• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Shut the fuck up.
ibbtFOnzWgQ3EU.gif

iyebAGaymVzKk.gif

CRS

So... I was driving today in the rain, and Ashanti's hit single "The Woman You Love" came on, and I bopped. Y'all need to stan for the R&B Hit of 2012

idHXzIBs6fEqZ.gif
I see that someone isn't #aWare.

Ashanti couldn't even touch her b-sides let alone the proper album.

Kyon

Banned
HELP my aunt is in the kitchen preparing the turkey singing Perfume really loud

She hates knee too and hasn't stanned any of her songs since Everytime ;_;

HEEEEEEEEEELP

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Claire - Games

Give it a listen, y'all.

Here for this. Reminds me of that duo of a boy and girl that sing pure pop songs. I forget their names and can't remember any of their songs but they're from the Uk and they've been talked about here
Like the Ting Tings but several shades less annoying. This is going to wind me up

I love it when a song I've never heard before randomly queues up and I'm instantly slayed. I've had the 211 album in my collection for ages and never got around to listening to it. But today children, Slower came on and I immediately got my life. Bless Brandysus.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Panic over, I worked out I was thinking of Alphabeat. Bless Last Fm and it's similar artist page

MY PS4 HAS BEEN DISPATCHED THO
Next gen is calling me

iv1m5r2nmsZH8.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
everyone's least favourite popgaffer has
another
twitter

look out for my irrelevant tired shade and factually inaccurate tea spillings, coming soon to an iPhone near you
iTqHpX6oOUdXO.png

@godelsmetric

Mumei

I don't think I shade Christina relentlessly. I often say nice things about her.

everyone's least favourite popgaffer has
another
twitter

look out for my irrelevant tired shade and factually inaccurate tea spillings, coming soon to an iPhone near you
iTqHpX6oOUdXO.png

@godelsmetric

You are one of my favorites tho?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Y2Kev, I'm calling you ouT

I SEE your Legendtina shade all over Gaming Side.

It has not gone unnoticed.

sorry, whenever I see VitaTV it just sounds so much like Vitatina I can't help myself.

Also I am here to stan Britney Jean.

i like perfume and if you don't like it you can get clockedT

Y2Kev

Ever since Xtina lost all that weight I've thought she looked a little odd in the face. It's almost like she's aging a bit. It's not that she's uggles or whatever, she just looks different.

Ever since Xtina lost all that weight I've thought she looked a little odd in the face. It's almost like she's aging a bit. It's not that she's uggles or whatever, she just looks different.

It is true that some people do look older with age.

cory64

ROY

CORY

A clip of RuPaul and Gaga together on the Thanksgiving special airing tomorrow: http://instagram.com/p/hPMtbypFI9/#

Two of my all time favorite people LIVING on stage together. This is really gonna be a moment for me. Let me lie down. ;__;

Ch... this should have been the album version. I hope it was recorded for the app.
The Queen is SERVING and Gaga will just have to deal with looking inferior in her presence.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
speaking of iconic older women, if you haven't already seen it you all need to hunt down emma thompson on last week's graham norton. i want to marry her.

Y2Kev

BJ doesn't seem like an album of dance tracks, which is interesting for BritBrit at this stage in her career, but I can't believe how solid I think it is overall. Certainly more enjoyable than Femme Fatale. I'm not sure I buy the whole, "This is personal!!!" or whatever, but I think melodically everything is really solid and you still have a couple bops. Some real sneezers but there are no Dopes on this album. Not bad. But I've only listened to things I've heard on Youtube.

Mau ®

Femme Fatale is an almost a perfect pop album IMO. Yes it is disposable after a couple of weeks but the bops it induced were life giving.

Britney Jean is the most disheartning listening experience I've had in the whole year. It's so soulless it's almost uncomfortable.

Britney lost it. After years of dominating I think it's time for her to hang it up. Femme Fatale was just the last straw. That album was everything wrong. I think including the dump-step killed the album for me or any glitter of hope she had left. I just couldn't do it. Nothing will ever top Blackout and I think carrying that thought makes it impossible for me to listen to anything that comes from her ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom