• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
EzLink said:
Hey good idea, it's only 30 hours away by car! I'll see you all saturday!

Fuck humanity and their lack of teleportation devices :/
goku%20teleport.gif

Chinner said:
so if theres 100 people going and 40 of them are gaffers.....who are the 60 others?

It's not a GAF party unless you have majority gaffers. Needs 51 out of 100 but then again who can say no to all those hookers.

Damn. Wish I could go. I only go to Cali and Vegas in March (have to save up the rest of the year).

We need an East Coast GAF Party!

SUPREME1

Banned
Skies,

You should send out a reminder to all those who've siad they're going to go. It did come quickly and some people might have forgotten.

Good luck guys, have fun.

X26

Banned
So how do you delete your account and all traces of you having posted, ever? I don't want to be dragged into anything when the FBI starts investigating a california orgy gone horribly wrong

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This is pretty crazy, but it's not the real deal unless someone is bringing a suckling pig to roast over an open fire.

Nice Job, OP. I laughed at first, I admit, but shit. You got Gary Whitta. That's some hustle right there.

Don't fuck this up kid.

Aselith

Whoompthereitis said:
Nice Job, OP. I laughed at first, I admit, but shit. You got Gary Whitta. That's some hustle right there.

Don't fuck this up kid.

Yes. Please do not kill Gary Whitta.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Whoompthereitis said:

Don't fuck this up kid.

Under Pressure.

Edit: ImperialConquest brings up a good point. So, I will be sending out reminder PMs sometime tomorrow or Saturday morning. Hope you oeeps aren't getting annoyed by all my PMs lately :p

soultron

Banned
Is there actually going to be a livestream? I'm totally checking that out for a few minutes. I want to see if GAF knows how to party.

mcrae

soultron said:
Is there actually going to be a livestream? I'm totally checking that out for a few minutes. I want to see if GAF knows how to party.

these are my exact thoughts. i was just trying to think of what my work schedule is like on saturday :lol

S1lent

soultron said:

I love how you add "a few minutes" in there like "Yeah, I'm not too cool to check it out, but I am too cool to stick around for any length of time." :lol

I'm just messing :p

Seriously guys, I hope this is the first of many Gaf parties throughout the world. I'll definitely be checking out the stream. Next should be a North-East coast one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom