• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
I probably got the biggest CD collection here smh

You don't wanna test HRD or CRS on this one m8

IpVIUri.png

HiResDes

Cali collective The Neighbourhood release their Don Cannon and DJ Drama-hosted TK mixtape. The 18-track project features OG Maco, Skeme, French Montana, YG, DeJ Loaf, Danny Brown, and others. Stream/download below.

...Not a big fan of these guys, but they got all the features I wanted to hear so I had to listen to the tape.

I don't judge anything based off snippets after Reloaded (which I thought would be trash upon hearing snippets but it turned out to be dope as fuck). Definitely a lot of mellow shit on there, some new sounds but a lot of the same stuff he's always done. We'll see.

Really surprised he doesn't have a single out.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Anyone got an alt stream link for the Cole snippets? Doesn't seem to be loading for me.

Dunno if I should even listen. My feelings about albums are usually the exact opposite of the impressions I get from snippets.

EDIT: Nvm works now.

PlayDat

Even when Kanye isn't helping her write, Nicki can put out some decent raps and rap songs IMO.

There's some interview out there where Ye says he contemplated taking her off the song cause her verse was so good. I think that verse was all her.

Besides why the hell would his ghostwritten shit be better than most of his own raps?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
These snippets have to be a troll. Sounds like an old mixtape or something from the production. Not buying it.

The production sounds so.. bland. How can you have so many bangers and those thumping drums on Born Sinner and come down to this? That one song at 4:10 sounds hot tho. More R&B vibes are kind of worrying too.

There's some interview out there where Ye says he contemplated taking her off the song cause her verse was so good. I think that verse was all her.

Besides why the hell would his ghostwritten shit be better than most of his own raps?
It was Nicki herself who said Ye helped her with her verse in the MBDTF Complex feature IIRC.

It's not unusual for Ye to tell people to change things or give them suggestions etc. Not trying to take credit away, she did her thing.

HiResDes

Jokes on ya'll for getting hyped about some shit you know is gonna sound bland. I'm gonna wait for exceedingly positive impressions before I even waste a minute on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom