• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 2.5: The Bachelor Party |Mafia OT| One Last Override

Sorian

Banned
gryvan (4)
CrimsonFist
Kawl_USC
flatearthpandas
Flame_AC

flatearthpandas (1)
Gorlak

Kawl_USC (0)
Flame_AC

Flame_AC (0)
Sophia

5 votes are needed for majority.

Day 3 ends in:
blu_1462914000.png

Too many we haven't heard from to risk a turbo. Gryvan's claim puts us at, what six vanilla claims? + 1 scum pr and a tanner. 6 players unclaimed, 2 scum. Possibly one vendor, possibly two, possibly one redirect if it wasn't the fruit, possibly a day override. From zipped's role, likely town has night actions, cop no longer implied by miller and may not be present.

Kawl_USC

1. CrimsonFist [m]
2. Flame_AC [m]
3. flatearthpandas [m]
4. Gorlak [m]
5. Kawl_USC [m]
6. Royal_Flush [m]
7. Sophia [f]
8. StanleyPalmtree [m]
9. gryvan [m] (replaced StarSketch [f])

Alright 9 people left then. Possibly a coin given out that could muck something up, but I'm leaning towards that probably being a gambit cabot was running in an attempt to get him to look bad once he didn't have a coin to use.

We know they had a tracker, I'm thinking there was possibly either a role blocker or a strong man, and probably a goon for the 3rd mafia. It doesn't look like there is a mechanism for an additional kill given the banana's resolution and Sophia's state of still being with us, but I guess it still possible that would take affect tonight given poison's are usually N+2 for effect (so will revisit come tomorrow). And tracker, role blocker, and strong man are the most common scum roles.

If zipped had flipped as roleblock or strongman, I think the argument could have been made that we are approaching the point where a mass claim could help us narrow down our possibilities, but given that he was merely the tracker and that we have by my count

End of Day 3 we are at 8
End of Night 3 we are at 7
Day4 - 6
N4 - 5
D5 - 4 (2 v 2, scum win)

Leaves us with 3 more shots before we lose the game. I think we are in alright shape atm. (Waits for the inevitable bloodshed that will occur tonight)

I'm also not a big fan of gryvan's claim there. It seems like someone who saw the positive reaction flame's claim got and followed in its footsteps. If he truly is vanilla town that sucks, but it smells rotten to me.

I also think if you are a town sided role that gave out the banana and know that it is indeed the reason Sophia is still with us, consider long and hard revealing that information. Unless you are multi shot. I would probably reveal in your situation, clears up a lot of confusion about yesterday's end. Of course as always that your own call though.

Directed to Gorlak

Kawl_USC

Oh sorry for the confusion, that part of the post wasn't directed at Gorlaky, it was a general announcement of my thoughts. Can see how that would be confusing though, I need to be more clear with line breaks over the same post.

gryvan

1. CrimsonFist [m]
2. Flame_AC [m]
3. flatearthpandas [m]
4. Gorlak [m]
5. Kawl_USC [m]
6. Royal_Flush [m]
7. Sophia [f]
8. StanleyPalmtree [m]
9. gryvan [m] (replaced StarSketch [f])

Alright 9 people left then. Possibly a coin given out that could muck something up, but I'm leaning towards that probably being a gambit cabot was running in an attempt to get him to look bad once he didn't have a coin to use.

We know they had a tracker, I'm thinking there was possibly either a role blocker or a strong man, and probably a goon for the 3rd mafia. It doesn't look like there is a mechanism for an additional kill given the banana's resolution and Sophia's state of still being with us, but I guess it still possible that would take affect tonight given poison's are usually N+2 for effect (so will revisit come tomorrow). And tracker, role blocker, and strong man are the most common scum roles.

If zipped had flipped as roleblock or strongman, I think the argument could have been made that we are approaching the point where a mass claim could help us narrow down our possibilities, but given that he was merely the tracker and that we have by my count

End of Day 3 we are at 8
Day4 - 6
N4 - 5
D5 - 4 (2 v 2, scum win)

Leaves us with 3 more shots before we lose the game. I think we are in alright shape atm. (Waits for the inevitable bloodshed that will occur tonight)

I'm also not a big fan of gryvan's claim there. It seems like someone who saw the positive reaction flame's claim got and followed in its footsteps. If he truly is vanilla town that sucks, but it smells rotten to me

ok then tell me, what should i do in an event of a turbo?

cause apparently i have literally nothing to offer since I JUST popped into this game...

and I already set my views on zipped's quoted post on the previous page...but I guess people don't read the last page of a post.

End of Day 3 we are at 8
Day4 - 6
N4 - 5
D5 - 4 (2 v 2, scum win)

Confusingly put, I think. D5 is lylo. I think that's what you're saying though.

Kawl_USC

Confusingly put, I think. D5 is lylo. I think that's what you're saying though.

Yes as I notate all of these refer to how many we have at the end of a day or a night so after a lunch or night kill has taken place. Any unexpected kill at this point moves us to mylo on day 4 instead of lylo on day 5

Kawl_USC

ok then tell me, what should i do in an event of a turbo?

cause apparently i have literally nothing to offer since I JUST popped into this game...

and I already set my views on zipped's quoted post on the previous page...but I guess people don't read the last page of a post.

I already said if you are truly vanilla that's a tough lot to draw dude. But I also can't ignore the suspicion gathered by star prior to this day just because she dropped out. Sorry.

As for what you can do, you are no longer any where close to turbo (as gaf almost never turbos non confirmed scum and struggles with it even then), so more posts with thoughts on others would be appreciated.

Honestly, the post you threw out falls in line similarity with what Sophia posted earlier ala the connection between zipped and flame. I see a lot of one way interaction from zipped to flame which makes me think of a set up rather than scum buddies.

There's at least a bit more interaction between me and zipped and me and flame, but as I know I'm town aligned obviously I know that theory is wrong.

And it's not just your posts, feels like most people aren't reading the thread at all at this point. A crippling level of activity after our resident shit poster got himself killed.

Alternatively, could it be a 3rd party aiming to reaim say 2 lynches via banana? Although numerically I don't think that lines up as it would be 2 neutrals in a 14 person game, meaning either 8v3v1v1 or 9v2v1v1. First feels too scum sided, seconded feels a bit too town sided.
I too thought about some kind of neutral. Also you"re one person short in your math, we started with 14, not 13 players, so it would be 9-3-2 instead of 8-3-2, but that doesn't change that Scum could win N3 in both scenarios. Could be possible but not if we only have Vanilla Townies... In fact, I'd say 9-2-2 would be reasonable if the PR game is shifted towards Scum, but 10-2-2 starts sounding a bit one-sided.

Nah you pretty much got it. I wasn't truly being serious but more having fun with carrying the logic out to the extreme.

If soft claiming and trying to draw a night kill is optimal play for a ordinary town, then optimal play for a pr would be to keep quiet and let those gambity ordinaries take the heat.

But like I said, mostly in jest. Your answer clears up the confusion I had, thanks.
That actually puts Scum into a WIFOM situation for once :p

I don't appear to have anything in my notes about it. Looking things over, you may be right, as I do not see anything that links them the other way around. One thing that stands out is this commentary from Royal from Day 1 when I first brought up the possibility of a Flame lynch.

And indeed, he has a point. Drawing attention to the fact that he's asking questions like he did on Day 1 is not particularly good scum play, especially so early on in a game like this where it's bound to be brought back up. Likewise, if gryvan/star is scum, then I seriously doubt there were three scum on the lynch train. What do you think about that, Kawl/Royal?
I still stand by the point. That being said both gryvan/StarSketch and Flame_AC have abysmal voting records. Both were late adopters to the Droplet train and completely stayed out of the Sophia-Zipped situation. Almost as if they didn't want to be on another Town train but also not pushing the lynch on Zipped...

That said, Star has the worst voting history imo and being inactive certainly doesn't help.
How is it worse than Flame's?

1) Using some of zipped's quotes, I will assume that
Kawl - Town (trying to get him lynched)
Flame - Scum
Sophia - Town (still feels a little bit scummish due to some excellent posts but i need look up quotes)

2) Or that it could be
Kawl - Scum (trying to gambit on an argument between 2 scums to make them both look town)
Flame - Scum (can't find anything that makes him feel town...like I can't believe said claim either)
Sophia - Town
So you are going to vote Flame?

Probably. Unless the coin was one-shot, I don't see why noone would claim it today (well, there is the possibility that squidyj got a coin. Or a banana for that matter)

But wouldn't a poisonous banana be rather Scum aligned eating either your suggested Goon or the Blocker/Strongman?

Interesting n1 quote from zipped
"Interesting" surely is one way to put it. That looks like "Yeah, please don't lynch her, but I'm positioning myself for a bus in the future"

Stongly leaning towards voting out gryvan today. Also not sold on the towniness of Flame.

Pretty sure Stanley is Town given how hard he pushed for Zipped both days.

Kawl_USC

Yea if banana ends up being poison then my theory on scum prs is changed. And whoops on my math, yea just add a townie to all those numbers then.

And thanks for keeping up the tradition of solid posts Royal. I'll look over the other points a bit more.

Sophia

Good morning, reading things over. Barring any issues, should be here for the day's end.

Something about that gryvan vote doesn't seem right to me, but neither does his roleclaim. I can't place my finger on it tho. Flame's reactionary vote, perhaps?

I still stand by the point. That being said both gryvan/StarSketch and Flame_AC have abysmal voting records. Both were late adopters to the Droplet train and completely stayed out of the Sophia-Zipped situation. Almost as if they didn't want to be on another Town train but also not pushing the lynch on Zipped..

So you're saying that two or three members of the scum team may have been on the droplet lynch train? Of the other two people for that day phase, we have Zipped who had three voters (Cabot, Stanley, and Kawl), and squidly with three voters (Gorlak, CrimsonFist, and Droplet)

Of those six votes, Cabot is dead, Droplet is dead, and Stanley has consistently voted Zipped the first two days only to have no vote this day phase.

Gorlak is on FEP, whom I'm leaning town on. Kawl had his vote on Flame, but moved it to Gryvan, and Crimson has his vote on gryvan from the beginning of the day phase.

Yea if banana ends up being poison then my theory on scum prs is changed. And whoops on my math, yea just add a townie to all those numbers then.

And thanks for keeping up the tradition of solid posts Royal. I'll look over the other points a bit more.

In light of the day 2 end nonsense, I really don't think the banana is a poison. That it would mean it either has two functionalities, or that we have an unexplained power at the end of Day 2 that somehow allowed a scum to not get lynched.

Kawl_USC

Good morning, reading things over. Barring any issues, should be here for the day's end.

Something about that gryvan vote doesn't seem right to me, but neither does his roleclaim. I can't place my finger on it tho. Flame's reactionary vote, perhaps?

So you're saying that two or three members of the scum team may have been on the droplet lynch train? Of the other two people for that day phase, we have Zipped who had three voters (Cabot, Stanley, and Kawl), and squidly with three voters (Gorlak, CrimsonFist, and Droplet)

Of those six votes, Cabot is dead, Droplet is dead, and Stanley has consistently voted Zipped the first two days only to have no vote this day phase.

Gorlak is on FEP, whom I'm leaning town on. Kawl had his vote on Flame, but moved it to Gryvan, and Crimson has his vote on gryvan from the beginning of the day phase.

In light of the day 2 end nonsense, I really don't think the banana is a poison. That it would mean it either has two functionalities, or that we have an unexplained power at the end of Day 2 that somehow allowed a scum to not get lynched.

Uhhhhhh....Freudian slip?

Cause you know you were the person that somehow managed to not get lynched at the end of day 2...

Sophia

Err, allowed a scum to get lynched. My apologizes x.X

Kawl_USC

We are in a good situation where scum was involved in the end day shit show both days. Sophia seems to be focusing mostly on day 1, while not talking about day 2 where she is in the thick of things at least in her most recent post.

I will say that zippeds withholding of voting on Sophia until very late in the game (not until FEP causes the tie does he vote for her) and sticking on me is weird. Granted it had looked like flame was due to go until his claim flipped people and then the tide turned pretty quickly to Sophia so maybe he wanted to avoid being on another townie lynch, but could also be zipped wanting to avoid voting for a teammate while things were in such flux until it became a clear him or her situation.

Sophia

We are in a good situation where scum was involved in the end day shit show both days. Sophia seems to be focusing mostly on day 1, while not talking about day 2 where she is in the thick of things at least in her most recent post.

I will say that zippeds withholding of voting on Sophia until very late in the game (not until FEP causes the tie does he vote for her) and sticking on me is weird. Granted it had looked like flame was due to go until his claim flipped people and then the tide turned pretty quickly to Sophia so maybe he wanted to avoid being on another townie lynch, but could also be zipped wanting to avoid voting for a teammate while things were in such flux until it became a clear him or her situation.

Counterpoint: I was throwing suspicion on Zipped in Day 2 long before I had any votes on me. If I was scum, and he was scum, why would I do that?

Kawl_USC

Counterpoint: I was throwing suspicion on Zipped in Day 2 long before I had any votes on me. If I was scum, and he was scum, why would I do that?

For this exact point.

Bussing is so hot right now.

But if that was the case you might think the two of you would have been more on the same page as far as whether you were distancing yourselves or going to bus town, so touché.

If people were inclined to go for an informational lynch I think Flame probably provides the best data set at this point in terms of votes, and shifting votes. However I don't think he's scum and I'd rather hunt scum than information today, so I won't be voting there.

Sophia

For this exact point.

Bussing is so hot right now.

But if that was the case you might think the two of you would have been more on the same page as far as whether you were distancing yourselves or going to bus town, so touché.

If people were inclined to go for an informational lynch I think Flame probably provides the best data set at this point in terms of votes, and shifting votes. However I don't think he's scum and I'd rather hunt scum than information today, so I won't be voting there.

I was bussing my teammate from the very beginning of the game...?

Gorlak

Banned
Ah, I don't feel good. I also can't be around at day end.

There are two people I lean town on at the moment: crimson and kawl
Than we have our coasters: flush, gryvan and stanley
Followed up by two people of whom one may be very well scum: flame and sophia
And the most suspicious to me at the moment: fep

Ah, I don't feel good. I also can't be around at day end.

There are two people I lean town on at the moment: crimson and kawl
Than we have our coasters: flush, gryvan and stanley
Followed up by two people of whom one may be very well scum: flame and sophia
And the most suspicious to me at the moment: fep
Why me?

Also, whether kawl meant to insinuate or not, I think you are the the fruit vendor. Y/n/m?

Gorlak

Banned
Gryvan came very close to being turbo'd without any real case against him. A lot of people jumped on him really easily. All he's accused of is Star's inactivity? What's the case against him?

Gryvan can you provide a read list for us? Who do you think is scum etc.

Am I missing something? FEP voted no one Day 1? What's up with that?

Kawl_USC

Yea I would one hundred percent believe that scum would start the bus early and hard. Town has been way too trusting of people who lead lynches of scum (hell we are doing it right now with some people feeling good for Stanley because he voted zipped both days). Being all over scum for shaky reasoning is either lucky town or bussing scum, I tend to lean bussing scum at the moment in the gafia landscape.

Kawl_USC

Gryvan came very close to being turbo'd without any real case against him. A lot of people jumped on him really easily. All he's accused of is Star's inactivity? What's the case against him?

Gryvan can you provide a read list for us? Who do you think is scum etc.

Am I missing something? FEP voted no one Day 1? What's up with that?

Eh once vote count was posted people backed off very quickly. Being at L-1 isn't that big of a deal seeing how scummy we perceive hammering to be. The case is built on stars general suspicious activity (her drive by vote on flame at the end of yesterday, voting activity day 1, interactions with zipped) more so than just her activity. He had a decent post up above that I responded to but beyond that hasn't had any other contributions. I agree a reads lists or at least in depth thoughts on a few more people would be much appreciated.

I'm on him right now because no one else strikes me as more suspicious ATM. But I'd be willing to try on Sophia again. Recent exchange does nothing to instill any confidence in her town ness in my mind.

I will review FEP at your suggestion though.

Kawl_USC

How about you deliver some reasoning for your theory? Why do you think I am the fruit vendor?

So swinging the vote onto zipped (confirmed scum) via a very public and shady looking maneuver dependent on causing a tie and forcing your hand makes you sure he's scum?
I'm not sure I follow.

Gorlak

Banned
So why FEP? We all agree that the tie was really suspicious and could've gone anywhere. But look at his behaviour today:

Fuuuck.
Sorry about the vote thing. Don't kill me
One early post in which he acknowledges his mistake, only to subsequently try to shift the blame on someone else (me).

Don't forget the near fuck up
Reminding crimson of the day end as if somebody would forget it.

If you changed your vote, I would have left mine. if the tie remained, i would unvote to break it. I switched to squid to have a vote out rather than just unvote once it seemed sophia was ultimately going to be the target.
The reasoning here doesn't sit good with me, as we have seen his plan wasn't great.

I spent a lot of time looking at Gorlak last night but didn't come up with much. Kind of weird exchange with kawl. I feel okay about Gorlak as well despite him almost actually tying us up.
Oh hey look who he makes responsible now for the situation he put us into. But he still feels okay about me...

well, until he changes his mind of course:
Sigh.

Vote: Gorlak

Now he thinks I'm the fruit vendor because ??? . Obviously enough to vote me.

---
I agree after typing this out, it doesn't feel like the strongest case and with some omgus in it. The fruit vendor probably has reasons for keeping quiet and I will not confirm wether I am the PR in question or not. If FEP has a plan on how to catch scum, why does he have to know the person who is the vendor?

I'll have to take a look at today again.

Kawl_USC

Vote was just to show my question is serious.

I'd rather not explain right now. But if you are, I think we can raise our chances of hitting scum.

As a thought experiment would that hold true for any person who was the banana giver or only Gorlak specifically? (also can we please not refer to it as fruit vendor. That's a specific role whose items serve no purpose. It feels decently likely that the banana was responsible for Sophia surviving the lynch)

Kawl_USC

So why FEP? We all agree that the tie was really suspicious and could've gone anywhere. But look at his behaviour today:

One early post in which he acknowledges his mistake, only to subsequently try to shift the blame on someone else (me).

Reminding crimson of the day end as if somebody would forget it.

The reasoning here doesn't sit good with me, as we have seen his plan wasn't great.

Oh hey look who he makes responsible now for the situation he put us into. But he still feels okay about me...

well, until he changes his mind of course:

Now he thinks I'm the fruit vendor because ??? . Obviously enough to vote me.

---
I agree after typing this out, it doesn't feel like the strongest case and with some omgus in it. The fruit vendor probably has reasons for keeping quiet and I will not confirm wether I am the PR in question or not. If FEP has a plan on how to catch scum, why does he have to know the person who is the vendor?

I'll have to take a look at today again.

If zipped had not flipped then him pushing for the tie would be suspicious. I disagreed with him trying to strong arm you into switching your vote but given the fact that the person he was pushing for flipped scum I can't say that I find his actions suspicious. Disagreeable perhaps, but it does have its own logic behind it.
I don't like his throwing around blame given that he did plant the seed of chaos there at the end, but he was probably worried we would pretty quickly jump on him for it.

Also he has stated his vote was to force the issue of his question to you, not a serious vote.

Which this late in the day isn't a great look IMO.

Dude, you gotta chill. On purpose or not, you tried to vote with an inaccurate vote count and would have tied the vote. The fact that you were ultimately willing to vote Zipped and I believe you were hammering the post button too hard to keep track is part of why I think you are town.

But while I certainly caused the situation its weird that you are trying to deny any responsibility. As I said, my vote is just to reinforce that I'm very serious about this vendor thing.

There is a lot at risk if I get into my theory and you aren't the fruit vendor.

My bad. Thought fruit vendors could have useful items. What do we call it?

My question is for Gorlak specifically. Anyone else would be better to keep quiet, imo, unless someone wants to claim receiving a fruit.

Kawl_USC

Dude, you gotta chill. On purpose or not, you tried to vote with an inaccurate vote count and would have tied the vote. The fact that you were ultimately willing to vote Zipped and I believe you were hammering the post button too hard to keep track is part of why I think you are town.

But while I certainly caused the situation its weird that you are trying to deny any responsibility. As I said, my vote is just to reinforce that I'm very serious about this vendor thing.

There is a lot at risk if I get into my theory and you aren't the fruit vendor.

If I had to put odds on it from a gut read id say you are more likely than not barking up the wrong tree, so I'd probably keep it to yourself since Gorlak will neither confirm nor deny. Not sure what type of theory puts town at risk wrt to the banana giver, but if that's what you think hold off.

Kawl_USC

My bad. Thought fruit vendors could have useful items. What do we call it?

My question is for Gorlak specifically. Anyone else would be better to keep quiet, imo, unless someone wants to claim receiving a fruit.

Fruit vendors are defined by being a useless action. I'm using banana giver as a descriptor but open to suggestions lol.

Also, that caveat doesn't really make much sense to me. If Gorlak is the giver, he should say so and it clears things up. If he isn't your theory hurts town. If someone else is, the theory doesn't apply to them so they shouldn't claim because they will be revealing for no reason?

I can't say I buy that too much, feels like you really just want to know whether Gorlak is the giver or not from my view point.

Sophia

Waaiatsecond...

Yea I would one hundred percent believe that scum would start the bus early and hard. Town has been way too trusting of people who lead lynches of scum (hell we are doing it right now with some people feeling good for Stanley because he voted zipped both days). Being all over scum for shaky reasoning is either lucky town or bussing scum, I tend to lean bussing scum at the moment in the gafia landscape.

Eh once vote count was posted people backed off very quickly. Being at L-1 isn't that big of a deal seeing how scummy we perceive hammering to be. The case is built on stars general suspicious activity (her drive by vote on flame at the end of yesterday, voting activity day 1, interactions with zipped) more so than just her activity. He had a decent post up above that I responded to but beyond that hasn't had any other contributions. I agree a reads lists or at least in depth thoughts on a few more people would be much appreciated.

I'm on him right now because no one else strikes me as more suspicious ATM. But I'd be willing to try on Sophia again. Recent exchange does nothing to instill any confidence in her town ness in my mind.

I will review FEP at your suggestion though.

Why couldn't you be scum by your own logic then?

I think that pack of votes/suspicion may be interesting, but I also think if that's a thing only reason to make a push like that is if one of the people already under fire is scum, something to keep in mind dependent on future flips.

To your point Sophia, yea I was putting forth the idea PRs should have some thought ahead of time of how they will deal with pressure on them as day end approaches.

Usually I'd probably be about trying to lynch someone one who had been less active but at this point that's like half the game.

So with that in mind, I'll throw my hat in with
Vote: Squidyj
To see if we can get this into a horse race and see how people break.

Voting Squidyj, a confirmed townie.

Actually my bad that vote count shows that does the opposite of making a horse race, so what I want to do is

Vote: Zippedpinhead

Immediately switching your vote over to Zipped...

Vote: Sophia

Sophia (and the 4? Others) with no vote can we recitfy that?

Also looking back on the day when talking about your vote on Stanley you say that they were low activity and suspicious to you, which okay fair enough, however at the same time say you are unsure on Squidy but that zipped sticks out to you.

If zipped stuck out to you early on in day 2 (so mostly based on his day 1 actions) why didn't you vote for him and put your vote on someone you found at least a little suspicious instead of letting your soft town read droplet get matched to the gallows? Scared to vote on your scum teammate who was still in the running but wanted to be set up for an easy day 2 bus possibly?

Started the lynchtrain on me. I know I'm exactly who I claimed... another person on that lynch? Zipped.

It's a few hours before the end of the day, and while I don't have a lot of reasons to vote the way I'm about to but this is my reasoning.

I'm was thinking of voting for flame today, out of the people at the top of that vote count there are squidyj, flame and myself. I don't want to die, so as second place my initial gut read is to look into who has more votes than me and see why others think he is scum.

But then I looked into flame_AC, and I don't think he is scum, I think he's town. So I'm going against my gut and voting for someone else.

Well what about squidyj? He is viable alternative, but he has slowed his posting today, trying to be more useful in his views today. Which makes me think he is town as well.

So where does that leave me? I know I'm town, so I'm not voting myself.

Vote: kawl_USC

I don't like the pressure he has suddenly put on, it sounds more like scum trying to throw shade then real town reads.

Zipped votes for you, claiming he knows he's town...

Fuck you all

vote: Sophia

We are killing a town person here. I'm voting like this so that A) I don't die and B) we avoid flatearthpanda's tie.

I'm sorry Sophia;

But then flips over to you while throwing shade on me?

From what I can see Sophia never had a vote on her yesterday and left her vote on Stanley instead of putting skin in the game for the three way tie. Was there a reason for that Sophia?

I also agree with some of the postulating that there is scum in the pair of squid and zipped. I believe there was possibly a scum in the last 3 voters and that they pushed a third target there seemed to be enough bit on in order to save their chum. Have gotten up to this page on my reread and gathering thoughts process should hopefully finish up tonight after softball but overmatch may get in the way. I will say this roaring activity is sure fun (scum if you kill a top 5 poster n2 and continue the trend of choking activity I hate you forever).

If I had to guess scum team I'd probably say Sophia, Flame, Squid.

With that in mind
Vote: Flame_AC

That might change as I finish the deep read of this final page and look back over my notes. But this will do for now before leave for softball.

You voted for flame, but your "scum team" here had two townies. Myself as an unconfirmed townie, and Squid who was confirmed. And then we had Flame_AC claim vanilla townie...

Vote: Cabot

And a spear behind it.

OMGUS voted for Cabot, who was a tanner. Effectively town in this scenario.

Yea, Zipped why don't you give thoughts on all of the other topics of discussion that have come up??

I'm tired of focusing on this obvious miller fake claim, the day is already 1/36th over, let's start with the scum hunting folks!

But on a more serious note, Zipped and Sophia, if you had a miller role given their prevalence and some of the prior gambits involving them, how would y'all play it out? Reveal out the gate, reveal before end of day 1, or just never reveal?

The moment I suggested that Zipped was suspcious, you threw out this sarcastic reply. Why did you dismiss it so easily back then?

Flip side of that argument is it helps a role cop narrow down a good target/stops them from wasting a night 1 investigation. And/or revealing themselves if they are quicker on the jump at day 2 start than the miller assuming they are fine with a 1 for 1 trade (a bad move, but hey nobody plays optimally all the time).

But your position does make more sense to me now. Not sure I agree all the way, especially for players who tend to end up more in the spotlight of night actions, but thanks for clarifying.

Sophia, for your position, do you think the immediate claim gives a good point of discussion for day 1 versus the standard lynch or no lynch, neutrals, win condition talking points we usually beat to death?

Conceeded to Zipped's logic, even if you claimed you didn't agree with it.

And ugh, another ordinary? I find that super hard to believe. Which makes me think he's not lying. Christ. It's seems so unlikely if we believe Sophia that I don't see scum making that their claim.

Unvote

For the moment though.

I find Sophia's vanilla claim harder to swallow than Flames ATM.

Found my claim harder to swallow than Flame's own claim. I'm town, so what does that mean about Flame? You had both of us on our scum team list earlier, so why couldn't you have been using my claim as an excuse to make him look town?

I'm starting to wonder if the scum team is Kawl and Flame.

One of either Gorlak / Kawl.

Maybe Stanley/Flush for the other?

Vote: Kawl_USC

Why do you think Kawl is scum? You didn't specify, but you jumped over onto Gryvan saying it was an unesscary claim

Vote: Gryvan

Unnecessary claim.

Also where's Crimson in all this? He's been awfully silent for the later part of the day..

Gorlak

Banned
(also can we please not refer to it as fruit vendor. That's a specific role whose items serve no purpose. It feels decently likely that the banana was responsible for Sophia surviving the lynch)

Let's call it the banana man? Banana guy .. dude? Ape lover? Monkey hero? We need a short and catchy name. Where is cabot when you need him?

In loving memory for our tanner:
"So this banana walks into a bar.
Bartender looks him over, thinks about it, says, "You know, I like you. You got a lot of a peel.""

---
back to business:
FEP I never said that I was free of responsibility, you just kept pushing the idea that me alone was the reason for the "almost fuck-up"
I definitely am not solely responsible for what happened and "could've been" back there.

And I don't know if you are town or scum trying to figure out the banana man. At the moment I think you are suspicious. As I said before I fail to see the benefit of revealing that info. My answer remains the same.

Top Bottom