• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFHL Versus League - NHL 13 GM Connected (x360)

Bad7667

GGs Bad7667, I got lucky on those two 1-on-1 situations lol. Tight checking, didn't have much space to move around..

Thanks. Yeah was a really close game. Had a couple opportunities at the end to tie it but couldn't beat Quick, then that penalty ruined any chance. GG.

Edit: Yeah I can't connect to EA servers.

Edit 2: OK I connected. The game didn't count. Do we just make a new one and pull goalies for the goals?

RS4-

Thanks. Yeah was a really close game. Had a couple opportunities at the end to tie it but couldn't beat Quick, then that penalty ruined any chance. GG.

Edit: Yeah I can't connect to EA servers.

Edit 2: OK I connected. The game didn't count. Do we just make a new one and pull goalies for the goals?

Yeah I just noticed it as well, I don't know how we'll sort it out.

Redmans, game between me and Bad didn't count after I won 2-1. How would you like us to proceed.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yeah I just noticed it as well, I don't know how we'll sort it out.

Redmans, game between me and Bad didn't count after I won 2-1. How would you like us to proceed.
Gonna have to replay it I guess. I'm going to be moving the schedule forward in 3-4 hours, any games not played will be SIMed.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah, looks like I only managed to get one game in this week. Oh well, better communication next week.

Everyone's not playing you in the hope that the AI teams will win against you and prevent you from making the playoffs.

You know it's true.

(I had no game against you, right? what team are you?)

Also I'll try really hard to get the trade accepted before Red sims the league Soc, but no promises :/

Red_Man

I can wait a bit Smiley, no rush just give me a time frame when you think it'll get done.

Smiley90

I can wait a bit Smiley, no rush just give me a time frame when you think it'll get done.

Sweet, I'd feel terrible if Soc made a trade with you and then mine got stuck and he'd be screwed :/ Give me like 45mins-1h, does that work? I'll definitely get to my xbox by 11pm PST (so, in an hour), possibly before that and approve it right away.

Thanks.

Antti

Everyone's not playing you in the hope that the AI teams will win against you and prevent you from making the playoffs.

You know it's true.

(I had no game against you, right? what team are you?)

Also I'll try really hard to get the trade accepted before Red sims the league Soc, but no promises :/

I hope that's not the case considering my team's not exactly top notch haha.

I'm Pittsburgh, I'm not sure if we had a game scheduled.

Smiley90

I hope that's not the case considering my team's not exactly top notch haha.

I'm Pittsburgh, I'm not sure if we had a game scheduled.

Nope we didn't the only one I didn't get the play was Rizzle... Was playing EASHL when he was on saturday and then sunday he wasn't on :/ I played Milly, Johnsson and... Denogginizer though.

And I hope for you noone's scared, but we've all heard stories. :D What would suck is if the AI advanced to the final with you and you weren't allowed to play it and lost :lol

Red_Man

SIMs done. I landed Gonchar :D looks like Nucks and Jackets got some decent free agents too.

Weird, I don't see a NSH - CLB trade..... I got Howard, and Soc got Schenn...wonder if it didn't go through. I accepted your trade Smiley.

MacAttack

I got injured players.

Boston, Montreal, Philly and Ottawa on the schedule. Let me know guys after 8pm EST is best for me.

When is the deadline for these games to be played?

Red_Man

I got injured players.

Boston, Montreal, Philly and Ottawa on the schedule. Let me know guys after 8pm EST is best for me.

When is the deadline for these games to be played?
Sounds good, maybe we can get our game out of the way tomorrow night? Depends on how people get their games going, if they finish soon, I'll fast forward soon, if people need more time I'll slow it down. It's currently set at 2 weeks, but I can set the schedule forward at anytime. I would prefer to get into a set schedule like Marvie said, maybe setting it forward every Thursday and Sunday.

Montreal, Colorado: Let me know when you want to play.
I can do now if you want? Or we can wait until tomorrow.

I also have Philly, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver and Phoenix to play. I think Phx and EDM are AI's though.

Red_Man

Checking now. Yep, went through!

K, Schuey, antti, Blindingg, let me know when you're up for games!

EDIT: what's the deal with AI-initiated trade requests Red?
Good to hear. Uhh not sure, I haven't received any yet..

Red_Man

:lol really? Guess they smell blood in Columbus ;) I guess if there's one you like you can lemme know first before accepting. I don't think the AI is going to fleece you or let them fleece them, but hey this is EA.

Revenant

Holy fuck, winning streak

gg rev. Let's play all of our games at midnight from now on.

man that tip was a heartbreaker. off a stick and a leg I think. Think I outshot you 22-11? :( feels bad man.

was a good game though, some nice goals, clearly the polite BC voice led me into a false sense of security.

Socreges

Banned
The Preds, Habs and BJs would like to announce that they've successfully reunited the Schenn brothers in Nashville.

man that tip was a heartbreaker. off a stick and a leg I think. Think I outshot you 22-11? :( feels bad man.

was a good game though, some nice goals, clearly the polite BC voice led me into a false sense of security.
Sorry, sorry.

Smiley90

The Preds, Habs and BJs would like to announce that they've successfully reunited the Schenn brothers in Nashville.

Sorry, sorry.

I now have a full THREE defensemen over 80, after having only 1 before. Traded for Fidric and signed Ohlund. good times.

if someone wants to swap offensive/defensive D with me, let me know. I have too many DFD's...

Socreges

Banned
Good trading with you guys, took some time but family comes first damn it!
tumblr_m63ugdNWtz1qbnm1u.jpg

Look how happy they are!

RS4-

Really, this game has no calendar in the GM connected shit?

And lol, one of my dmen is injured for 45 games.

Top Bottom