• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

RUNNIN THIS PAGE 16

Rap won't respond outside of some posse record that no one will remember in a year. It's back to turning up and molly like nothing happened. Fuck that shit.

Honestly I could see Macklemore saying something before any of these coons. Maybe Kanye will say something but fuck it up by comparing his clothing struggles to being shot by a cop.

still apprehensive to check my FB feed, god knows there were bannings in the thread last night...but yeah, it'd be great if my genre of choice spoke on it, competently at least

Y'all ready for the New Black Ferguson response?

Pharrell ft. Childish Gambino, Jaden Smith, & Raven-Symone - #NotAllWhites

Did Lupe say anything yet?

boy these 2 posts were depressing tho

Killer Mike was performing in St. Louis last night and spoke on it.

hitting this up soon...i don't follow the chuck D comparisons but he is just about the only MC i wanna see speak on this kinda thing because he won't fucking embarrass himself.

gotta admit, i wasn't as big a fan before this thread put me onto RAP music but he's risen up to my top 5 active MC's pretty easily

lotta shade but some truth in this thread too, that "what's your favorite MC doing?" shit got me

saw Common last night in LA, dude puts on a great show. Pretty long set, mixed in a lot of classics with his new songs, dropped some great freestyles a couple times, good at getting the crowd involved, added some heartfelt Dilla tributes, basically impregnated some chick on stage by singing Come Close to her, and even brought out motherfucking Seal to sing the hook to The Light. Oh, and Queen Latifah and MC Lyte even came on stage to do a verse on U.N.I.T.Y. and Paper Thin. Fuck, even Universal Mind Control is actually kinda hype when done live.

Jay Electronica opened for him and he wasn't bad either, but nowhere near Common's level. I did start randomly cracking up at the show when I realized they were eskimo brothers though.

jelly, this sounds like a hell of a fuckin show, and i can totally see UMC live being insane. but both those too for Unity? damn man.

holy shit at the JP stans in that trailer thread. i had no idea that was a thing. movie looks really fucking awful.

It has dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs.

CHAPPELLE_02_0209_JURY_640x360.jpg

haven't watch the trailer but i gotta side with enzoes here...fuckin' dinosaurs, man

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
not soon enough
chances are so high that it's gonna be bad that i think it's actually gonna be good
There's no way the new Star Wars trailer doesn't disappoint. I think the fanbase is pretty much just waiting to hate it TBH.

The leaks have been pretty good though, some of those threads sound interesting and the art seems pretty progressive.

Man.. streets is talking.

I heard rumors about this new cat going by the name of 'Nasty Nas'.. apparently he spit a crazy verse on this MC Serch record.

y'all should check him out. QB needs a new hero.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
She looked pretty fine at the start of the Try me video.

But yeah that first picture got her looking like Yo Gotti in the face.

HiResDes

The only 2014 rap albums I've heard are Run the Jewels 2 and Lese Majesty. Someone recommend me something amazing please.
Check out these albums:

Cyhi Da Prince - Black Hystori
Black Milk - There's a Hell Below
Pharoah Monche - PTSD
Open Mike Eagle - Dark Comedy
Rozewood - Ghost of Radio Raheem
Alchemist $ Evidence - Step Brothers
Common - Nobody's Smiling
Rob Sonic - Alice in Thunderdome
Ratking - So It Goes
Hail Mary Mallon - Bestiary
Apollo Brown & Rass Kass - Blasphemy
Ugly Heroes - Self Titled EP

studyguy

idgaf about popgaf hitting us up so long as they continue on that bootyshaking craze.
It's like Christmas every time a new video drops.

IrishNinja

Mau ®;140408506 said:
Rihanna is coming bruhs.

Make sure to stan.

Trying to copy that Drizzy Drake trademark singing-in-a-flooded-studio-style huh

Next

ixbJq0QTb5Xsq.gif

Mau's good people but i'm with Nibels here; can we have a new ashanti/whatever that boring mold is in 2015? not saying the next one has to be able to sing either but at least a change of scenery would be nice

It's strange that there are popgaf emissaries

some of us not-so-lowkey hop over there too...everyone likes crossover episodes, that's what arrow/flash is about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom