• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Britney lost it. After years of dominating I think it's time for her to hang it up. Femme Fatale was just the last straw. That album was everything wrong. I think including the dump-step killed the album for me or any glitter of hope she had left. I just couldn't do it. Nothing will ever top Blackout and I think carrying that thought makes it impossible for me to listen to anything that comes from her ever again.

And this is probably what it feels like to be a Madonna/Kylie Stan maybe even Turds

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Didn't Kylie brought us the flawless Skirt this year

the fact that yall are trying to forget

ibHrTf8POxnws.gif

Satch

Banned
yeah i was gonna say

skirt was a bit of a jam. i dont get people trying to ignore it now like we didnt get our collective lives to it

Kyon

Banned
That wasn't shade at all tho...

I'm talking about bitter queens forever comparing all their faves works to their magnum opus's and being disappointed

Have y'all BEEN to those fan forums?
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

Satch

Banned
That wasn't shade at all tho...

I'm talking about bitter queens forever comparing all their faves works to their magnum opus's and being disappointed

oh then thats tea

people definitely need to get some perspective when it comes to better managing their expectations

Kyon

Banned
oh then thats tea

people definitely need to get some perspective when it comes to better managing their expectations

Funny thing is before people wanted Blackout 2 it Gets Urbaner and Ghetto they wanted Brit to sing again and write again.

No more Dr Luke or Max Martin. No more songs about sex all the time. We got that and they still want the robot from FF. They will never be satisfied.

FF was an album full of top 20 hits with a few filler. This album is still pop but not very radio friendly

royalan

And Skirt was just a little side-thing to celebrate Kylie's signing with Jay-Z's Roc-Nation.

Fans were worried that Jay-Z was going to not understand Kylie's appeal and try to turn her into something she's not. Instead, he booked her studio time with some of the US' best underground DJs, and the result was Skirt (and all its glorious remixes) - a song that modernizes Kylie while at the same time retaining everything that makes her special. *.*

And if they did that for a song they never even bothered to send to iTunes then, sistren, Kylie's actual ALBUM is going to SLAY.

ivS563dfT9ex9.gif

I'm not a fool
I just love that you're dead inside
I'm not a fool
I'm just lifeless too

But you to taught me how to feel
When nobody ever would
And you taught me how to love
What nobody ever could

I am having several HUGE moments rn. Bless you, Abelsus.

Kyon

Banned
And when it's all the thunder and rain

The cinema is fading away

I gotta make my way through the night

Holding on with all of my might

And when i'm lost and I can't find a way

I feel the pieces breaking away

Hug myself with all of my might

Don't let go, just hold on tight

iSEZGqrp1JpgV.gif

WHERE DOES DIS BITCH COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;91580605 said:
Beyonce BANNED from Egyptian Pyramids for being "stupid and rude".

Hawass is a controversial figure who has been criticised for his love of the spotlight.
During the interview, he boasted about his fame.
'People attack me because I am famous. When I took President Obama to Giza, the camel driver recognised me and he asked "But who is the friend of Hawass?" When I gave a lecture at your Dome of the Millennium 1,700 came to hear me. Bill Clinton got 700.'

Hawass is currently under investigation from the US Justice Department for allegedly accepting a $200,000-a-year pay packet from National Geographic to allow the magazine access to the Pyramids and other sites.

seems like a reputable source.

O, now I'm cackling even harder. I thought it was just a random red carpet reporter.

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Bladenic

And another one bites the dust
But why can I not conquer love?
And I might've got to be with one
Why not fight this war without weapons?
And I want it and I wanted it bad
But there were so many red flags
Now another one bites the dust
And let's be clear, I trust no one

Sia, wait ;_;

And another one bites the dust
But why can I not conquer love?