• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia [Mafia] lOTl Should've Gone for Bagels...

*Splinter

But I guess I'll ask anyway - why not?
To be fair I need to go back over your posts to get a better idea. But I can certainly see a plot to install a false Hope town leader using role block shenanigans. Role block is not necessarily a town role, after all.

Oh, and I'm not joking this time guys. I am super serious right now.

._.
(^serious face)

Ourobolus

Banned
To be fair I need to go back over your posts to get a better idea. But I can certainly see a plot to install a false Hope town leader using role block shenanigans. Role block is not necessarily a town role, after all.

._.
(^serious face)

I'm aware it can be a scum role, but assuming Retro is scum, you'd think I'd bus my two scum members Day 1 and 2? Not only bussing, but voting for them first?

Ourobolus

Banned
Oh, this is assuming he flips neutral, obviously. If he's scum I forgive you

TBH, I have no idea what he'll flip. I just went on the information that I had. If I was scum, I can't imagine letting a night go by without a kill since we already would have lost one member. That's a pretty ridiculous gambit to instill trust. Possible? Sure. Did I do it? No, I didn't.

roytheone

About ourobolols being potentially a scum role blocker if retro flips neutral: possible, but he is right now an outed and confirmed PR. So if he is town, I don't expect him to live very long anymore. If he does keep surviving the nights, he will be suspicious to me.

He's my number one choice, but lynching Retro is a necessary evil.

Ack, totally forgot about Royal_Flush. Definitely in the scum camp for me.

I'm all for lynching RetroMG, but I don't want to push us even closer to the tipping point, so I'm going to throw in a vote for the next target I think we should pursue, to keep this known:
VOTE: Royal_Flush
*sigh* I don't even know what to say to you anymore...

._.
(^serious face)
I doubt this.

I'm aware it can be a scum role, but assuming Retro is scum, you'd think I'd bus my two scum members Day 1 and 2? Not only bussing, but voting for them first?
If Retro flips Scum you should be the top-person of everyone's town list. Otherwise *Splinter could be right, but I'll think about this once we know more.

Retro either is Neutral or Scum, so I won't complain about lynching him, especially since the alternative apparently is myself. Won't vote because of Turbo, etc...

Coppanuva

I'm the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So you'll hunt me, because I can take it. Because I'm not your hero. I'm a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight.

This is the least Blargy thing I've ever seen. It makes way too much sense. You need to replace every letter between A and H with its numerical equivalent, and the others with ([LETTER] % 4) and then do a shift by 6 if it occurs in the phrase "Green Apple" (whether the shift is up or down is calculated by an RNG on a per-letter basis).

Oh by the way the "What the hell" in your reveal post was spot on, Retro.

4p9GbOH.png

RetroMG

Oh man, where were you keeping that gif yesterday?

On an unrelated note, it seems like my time between posts has been dramatically reduced. Did I get juniored, and no one told me? And if I can get juniored for posting too much, how does Sorian still have a GAF account?

Ourobolus

Banned

On an unrelated note, it seems like my time between posts has been dramatically reduced. Did I get juniored, and no one told me? And if I can get juniored for posting too much, how does Sorian still have a GAF account?

Still 60 seconds, bro.

Sorian

Banned

I pay $300 a month for my aggressive posting privileges. Where do you think this site's money comes from?

RetroMG

So who/what are you then?

Well...

Quiz from VisualDNA.com said:
You're a Harmonizer

If your answers are anything to go by we’ve got you down as a lover and hugger. When times are tough you’re waiting with open arms and your best sympathetic face.

A real deep thinker, you’ve got clear values and well-formed views, not that you’re going shout your mouth off about them; not your style. Reflective and sometimes reserved, your vacant middle distant stare could be misconstrued as ‘stand-offish’ but you call it poise.

RetroMG

So...I don't really want us to turbo, but are we really gonna get anything else out of today? Retro is in Patriot AI mode.

All right, all right, I'll knock off the constant Codec calls. The Trickster thing was a ruse, to waste your time "in true Blarg style" as Launchpad might say. I'm writing up my real roleclaim, but I will have to ask for your patience, as I'm also listening to lectures for my humanities class, and I have to run out to get the wife in a short while.

Please Stand By.

*Splinter

All right, all right, I'll knock off the constant Codec calls. The Trickster thing was a ruse, to waste your time "in true Blarg style" as Launchpad might say. I'm writing up my real roleclaim, but I will have to ask for your patience, as I'm also listening to lectures for my humanities class, and I have to run out to get the wife in a short while.

Please Stand By.
tumblr_ncow7kOlOE1smr45to1_500.gif

Coppanuva

LOL, Retro is really getting into his blarg role, isn't he? I hope he claims to be a two shot lightning rod next.

Can't blame him, he'd be one of the more fun users to Roleplay I'd imagine. That said if he weren't going to do this and be a big distraction I'd be more inclined to let him live longer... as it stands he's just going to attract all the attention and be a shield to hide behind. Just like Cthulhu all over again.

squidyj

i don't even fucking care about any more of your claims retro.

lets just get this fool lynched and we can see his real role.

Please Stand By.

You set your bar very high. You think you can top that Blarg claim? If so, you at least deserve an award (Are we doing awards for off-season games?)

roytheone

I'm honestly impressed. Doubly so if he turns out to be town

If he flips town, I kinda hope I get night killed just so that I can yell at him in the death thread :)

Oh no doubt. I admire his commitment to his role, I can only apologise to my role-person for not impersonating them better.

Blarg is a hilarious player, but if you think about it his play style is quite anti town.

Also, I am going to bed now, I will be a bit sad if you guys turbo him while I sleep, I want to be able to point and laugh at his next role claim!

RetroMG

All right, since Ouro is getting trigger happy, let me give you a topic to discuss. Since I am neutral, why WAS there no kill last night? I promise it had nothing to do with me. Assuming that I am not a killer, how would that happen?

Time is the only weapon TOWN has, my friends. Who wants to accelerate the vote? Who wants you to stop discussing options? If I'm going to die, fine, but rushing ahead when more information can be gleaned is the MOST anti-town move.

Top Bottom