• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFHL Versus League - NHL 13 GM Connected (x360)

Socreges

Banned
0-0 vs Antii through two periods. Opens the period with two of the cheesiest goals I've ever seen (my dman for some reason passed it to the goalie, went through his legs).

Right now I'm watching Antii feverishly play against no one.

[edit] ok 6-0 final

Antti

So, is this how it's gonna be? I played my first game and the guy stopped moving his players in the 3rd. If people don't have the decency to even finish their games, I'm out.

By the way, it was 0-0 after the 1st. 2-0 after the 2nd I believe.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So, is this how it's gonna be? I played my first game and the guy stopped moving his players in the 3rd. If people don't have the decency to even finish their games, I'm out.

By the way, it was 0-0 after the 1st. 2-0 after the 2nd I believe.

Pretty sure this is exactly how it's going to be, Antti.

This can't happen. Just because you're getting beat bad doesn't mean you can be an asshole about it.

Socreges

Banned
This can't happen. Just because you're getting beat bad doesn't mean you can be an asshole about it.
Dude, I've been beat bad in every game. That's never been a problem. My phone rang and I just stepped away instead of pausing it (since you're only given 20 secs and the game was out of reach). Didn't go back since there were just a few minutes remaining and Antti seemed to be having a really good time without me.

Red_Man

Dude, I've been beat bad in every game. That's never been a problem. My phone rang and I just stepped away instead of pausing it (since you're only given 20 secs and the game was out of reach). Didn't go back since there were just a few minutes remaining and Antti seemed to be having a really good time without me.
That's different, I thought he scored a goal and you were like "fuck this" and dropped the controller with 15 mins in a period left. We can't have that happening.

That's the problem. I don't think Antti is going to be beat. Top 100 every year since 09 or 10?
Well people will have to accept that, it's not like people will have to play him every day.

Phthisis

King Henrik with two consecutive shutouts to start the season. GG Schuey! Sorry about Niemi's brain farts :-/ Those goals were lame.

Phthisis

NOOOOOOOOOOO JASON POMINVILLE NOOOOOOOOO

Chara just dumped him into the net and he went off limping. He's my fastest and most gifted offensive player on a lineup of just horrible forwards.

Socreges

Banned
Does it say how long Pominville is out for?

I don't know what CPU Chara was thinking. That was totally uncalled for.

<_<

How much time was left when you put down your controller?
Three seconds. I'm going to destroy this league's credibility with the Finnish community.

Phthisis

Does it say how long Pominville is out for?

I don't know what CPU Chara was thinking. That was totally uncalled for.

Not yet. Either he's not injured permanently or it's going to update after the games that came before the Nashville game get simmed (yours was the latest chronologically on my list).

Still, probably the game's way of making up for those horrible referees. You got shafted on some of those penalty calls, the most offensive of which was the PP in the first where Pominville scored.

Socreges

Banned
Not yet. Either he's not injured permanently or it's going to update after the games that came before the Nashville game get simmed (yours was the latest chronologically on my list).

Still, probably the game's way of making up for those horrible referees. You got shafted on some of those penalty calls, the most offensive of which was the PP in the first where Pominville scored.
The others were OK. I actually dove head first into the back of one of your players. That should never be acceptable.

Marvie_3

Banned
The others were OK. I actually dove head first into the back of one of your players. That should never be acceptable.
I dove on top of a goalie playing a coop game with a buddy last night. As my player tried to get off the goalie, he got stuck to him and then sat on the goalie.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Red, what kind of offers are you entertaining for Schenn? I wanna pull a Philly and reunite the Schenn brothers. Or wanna trade Schenn brothers for hilarity?

Red_Man

I need Defensive depth and better goal tending, I'm kinda iffy on dealing him now because it would weaken my D corps, but if you have an offer in my mind, shoot me a pm with an offer.

Socreges

Banned
Red_Man, Smiley,

What if we were to work something out to get Red_Man Jimmy Howard (we tried to make this work earlier) and fulfill a need of Smileys (would be a roster player and/or picks) and I would end up with the Schenns. I'm drafting something up. Both interested?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Red_Man, Smiley,

What if we were to work something out to get Red_Man Jimmy Howard (we tried to make this work earlier) and fulfill a need of Smileys (would be a roster player and/or picks) and I would end up with the Schenns. I'm drafting something up. Both interested?

Depends on what you're thinking of? :D I have center-depth to trade (Schenn/Mueller/Wellwood) and am looking for defense (hence the inquire about the other Schenn.)

Red_Man

That could work, I'm up for negotiations if you two can find some mutual interest.

Just a heads up I think I'm going to SIM the league ahead tomorrow night, seeing as most people have finished their games or others don't have games to play.

Marvie_3

Banned
Red_Man, Smiley,

3-way trades? What sort of witchcraft is this?

Revenant

Did you get my trade offer, Rev?

i have an offer for you

p3C7E.gif

Top Bottom