• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rHiLAdMmss

laff.gif

bruh I literally busted out laughing the minute he opened his mouth. I was expecting that generic "white rapper voice" but nah...
CqeyGYP.png

how the hell haven't these idiots released druggys wit hoes pt. 3 yet? sample clearances is no excuse when you have the internet, just put it up online already like cartoons and cereal.

shit sounds hype as hell in the live videos.

Vorheez

Are you guys being serious when you trash Joey Badass?

Christ Conscious and Big Dusty came on the radio today and both were nice. Liked the aggression.

IrishNinja

Joey Badass is the audio version of the Expendables - you're a few minutes in with Stallone before you just decide "fuck it, why don't i just rewatch Cobra or Rambo or an actual classic instead of this homage type shit"

Tokubetsu

Winter Warz 2014: The dustheads rise from their slumber in the 36th chamber to meet the Soulja Girlz on their home planet Been Trillion. Vinyls will be broken, egyptian cotton will tear, and mothers shall weep.

Esch

Banned
Winter Warz 2014: The dustheads rise from their slumber in the 36th chamber to meet the Soulja Girlz on their home planet Been Trillion. Vinyls will be broken, egyptian cotton will tear, and mothers shall weep.
Yeah definitely just the mothers cause these dads ain't been checking for their sons since 36 Chambers dropped

Joey Badass is the audio version of the Expendables - you're a few minutes in with Stallone before you just decide "fuck it, why don't i just rewatch Cobra or Rambo or an actual classic instead of this homage type shit"

this is actually a great comparison

christ conscious and 1999 were good though

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Even with the soft, thin atmosphere of Been Trillion, it's unlikely many dust heads will make it through the atmosphere without burning up or being forced to learn how to burn CDs.

Vorheez

Joey Badass and aggression?
You can't be serious? I know Joey isn't synonymous with aggression, but you can't deny the level of aggression on both those tracks, especially christ conscious. Listen again breh
Whenever A$ap do dusty shit, they do it much better than Joey.
Yeah? Every artist does something better than another, but that doesn't exempt Joey from contributing and being solid in his own regard.

Just heard some new trap shit on Revolt.

O.T. Genasis - CoCo [Music Video]: http://youtu.be/6vYnas6q3Sg

Shit is hard once you get past the parody feel.
I wish a white person made this song so people could realize how much of a parody it sounds like. Fuck that shit.

I heard it on the radio today, proceeded by Move That Dope. No dusto but I'm getting pretty disgusted by the radio. I like the melodies on many popping tracks but the content is so brain dead and repetitive. And dudes have the audacity to not only roll their eyes at positive songs, but insinuate they're for white people. Fuckouttahere.

A whole summer of dudes getting murked by the police and the radio has been 100% turn up or trap shit. smh

I wish a white person made this song so people could realize how much of a parody it sounds like. Fuck that shit.

I heard it on the radio today, proceeded by Move That Dope. No dusto but I'm getting pretty disgusted by the radio. I like the melodies on many popping tracks but the content is so brain dead and repetitive. And dudes have the audacity to not only roll their eyes at positive songs, but insinuate they're for white people. Fuckouttahere.

A whole summer of dudes getting murked by the police and the radio has been 100% turn up or trap shit. smh

pharrell's verse kind of goes against what you're saying though which made me like it a lot. he flowed nice too. and it's a message based on positivity

you're right about coco though. great beat but that shit sounds like a in living color skit.

Tokubetsu

ibu79qbCQ14ZbU.gif

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

Yo wait till the "[c]rap influences young blacks to sell drugs" shit comes up again. I am getting a headache just thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom