• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
crossover episodes

ic1INygyhpzkY.gif

There's no way the new Star Wars trailer doesn't disappoint. I think the fanbase is pretty much just waiting to hate it TBH.

this is exactly what i mean.
who knows, we may get a situation where people say they hate it on release but by the time the other ones get released they'll look back on it and say it was great.
like a couple of albums...

edit: love that trailer park boys gif lol

Mau ®

"Me & You" is not the best pop track of all time but it is a bop.

Cassie's mixtape was also good. Let me listen to it in anticipation of the Rhat's comeback.

overcast

Me & You by Cassie is the best pop track of all time.
My dude Courage. That song was great. That got me going crazy when I was 12-13 WHEW.
some of us not-so-lowkey hop over there too...everyone likes crossover episodes, that's what arrow/flash is about
Yeah, I'll pop my head in there no doubt.
Mariah Carey
Selita Ebanks
Christina Milian
Kim Kardashian
Nicole Scherzinger
:wow:
Holy Jesus.

"It Was Written > I Am... > Illmatic > Stillmatic > Life is Good > Hip Hop is Dead > N-Word > Nastradamus > The Lost Tapes/God's Son > Street's Disciple > The Firm: The Album" - Count Blackule, 2014

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Mariah Carey
Selita Ebanks
Christina Milian
Kim Kardashian
Nicole Scherzinger
:wow:
Damn, I knew he had, but like that?

Also lol @ him hitting two of Ye's exes before him. Then again even Bow Wow got Kim Kardashian so yeah.

jesus christ, may have budden beat here
who else is on this jeter-esque level?
Jeter might be the GOAT, even if he ended up giving them all HIV.

Diddy did it first

Here's my favorite Me & You remix
Pretty funky. Still prefer the original though.

My Love is Like Wo tho...
VWb1n.png

fuck nick cannon for real tho
Okay, now this is a certified classic. Word is bond I was in the glass house having nasty dreams.

Noooooooo I thought the Wu-Tang Reunion track was gonna be a banger to sign off with all members on it including some old ODB verse. It's just that old Family Reunion shit. Fuck.

That hook is Cappadonna - Baby Mamas tier man. Album sounds solid though. Will play nice with a few tracks sliced off. They're still tryna sound pretty and have R&B hooks though, no wonder Rae is still mad.

Cheddahz

Banned
Check Your Head > Paul's Boutique > Hello Nasty > Ill Communication > Licensed to Ill > Hot Sauce Committee Part Two > To the 5 Boroughs

(this is in response to codhand's post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom