• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

9I0m7sY.jpg

H1y6EhC.jpg

u1zHMp1.jpg

Christina_Aguilera_-_Keeps_Gettin%27_Better_(Official_Single_Cover).jpg

I missed you, cyno *.*

Please no more bans ;_;
iT3pBn48vvQDq.gif

never again, i promise *.*

tumblr_mxzv8643Cl1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Ummmm....Rose Tyler tho.

Flop Brit, tbh...

rose was amazing too but i really appreciated donna because it was like having an old companion back, no sexual tension, treats the doctor more as a friend or a tour guide than anything intimate

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
at least Christina seems to have gotten a better makeup guy this year. She practically looks like Nicki Minaj in a couple of those older pics.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
at least Christina seems to have gotten a better makeup guy this year. She practically looks like Nicki Minaj in a couple of those older pics.

she still has foundation troweled on but she's definitely looking much better

she's a very pretty woman

Soulsis uploaded ha review of BEYONCE to youtube.

Ummmm....Rose Tyler tho.

Flop Brit, tbh...

She was serviceable in the first season, but her overwrought love for 10 was grating. After Rose and then Martha mooning and making cow eyes at 10, I was so glad to have Donna. I'm still mad they did her dirty in the end. Donna > Rory Williams > Amelia Pond>Martha> Rose.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
So where's the Do What U Want video?

Either its coming on Christmas Day as her annual gift, its been heavily edited due to
the R. Kelly circumstances, or they are waiting for the controversy to die down a bit.

who knows really but those are my guesses

iw3TQ3zklLHnh.gif

Bladenic

Either its coming on Christmas Day as her annual gift, its been heavily edited due to
the R. Kelly circumstances, or they are waiting for the controversy to die down a bit.

iw3TQ3zklLHnh.gif

What controversy/R. Kelly circumstances?

Aguila

#ICONIC

i c

My Christmas wish is for them to scrap R Kelly and prepare an Xtina + Gaga video.

ib1FY05ePXqkn0.gif

For those among you breathlessly anticipating Candice Glover's post-Idol output, your sad little prayers have been answered.

I guess this is how it went:

1) Purchase new weave.
2) Hire video director (aka camera tripod)
3) Rent a couple of Tyler Perry rejects.
4) Spend the rest of the $10 budget on second weave, this one slightly wavier than the other one.

Someone throw her a coin

Touchdown

Banned
But the new season hasn't premiered yet? There's a girl from WV I hope she's a redneck backwards inbred racist homophobic and drunk mess.

Wait... you're right! SCREAMING I'm watching this show "scrubbed in" or something like that and thought it was the new Real World!!! Mess.

Meeting4.gif

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Listening to this Ariana Grande alberm tonight. It's sorta cute, I guess. Implying that she's any sort of "new Mariah" seems patently ridiculous, though.

Partition

Banned
Pretty sure it's coming on Xmas just because her team is predictable at this point.

I actually have a feeling it will be a really good video. Something tells me Gaga knows what she is doing with this one.

Madonna praises Beyoncé :eyes:

Screaming at this comment, though.

kungfukitkat said:
Tacky. Beyonce states she's all about furthering the advancement and education of women yet she struts around like a $2 whore during the superbowl halftime show shaking a less than toned ass that nobody (much less a young girl) needs to see. And people wonder why body image issues exist! Not to mention she talks/acts like someone wirh a 5th grade education. I'm not saying she needs to go get a formal education but at least show that you follow the news and what's going in the real world! And then she releases an obnoxious 17 song + video comp which really was just an excuse to show her tits & ass again in a pseudo high fashion setting backed by mediocre vocals. When ppl ask why I dont like beyonce, that's why.

Roy's doin' the most.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
For those among you breathlessly anticipating Candice Glover's post-Idol output, your sad little prayers have been answered.

1) Purchase new weave.
4) Spend the rest of the $10 budget on second weave, this one slightly wavier than the other one.

Someone throw her a coin

LMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sis we're always interested in reading what the members of the community think about tracks, even when we disagree.

You guys are so sweet and encouraging here even amidst all the wig snatching that goes on. <3

There's a new season of The Real World starting so soon? Where is this one located? I might try and watch this time. :eyes:

Wait, if we're recruiting people to watch trash tv can I get a Bad Girls Club crew going? Next season is Chicago and they cast their first big girl since Tanisha... I'm actually excited for this season (I'm sure I will hate all or most of them like I always do). Also Real Housewives of Atlanta anyone?

botty

Banned
Wait, if we're recruiting people to watch trash tv can I get a Bad Girls Club crew going? Next season is Chicago and they cast their first big girl since Tanisha... I'm actually excited for this season (I'm sure I will hate all or most of them like I always do). Also Real Housewives of Atlanta anyone?

I don't even watch anymore, but..

tumblr_lskqrmcILb1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

cory64

Martha Jones slays but her storyline was garbage. She did get to make some people seethe in the Downtown Abbey ep so that was nice

Not her barely being in the most iconic ep of that season tho

MIMIC

Banned

1) Purchase new weave.

Someone throw her a coin

As far as the urban winners are concerned, Candice's singles (so far) are so uninspired compared to Fantasia and Ruben when they originally won. "Sorry 2004" is a gem compared to this (and I legitimately like "Sorry 2004"). And as far as Fantasia is concerned, "Truth Is" is still one of my favorite songs.

Candice's stuff, by comparison, just doesn't have any kick. Ironically, "Cried" sounds like something she would sing while on the show.

Trigger

1) Purchase new weave.

Someone throw her a coin

screaming a little.

Phillip Phillips at least got one or two good hits out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom