• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Just let the woman eat. It'll help the dildo ease in easier later with a relaxed sphincter.

Lord-Jamar-what-face.gif

For real. I've taken some nasty shits, especially after a night of drinking. You don't know the true carnage untill you drink 18-20 pints of Guinness and are shitting rusty water the next morning.

I feel like I'd be putting my girls life at risk letting her mouth near my ass.

And above all else, who the fuck wants their ass eaten? Cudder aside obviously

Pathos

Banned
So what's the consensus on the new ferg? I'll have time to check it out tomorrow

Eating ass just seems revolting to me, tbh

thabiz

For real. I've taken some nasty shits, especially after a night of drinking. You don't know the true carnage untill you drink 18-20 pints of Guinness and are shitting rusty water the next morning.

not even a tickle 36?

how is 15 tracks a EP?

Damn, my dude K.Dot really changed the industry...

How splendid, I guess my project had did it
Got all these niggas approaching they mixtapes different
They said seven tracks, I said fifteen
Called it an EP, they said I’m trippin'
But little did they know, I’m tryna' change the rules
That we’ve been confined to so the corporate won’t make decisions
Uppity bitches, handling business
Killing our dreams, stealing our vision

whew

Star Wars teaser has me hyped brehs.

So hyped.

Yo, genuine question. Was Episode I anyone else's first Star Wars? And what was your first impression of it? lol

Cudder

breh, what the fuck are you talking about. never said I wanted my ass eaten.

My dad introduced me to terminator movies and predator and my ma bought me robocop pyjamas and various batman merchandise

Bless up to family

I'm gonna be a good soulja dad from these life lessons and introduce my children to our generation's GOAT kanye west, and all lullabies finna be alchemist instrumentals

IrishNinja

Eat A Booty Gang in effect mode
i don't fucks with ya'll but i'll lay a towel down during that time & mash so you know, we're both pretty gross

hate how everyone just starts taking pictures

yeah, took everyone a second to react/help out, always shitty to see
do a lotta HGH and then stop brehs

Datpiff downloads are so annoying. Why isn't the music ever organized by artist, album name, and year in them? I have to individually do it for each track so I can find music from that artist when I need to.

DominoKid

Uncle on this Ferg tape
iGVQtEwddEhrS.png

im cracking up off Ferg talking about these ratchet chicks he bagged out here in Greensboro. this dude silly as shit.

Nibel

Damn, that Ferge tape that bad? Was planning to give it a listen but that Wu 'thing' made me listen to no music all day

Vorheez

I feel guilty for sparking the fergbooty doodoo talk but you guys could save me from myself. I'm scared of liking it brehs

Once she gets in there, there may be no getting out. All my gfs from here on in would have to eat ass in order for me to truly love them. You can see how this is problematic

Back on track though, gonna download the ferg and maco tapes to listen to while I do homework tonight and I'll drop in with impressions

CRS

What you need to worry about is when you start requiring a little more extra when she goes to town.

Slippery slope man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom