• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ibwDhacXACNKZe.png

vote for the 2 members who deserves a Gazing Ball and a star respectively this week

• iVcycNGWE5rFX.gif
    = Shady/Mess
  • i3i6ldkIB2Cvc.png
    = Intellectual/Artistic
vote either here, pm me, tweet me, w/e

ibqRVt8J7ptB97.gif

JCX

I hope Lana doesn't flop with her next album.

She didn't flop with her last one though. The whole internet was after her for her SNL performance and she still got a hit with Summertime Sadness months later.

#GrimesAndLana2k14WorldDomination

Bladenic

She didn't flop with her last one though. The whole internet was after her for her SNL performance and she still got a hit with Summertime Sadness months later.

#GrimesAndLana2k14WorldDomination

I know, I'm saying I hope she wasn't a one hit album kind of gal.

Can someone rip the audio from Grown Woman? I really want the song without the video. It's so gud.

cory64

You've such good taste
It's such a shame to waste
I'm doing you a favour
It's cruel but hey, might no be my place to say
Somewhere there's been a failure

You've missed your moment in the magazines
You're out of date and out of time
Your latest sounds obscene
Unless you spin it at 45

That stuff you play
It sounds so passé
Don't get me wrong
I like you

But I don't like your band
Your style
Your sound
No I don't like your band
It's tired
Not now
I don't like your music
I'm just not into it
It's not you
It's not you
It's your tunes
I don't like your band

Bladenic

I just realized that the music in Grown Woman is highly reminiscent of Standing on The Sun. Maybe that's why it was scrapped. Hmmm.

Are we not Bey stanning anymore? :( I made this for Koo since she chastised me yesterday.
iMVvEB2HzLTcC.gif

I just realized that the music in Grown Woman is highly reminiscent of Standing on The Sun. Maybe that's why it was scrapped. Hmmm.
I figured she scrapped it so Sia wouldn't get too paid off her album by having 2 songs on it.

royalan

I was really looking forward to Standing on the Sun, but I won't: every version of that song that we've heard COMPLETELY fell apart after the first verse.

A shame, really. I still love SotS' chorus.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I was really looking forward to Standing on the Sun, but I won't: every version of that song that we've heard COMPLETELY fell apart after the first verse.

A shame, really. I still love SotS' chorus.
Sia needs to keep that one for herself and release it
or give it to Rihanna.

Wilsongt

Target isn't going to sell Beyonce. Lol.

She continues, "While there are many aspects that contribute to our approach and we have appreciated partnering with Beyonce in the past, we are primarily focused on offering CDs that will be available in a physical format at the same time as all other formats. At this time, Target will not be carrying Beyonce's new self-titled album 'Beyonce.'"

Mumei

Mau ®;93856535 said:
Hi!

Im jogging at 4AM. Im happy!! Its my bday I get high if I want to!! Yassss

Happy birthday! I saw that you're reading Liespotting. It sounded like a perfect title for a stan wars book tbh.

I hope Lana doesn't flop with her next album.
She probably won't do any better than she did with BTD. As long as she keeps putting out amazing music and her label supports her, then I'll be happy. Speaking of Lana, my mp3 player played National Anthem today, and I was bopping. Such a damn good song.

Tell me I'm your National Anthem
Ooh, yeah, baby, bow down
Making me so wild now
Tell me I'm your National Anthem
Sugar, sugar, how now
Take your body down town
Red, white, blue is in the sky
Summer's in the air and
Baby, heaven's in your eyes
I'm your National Anthem

isYNyzHMlC3kl.gif

Mau ®;93856535 said:
Hi!

Im jogging at 4AM. Im happy!! Its my bday I get high if I want to!! Yassss
Happy Birthday sis!

iZkAQt8GSHgYD.gif

I'm sure Wal-Mart won't mind.
Who gets albums from Wal-Mart anymore, though?

I still can't get over the Wal-Mart edition of ARTPOP having fricken balloons over Gaga's nasties in the booklet. I just can't.

cory64

Happy Birthday Mau, watch your altitude tho!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
while the Gaga hate soured me on this thread, discovering Annie today made it all worth it! I already knew and like Robyn, but man Annie rocks <3
off to youtube I gooooooo

yay <3

She has so much great stuff, it sucks that her releases are so far apart, but it's always worth the wait.

Annie's Chewing Gum >>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh no, Oh no, you've got it all wrong
You think you're chocolate but you're chewing gum
Oh no, Oh no, a slip of the tongue
You think you're chocolate but you're chewing gum

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
dont let the pressedness of the flops sour your fancies, mate
these bitches enjoy ARTPOP and will stay checking on Gaga whether they like to admit it or not

ibq9lxm2xwS7Xg.gif

haha I won't let them get to me ;)
I do enjoy this thread after all, drama and all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom