• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Chris Brown is in trouble ... again. The judge in the Rihanna beating case has just REVOKED his probation because of the fresh assault charges filed in Washington D.C.

Brown was in court for a progress hearing. The judge felt the criminal complaint in D.C. is enough proof that Chris did NOT obey all laws ... which he's required to do while on probation

The judge did not remand Chris into custody, because hizzoner was impressed by Chris' progress in his anger management rehab. The judge will hold a hearing on the matter in February, and it's possible he could sentence Chris to time in the pokey.

TMZ broke the story ... Brown was popped in Oct. for felony assault -- later reduced to a misdemeanor -- and the L.A. County Probation Dept. launched an investigation.
BR00G_QCcAAudJU.jpg

Source

Bladenic

Wait at the version of Grown Woman included as a bonus video being great. Damn it where's Standing on the Sun? Oh well, that remix is still a banger.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
But waiT, what do you think of Annie tho?

tbh I've only listened to the A&R EP, i should probably change that

Wait at the version of Grown Woman included as a bonus video being great. Damn it where's Standing on the Sun? Oh well, that remix is still a banger.

yep, i was shocked given that every version that leaked got worse and worse...it seems punchier in the video. but maybe it's exactly the same and i'm imagining things, idk

Mumei

Royalan really gets a lot of writing gigs. I'm jealous and would like his connections.

As someone who has music from every solo album Beyonce has ever recorded, I can say that I have been a long time fan. So I never thought I would be giving people -- especially children and communities of color -- this piece of advice: do not listen to Beyonce.

You would have to be living in a bubble to have missed the news that Beyonce cut a reported $50 million, multi-year deal with PepsiCo. Although the deal may meet Beyonce's and Pepsi's mutually-beneficial marketing needs, it does not serve the best interests of the U.S. public, which is in the midst of working to combat an obesity epidemic.

While the marketing tactics of soda companies are not new -- after all, Beyonce, Sofia Vergara and so many other superstars past and present have been used by soda companies to encourage people to consume unhealthy beverages for decades -- what is new is that this deal comes during a time of increased public concern about the role that sugar-sweetened beverages play in contributing to weight gain.

Researchers have determined that 43 percent of the increase in daily calories that Americans consumed between 1977 and 2001, a time period during which obesity almost tripled among segments of the U.S. population -- could be attributed to sugar-sweetened beverages. Scientists have also estimated that every additional daily serving of soda consumed by a child increases their risk for obesity by 60 percent.

DMeisterJ

Banned
TM vid is boring, like the song. But it was #1 number 13 so it's still a slay.

Hopefully the Shakira collab or Rihanna8's lead single aren't flops. Like TM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom