• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

So

The first Piece of Me show happened.

As expected, it was a mess.

Did she sing live like her manager promised?
iHgFJDycGbzHg.png

Majmun

According to VH1
Biggest Flops of 2013

10. 98 Degrees Reunion
9. The Other Two Members Of Destiny’s Child (
iw3w51wbVRxPT.gif
)
8. American Idol
7. Mariah Carey
6. Britney Spears, Britney Jean
5. Azealia Banks
4. Kanye West, Bound 2 Music Video
3. Justin Timberlake, The 20/20 Experience Pt. II
2. Lana Del Rey, Tropico Short Film
1. Lady Gaga, Artpop

Did your fave make it
ipdqGMU2aFOoM.gif

royalan

Kelly Rowland had a good year. Once people stop expecting Beyonce-like supersuccess from her, you realize she's actually a well-respected R&B artist with some decent albums (and great singles) under her belt. She's even done well with endorsements/television. Michelle is a flop, though.

And what was wrong with Tropico?

Not Lana Del Slay on that flop list. List already invalidated. #Trashbin

I've been taking advantage of my 3 for one 1 deal on Spotify and listening Jasmine Sullivan's album, I really never gave her enough credit. Amazing work by missy as well. Her production is always of some really high quality old school. It sucks even worse that now I stan her when she retires from music. Ugh....

Edit: Also how do you like add friends to Spotify? Or follow people or however this works

Bladenic

Kelly Rowland had a good year. Once people stop expecting Beyonce-like supersuccess from her, you realize she's actually a well-respected R&B artist with some decent albums (and great singles) under her belt. She's even done well with endorsements/television. Michelle is a flop, though.

And what was wrong with Tropico?

Kelly deserves more success only cuz she slays, at least with ha singles. But she's Beyonce compared to Michelle.

I'm sorry but Mine is by far the worst song on BEYONCE. It's a structural mess and the melodies sound so awkward with the instrumental chords they're paired with... like the way she sings "we're taking this a little too far," the key she uses for "far" sounds so badly placed with the melody of the production. Same with most of what Drake's doing. It's the only song that has refused to click with me on the album.. wonder why. lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm sorry but Mine is by far the worst song on BEYONCE. It's a structural mess and the melodies sound so awkward with the instrumental chords they're paired with... like the way she sings "we're taking this a little too far," the key she uses for "far" sounds so badly placed with the melody of the production. Same with most of what Drake's doing. It's the only song that has refused to click with me on the album.. wonder why. lol

Blame Drake

Mau ®

Um... Mine is the best song on BEYONCÉ.

Ch...

You didn't lie. The first half of No Angel is a mess too.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
So

The first Piece of Me show happened.

As expected, it was a mess.
How so? Was she the mess? Was it a mess technically? Just curious. I'd love to know what their rehearsal process was like. A typical Broadway show has a month of "previews" before official press opening. Gives them a bit of leeway to be disasters at first while still making money and fine-tuning everything. I'm not sure how tours work though, let alone something a bit more specialized and stationary like a Vegas run.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
iLc2dqbyZAJdO.jpg

It has only been two weeks and look where it is.
ibiYKpaNom4yhY.gif

Also LaQueen revealed the cover for her single Feels Like Love
jvFDVEU8TuAoC.png

Slay
ib5HHkOeM1tap.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
for all UK PopGAF members there's a programme on BBC Four show with performances of ABBA on BBC shows at the moment

Styles

Taylor blocking Gaga in her biggest market with a 1 year old album.

JAPAN

1. テイラー・スウィフト - Red
2. レディー・ガガ - ARTPOP

iwb07CTRghPHz.gif

Stefan™;94993402 said:
Taylor blocking Gaga in her biggest market with a 1 year old album.

JAPAN

1. テイラー・スウィフト - Red
2. レディー・ガガ - ARTPOP

iwb07CTRghPHz.gif

Pretty impressive for a local girl.

I mostly listen to music on iTunes, and the play count is totally fucked up for some reason. It says that "Without You" is the highest at 38 plays, but I know for a fact that it's at least 100 times that much.

EDIT: Oh, did I just admit that Christina Aguilera dominates my most played? #oop #receipts

royalan

I mostly listen to music on iTunes, and the play count is totally fucked up for some reason. It says that "Without You" is the highest at 38 plays, but I know for a fact that it's at least 100 times that much.

60Mil.png

EDIT: Oh, did I just admit that Christina Aguilera dominates my most played? #oop #receipts

Revoking Soul-sis stan card and giving it to you, tbh.

Also, stan Without You. I think it's my favorite of Christina's "urban" songs. ;____;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom