best post of the thread so far

the 808 influence on FC3 was so obvious. i dont know why the devs avoided the question so many times.

almost as good as the influence it had on MGS4
especially in that graveyard scene when Welcome to Heartbreak starts playing just before the gunshot

Esch

Banned
be canadian? fuckouttahere.

I hate it had to be Canada, but numbers don't lie check the scoreboard. Rasmussen and Gallup reported that an estimated 5 of every 11 global soulja girls is Canadian. This may strike you as odd, given that Canada isn't a huge presence in hip hop history. Researchers have started to delve into the phenomenon in recent years and have isolated some distinct correlations:

- Canada's combination of low levels of violence and high quality of life has resulted in an interesting phenomenon. Whereas in someone might get robbed, shot or stabbed for wearing leggings and animal print jackets in a city full of real ones, a man raised on degrassi with no hands whatsoever can walk through Vancouver, Montreal or Toronto without getting his card pulled even once. Thus, the overall population of dudes that go to/stream fighting game competitions and own travis scott wallscrolls remains relatively high per capita.

- This environment led to the emergence and flourishing of an evolutionary step in Soulja Girls, scientifically classified as Homo analingus, colloquially known as "Drake". Like his ancestors, he opened the cultural floodgates for a class of dudes that go through their girl's phone when they leave their purse at the table to take a shit. Leading researchers in the field believe the existence of Justin Bieber may justify the full classification of Canadiensis h. analingus , but testing remains to be done.

NsARqvd.png

Wait, I thought the Black album was before the blueprint because it got remixed with everything under the sun.

Edit: Alright, I'll rephrase and say that everything after Kingdom Come was garbage. I do quite like the Black Album, but I like what it became when people like Dangermouse took it and threw out all the garbage beats.
That eminem thread is amazing

codhand

i think that dangermouse remix is my least favorite project of his, it's not bad, just didnt get all the hype, zomg beatles x jay z!!!

Pathos

Banned

- be Canadian

i'm canadian and am a fan of both ye and cudi but that's about it

studyguy

I hadn't seen that Killer Mike vs Action Bronson treadmill battle video before, fuck I haven't seen adult swim in a good minute, but the video had me laughing my ass off like a dummy out here in my company break room.

I might need to check this shit out.

overcast

iTlXHFZvrNsUA.gif
Oh my god. Esch is winning.

Vorheez

- be Canadian

Canadian
Lacks father/role model
Anal play
Cable television

Shit

Cheddahz

Banned
Wait, Cheddahz is for sure a soulja girl. Where is he at?

- I'm not a Kanye or Cudi (lol) stan
- I'm only half-Canadian
- My step dad was my role model
- I quit watching cartoons when I was really young
- Who the fuck wears animal print?
- I don't eat the ass
- Who the fuck goes on kanyetothe.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom