• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Rick Ross is gonna have some bars and maybe a hook about it. It's still gonna be
Fa8m3Pi.png
, but it'll have that
GjrzGCa.png
energy to it.

Rap won't respond outside of some posse record that no one will remember in a year. It's back to turning up and molly like nothing happened. Fuck that shit.

Honestly I could see Macklemore saying something before any of these coons. Maybe Kanye will say something but fuck it up by comparing his clothing struggles to being shot by a cop.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Y'all ready for the New Black Ferguson response?

Pharrell ft. Childish Gambino, Jaden Smith, & Raven-Symone - #NotAllWhites

Pharrell already responded over the indictment and said he was disappointed.
Honestly dude has some warped views on black people so I don't care. That newblack shit is just 21st century Talented Tenth nonsense.

I could see Eminem speaking out before these dudes.

Esch

Banned
I can't link now but he's a well known troll/Nas hater who constantly makes threads "proving" why Illmatic is trash lol.

It's hilarious, just cause he likes to point out the goofier early 90s late 80s bits of illmatic that arent narrative driven and are just corny lines like I monkey flip 'em with the funky rhythm I be kickin that people would give the
mjlol.png
in any song today

Esch did you see this post?

Nice, ive been listening to that Audio D and it's been enjoyable.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's hilarious, just cause he likes to point out the goofier early 90s late 80s bits of illmatic that arent narrative driven and are just corny lines like I monkey flip 'em with the funky rhythm I be kickin that people would give the
mjlol.png
in any song today
Reminds me, watching RapGenius or whoever get Nas to explain what he meant by "keep static like Wool fabric" or whatever was the funniest shit ever.

saw Common last night in LA, dude puts on a great show. Pretty long set, mixed in a lot of classics with his new songs, dropped some great freestyles a couple times, good at getting the crowd involved, added some heartfelt Dilla tributes, basically impregnated some chick on stage by singing Come Close to her, and even brought out motherfucking Seal to sing the hook to The Light. Oh, and Queen Latifah and MC Lyte even came on stage to do a verse on U.N.I.T.Y. and Paper Thin. Fuck, even Universal Mind Control is actually kinda hype when done live.

Jay Electronica opened for him and he wasn't bad either, but nowhere near Common's level. I did start randomly cracking up at the show when I realized they were eskimo brothers though.

saw Common last night in LA, dude puts on a great show. Pretty long set, mixed in a lot of classics with his new songs, dropped some great freestyles a couple times, good at getting the crowd involved, added some heartfelt Dilla tributes, basically impregnated some chick on stage by singing Come Close to her, and even brought out motherfucking Seal to sing the hook to The Light. Oh, and Queen Latifah and MC Lyte even came on stage to do a verse on U.N.I.T.Y. and Paper Thin. Fuck, even Universal Mind Control is actually kinda hype when done live.

Jay Electronica opened for him and he wasn't bad either, but nowhere near Common's level. I did start randomly cracking up at the show when I realized they were eskimo brothers though.

lol was Elec still doing the same live set he always does? IE introducing his DJ as a Dilla student before going into Gobstopper, constantly cutting the music, reciting the last Exhibit A verse acapella because Bush knocked down the levies, etc?

lol was Elec still doing the same live set he always does? IE introducing his DJ as a Dilla student before going into Gobstopper, constantly cutting the music, reciting the last Exhibit A verse acapella because Bush knocked down the levies, etc?

Yep, that sounds pretty accurate, haha. Last time I saw him live was in like 2008 opening for Nas though, don't remember if it was different then.

This was basically it. Oh yeah, they knocked down the levies and the towers. Do the knowledge and supreme mathematics son

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

This sounds pretty epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom