• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest about Wayne. When i was younger, i listened to a lot of his shit because he was just blowing up at that time but then i jumped on the hate bandwagon because it was "cool" and no "real" rap fan would ever listen to him (early highschool). Anyways, I went back and listened to tha carter 1 and 2 last week. they were much better than i remembered. Might go ahead and listen to 3 and 4 (haven't listened to them before except for a couple of the singles).
Don't forget Like Father Like Son

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just wait for the next one. The theme is death.

I'm basically out here finding more so many dope tracks its hard to keep up.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Listening to this Tory Lanez while I do some dusting and it's a bit more tolerable as background music. Between this and listening to it on my headphones, I caught some Dipset vibes on a song or two which is a plus, but I still largely feel the same about it, just lacks a memorable quality, but I can see someone jamming to this.

Scust @ him referring to Toronto like it's Chicago or 00s Philly or some shit.

CRS

I just spent the last two hours trying to organize my iTunes better.

It'll probably take an entire month of daily grind to organize all the shit I've accumulated over my lifetime. I still have craaaappy shit I downloaded from Limewire with my fucking AOL Dial Up.

:ahh:

IrishNinja

I don't think I posted this mix here. Basically an electronic tribute to classic West Coast Trill:
https://soundcloud.com/kingsnug/cruisn

Snuggles is so far out in the ocean right now bruhs. It's beautiful.

for real, this is even more impressive than the last, snuggles. great track & really cool to see man.

I wanna hang out with you guys.

also this, i need to find a venue to meet tokus halfway on in 2015

CRS

How do you guys keep all your shit on iTunes?
Do you have 2TO of space of somethin'?

Total drives: I probably have 3.5 TB give or take of total space. Not sure how much of it is music anymore since I've tried to get FLAC copies of a lot of my music (love Bandcamp for this). Maybe close to 1 TB of music, maybe.

Nibel

Every time I want to reorganize my iTunes, I open it up, look at it for a few minutes and then decide that it's too much work lol

There are still so many elements in iTunes that just feel archaic to me

on the grammys talk tho this year is extremely conflicting. i don't want iggy to win because she's garbage, but if she wins it will be a hilarious L on Eminem after that little comment she made about him a while ago.

but if eminem wins that's a loss for iggy which is good. but a win for MMLP2...fuck that.

childish garbanzo sucks.

....grammys should give the strategic award to Q.

Honestly don't know why anyone should give a fuck about the grammys anymore after GKMC lost against The Heist, heck probably not the first decision they made that made one think "fuck the grammys"

Iggy will win, deal with it breh

overcast

Where the fuck did Rae Sremmurd come from? Suddenly they have two huge hits da fuck. Well like in the last 3 months. Thoss two songs are everywhere though.

r5nB6Uw.gif

btw is that a John Williams sample?

also i still have no fuckin clue how to pronounce their name
best thing they ever did anyway was give us the pusha t verse over no flex zone

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Real megaton was Gang Beasts for PS4.

Uncharted looked a bit less boring than usual, which is a plus. Much more dynamic platforming and shooting while platforming. Might even pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom