• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

I gained twenty pounds after Kelly had the baby. I haven't shed it even though I work out, but I still got swag and girls seem more attracted to me now than I ever...

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I gained twenty pounds after Kelly had the baby. I haven't shed it even though I work out, but I still got swag and girls seem more attracted to me now than I ever...

that dad weight. chicks know you're potent.

Vorheez

That college life is getting to you too courage? I see you breh

I used to be in the gym constantly, was a strong bastard too, even earned the nickname "dumptruck" (I'm being serious). But ever since I started school that nickname has taken on a whole new meaning... I just don't have time. Working full time and being an A student is tough. Very tough. I only get a handful of hours a week to myself and when they come, I just don't have the energy to hit the gym, I'd rather chill out on the couch. Eating right is also impossible because I'm on the go all the fucking time. It's always fast food garbage.

I have no idea whether or not this is your issue, but I'm making an assumption based off my own experience. Once the summer rolls around I plan to hit it hard again, hopefully I'm not too far gone

Esch

Banned
Haven't seen it, but im assuming Enzo rule is cross media and applies to movies and games too?

6BgZQaQ.png

Tokubetsu

It looks just like Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Bland white bread with a side of unconvincing cgi and pacific rim tier dialog. I swear every year cgi integration seems to regress.

Esch

Banned
Just watched the trailer, and I think I'm in between the two camps. I think it looks aesthetically dece but basically a pointless movie reprising the plot of the first (lol everything is fine, we got this. oh wait we were stupid lol). On my movie rating scale of

Theater

Netflix

Nope

I'd probably wager it's a Netflix/10.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It looks just like Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Bland white bread with a side of unconvincing cgi and pacific rim tier dialog. I swear every year cgi integration seems to regress.
I though the dialog was pretty meh, let's not be giving it any accolades it doesn't deserve now.

It looks just like Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

is that the one with james franco or the sequel? if it's the sequel yeah everybody was bland as shit (except for gary oldman) but damn cesar and koba were great. cgi monkeys doing a better job at drama than live actors lol.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I've only seen the original Planet of the Apes and it's remake (into the modern franchise) and I have absolutely zero motivation to see those themes rehashed over and over again. Even though it's a sci-fi landmark, I can't even believe the overwhelming praise for the latest one.

The new Apes movies are very entertaining. Great popcorn movies that, unlike the majority of blockbusters recently, don't get 100x worse as soon as you leave the theater. Caesar + Koba kill every single scene.

I'd be shocked if Jurassic World is anywhere near as good.

overcast

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was pretty great. Koba and Ceaser are better written than any of the summer blockbuster characters and the cgi is incredibly convincing.

Unfortunately Jurassic World looks pretty bad. Please God don't let star wars be bad. Not like this.

studyguy

I've seen the original planet of the apes and never gave a fuck about the rest. I would fuck with Jurrasic Park so long as they aren't covering these dinosaurs with feathers and shit. If I wanted realistic depictions of dinosaurs, I'd read a book. I want dinosaurs flipping buses and shit.

The new Apes movies are very entertaining. Great popcorn movies that, unlike the majority of blockbusters recently, don't get 100x worse as soon as you leave the theater. Caesar + Koba kill every single scene.

I'd be shocked if Jurassic Park is anywhere near as good.

pretty much. i don't really see jurassic world being as good. we'll see.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I've seen the original planet of the apes and never gave a fuck about the rest. I would fuck with Jurrasic Park so long as they aren't covering these dinosaurs with feathers and shit. If I wanted realistic depictions of dinosaurs, I'd read a book. I want dinosaurs flipping buses and shit.
^ this guy knows whats up

you have studied well, young padawan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom