• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorheez

Nahh I need your help guys, give me some annalingus insight. I had an offer extended to me from a girl who is apparently into that shit and I don't know what to do. Has me all twisted up

I mean, I don't mind doing the deed, but receiving? I got dignity man

Vorheez

just let her lick your asshole. really. its not that hard of a choice.
Don't down play this biz, you know how this could work

Once she has her foot in the door, or in this case, mouth on my ass... Where do you draw the line? It's like an invitation now to do whatever.

Nahh I need your help guys, give me some annalingus insight. I had an offer extended to me from a girl who is apparently into that shit and I don't know what to do. Has me all twisted up

I mean, I don't mind doing the deed, but receiving? I got dignity man
Are you imagining yourself just chilling on all fours having a chick tongue all on your asshole human centipede style or laying on your belly

Esch

Banned
uudUc8x.png

thabiz

Don't down play this biz, you know how this could work

Once she has her foot in the door, or in this case, mouth on my ass... Where do you draw the line? It's like an invitation now to do whatever.

dont jump to the worst conclusions. wipe and let her have a go.

Vorheez

Are you imagining yourself just chilling on all fours having a chick tongue all on your asshole human centipede style or laying on your belly
Yoo man, what? Is that how your lady does it? Nahh, I thought the only way to do it was on your back... You got me questioning my affiliation with the eat booty gang breh. We need standards and you just threw it all out the window

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
what is it with this thread and getting your salad tossed? I feel like I am in the prison yard the way you guys promote ass to mouth.....

Yoo man, what? Is that how your lady does it? Nahh, I thought the only way to do it was on your back... You got me questioning my affiliation with the eat booty gang breh. We need standards and you just threw it all out the window
Nah, I ain't part of the gang. Just trying to get your mindset. Either do what Thabiz say or ask Cudder

Cudder

Will listen to Ferg tape on the way home from work. Didn't really feel any of the singles he released, but then again I only listened to them all once. Hopefully giving it my full attention in the car will allow me to give it more of a chance.

Fuck all that though. Who cares about anything else when u got a new Bones tape dropping in a couple days.

I don't really like Star Wars, but Boyega being front an center is dope. Dude's about to blow up in a big way. Is this a prequel or a sequel or what? I don't know what Disney has done to that series.

that sith lord swagger. dude looked like he was gonna fuck some shit up. and then the music hits and i died.

i'm gonna listen to this asap ferg while i work on some homework.

Yeah it's a sequel to the original series Boyega being the lead is a great thing loved him in Attack the Block. Disco yeah shit looks baller but the thing that got me excited was the falcon shot at the end with the theme playing shit was :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom