• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Yeah, I think the only reason why Blackout works so well was because it was impecable timing on Meth and Reds part. That album is literally striking while the iron was hot. They had amazing chemistry and were running in and out of each other's circles for a few years already at that point.

Also sequel albums are almost always gonna suck.

IrishNinja

damn, esh went in today
catching up while reading that e-water choices track was...phew

also i played a little of Blood Dragon but not FC3 proper, how did 808's influence it?

Gaf-Hop |OTXIII| La Soulja Nostra

Well there it is.

for real, OP needs a rewrite too

what the...when and where
fuck

Esch got shook ones posting their genealogies

ahahaha was just thinking this

lol Blackout 2 did not suck. Was it as good as the original? Naw, but it doesn't suck.

this
there's far worse sequel albums, but yeah, Blackout 1 is classic for me and stays forever in rotation

Gaf-Hop |OTXIII| La Soulja Nostra

post-24099-well-there-it-is-gif-Jeff-Gold-yNHs.gif

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
OT but you guys bringing up FC3 and Blood Dragon reminded me of this.

what's the deal with this forum's infatuation with Blood Dragon? couldn't even make it through that game, and that's coming from someone who loved FC3.

studyguy

what's the deal with this forum's infatuation with Blood Dragon? couldn't even make it through that game, and that's coming from someone who loved FC3.

Far Cry 3 was fucking zzzzzzzzzz
Shit was boring af, I got blood dragon for free and found it equally boring.
Putting all kinds of over the top shit into it doesn't solve the fact that it's basically MMO fetch quest after fetch quest status of FPS.

Esch

Banned

80s old guy nostalgia. game is boring as fack.

DominoKid

There's a Blackout 2?

Anyway that new Combat Jack with Bomani on there was tight. Its crazy that he's such a dusthead when he's spent his whole life in the south pretty much and he's only 34.

I'm really surprised he actually likes Logic.

Him and the hosts were sounding old as shit talking about that Rich Gang tape.

overcast

I'm more disappointed I'm only a soldier. Gotta step it up.

Cheddahz is too young not to be a Souljagirl. He owns a WiiU. Don't listen to him.

Damm guys Dragon Age is that game rn. Combat isn't what I wanted from Dragon Age (I wanted more tactical shit). But it's fine because bioware didn't fuck this Dragon Age up. Pretty happy about it so far.

Damm guys Dragon Age is that game rn. Combat isn't what I wanted from Dragon Age (I wanted more tactical shit). But it's fine because bioware didn't fuck this Dragon Age up. Pretty happy about it so far.

top of the list post school-finals tbh. i really enjoyed origins.

big ander

DEHH reviews are always that long. They don't need to be, dudes repeat each other and ramble on but that's kinda their style. conversational and unedited. I put em on in the background at work.

anyway the summary is that they all think the record is top 5 on the year and insane. and after waiting to make sure it had replay value I'm sure of that too

Blackout 2 was garbage?

Hahahaha get the fuck out.

It wasn't blackout 1 status, but to say it's garbage is a massive overstatement.

Edit: for any Xbox one owners in here, Sunset Overdrive is free to play for the weekend. Achievements, online, everything. Try it out. I'm not too pushed on it but a free game is a free game. Only other game I have is MCC and Destiny so I need something..

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Blackout 2 was garbage?

Hahahaha get the fuck out.

It wasn't blackout 1 status, but to say it's garbage is a massive overstatement.

Edit: for any Xbox one owners in here, Sunset Overdrive is free to play for the weekend. Achievements, online, everything. Try it out. I'm not too pushed on it but a free game is a free game. Only other game I have is MCC and Destiny so I need something..
Should invest in Far Cry 4. Do it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Apparently there might be a Slick Rick x Kendrick collab on the album.
Well, at least there's something to look forward to on this Kendrick album now.

He's got, what, 2 unreleased videos for this album shot right now? I don't think things are that much in flux right now, seems like they're closer to done than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom