• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

PSN: overcast520

I'm kind of addicted to Smash right now. So yeah. But as soon as possible I have a backlog building on that console.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Holy shit I can totally see 5 year old HRD sitting at his TV Saturday morning with a kiwi cranberry acai juicebox and a scowl on his face just screaming at the power rangers for being poorly paced and having terrible action scenes.

Vorheez

louie117

In playing a lot of Far Cry 4 right now.
How is it? That was my next choice after DA, reception seems mostly positive so far

I'm kind of addicted to Smash right now. So yeah. But as soon as possible I have a backlog building on that console.
I understand that, Smash will do that to a person
PSN: enzogtr

got nothing but LBP3 right now doe
There were a bunch of enzogtrs when I searched it so I just guessed lol. I'm considering LBP as well but it's not a top priority, so many other games right now. How is it though? Did they tighten up the controls?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
LBP3 has customizable gravity, even. Even the base game has lost SOME of the floatiness. Not all of it, but it's somewhat better. You still have to play the single player horsecrap to get the most of the game, which is still annoying and the "funny" announcer guy can eat a back of rancid horseflesh, but it's alright so far.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
There were a bunch of enzogtrs when I searched it so I just guessed lol. I'm considering LBP as well but it's not a top priority, so many other games right now. How is it though? Did they tighten up the controls?
For real? WTF?

LBP3 is the best LBP by far in terms of creating ability and the campaign, and they tightened up the controls a lot. It's not Super Meat Boy, but it's functional and doesn't feel like there's sever input lag like the last two.

It's pretty buggy though, like every other game this fall (full game crashes, matchmaking is laggy as fuck, graphical/UI glitches, you will get severe lag if you have any screenshots on your system, not all DLC carries over yet, etc.), but really, it's a fantastic game, pretty much the only thing I need this winter. I'd wait for a sale though, it's the type of game to drop in price fast too I feel.

IrishNinja

brehs my roomie got me Evil Within, and got himself Alien Isolation, Diablo 3 & other shit for PS4, gonna be eatin soon - just gotta get past this weekend

think i'm TheIrishNinja on PSN, finna add ya'll soon

And I'm Voltron and He-Man age. I was really into He-Man, which probably gave my stepdad some cause to worry.

feelin this post, was about that ghostbuster life too

Yeah. I loved those and Batman TAS, but I liked too much shit to go over. Courage was one of the goats. Yall remember that Spider-Man/Venom beat em up game?

which one? was playing Maximum Carnage the other day, it doesnt quite hold up but it's fun nostalgia. Separation Anxiety was always butt though.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Picked up Far Cry 4, Forza Horizons 2, Evil Within, Watch Dogs, Fifa 2015, Borderlands the prequel, Alien Iso, Diablo 3 expansion, Dragon Age, Shadow of Mordor....aaaaaaaaaaaaand can't play any of them because I never updated my xbox360 and I can't connect here.
Gotta take it to a shop and leave it overnight to get it upgraded :/

Vorheez

Pedrohunior

I buy everything and play nothing.
We all have backlogs breh
PSN: WanderingWind
XBL: WanderingWind
Number 1 on your Mom's SpeedDial: WanderingWind
Steam: WanderingWind
I see what you did there. Tried to slip that one past me

For real? WTF?

LBP3 is the best LBP by far in terms of creating ability and the campaign, and they tightened up the controls a lot. It's not Super Meat Boy, but it's functional and doesn't feel like there's sever input lag like the last two.

It's pretty buggy though, like every other game this fall (full game crashes, matchmaking is laggy as fuck, graphical/UI glitches, you will get severe lag if you have any screenshots on your system, not all DLC carries over yet, etc.), but really, it's a fantastic game, pretty much the only thing I need this winter. I'd wait for a sale though, it's the type of game to drop in price fast too I feel.
Well, not exact matches, but enough slight variations that it left me confused haha.

And yeah, that's what I was thinking. It seems like something sony would throw on ps+ in 6 months or whatever

overcast

which one? was playing Maximum Carnage the other day, it doesnt quite hold up but it's fun nostalgia. Separation Anxiety was always butt though.
Well.. I was young and spider man was cool Irish. Sunset Riders was the shit, a barcade in Portland had that. So fucking cool to play the actual arcade.

I'll add you guys when I get home.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
OH SHIT.

ibqIYeFEvIJuaP.GIF

IN

I AM THANKFUL FOR THIS. Will listen tomorrow.

Any of you guys had a chick toss your salad?
jordan3.png

PSN: atrickcard (I just picked up the GTAV/TLoU bundle on Amazon... I had to, brehs. Also put down an order for that slick assed blue controller. I wish the console was that color.)
XBL: spindashing
Nintendo Network ID: spindashing

HiiiLife

Haven't played SSB in a minute but I kinda wish I went with a Wii instead of the Xbox cause Halo didn't work. And I'm getting some Nintendo nostalgia right now.

Haha, my supervisor straight up admits he likes that shit. He was telling me the first time a chick did it on him it was out of nowhere and startled him then he said wait don't stop, keep going
Everytime I think that my supervisors are the most open about their private lives I read some crazy shit like this and realize they're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom