• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sexxx Dreams is the most radio friendly song on the album

iObZHqWarVvo3.gif

Indeed. Yet her team doesnt realize it.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
oop I got some Gaga tea just now

- The video was scrapped. Gaga was upset she only had one week to plan it (like with Applause) and decided that she no longer liked it. It's going to be reshot and use her "original plan" whatever that means. Still will have R Kelly, Terry still directing

- Video probably won't be coming any time soon because of that.

- The (original) video was actually completely finished a month and a half ago.

- The DWUW era is over, to her at least. The 3rd single will premiere at the Grammys.

- The third single is either Gypsy, Dope, or Venus, with her leaning towards Venus and her label wanting Gypsy or Dope.

- Act II is still coming this year, will have a lot of Madeon.

- Gaga has recorded vocals for "other projects", I think he was hinting towards collabs

All of this sounds AWESOME <3 <3 <3 Part 2 is happening? More Madeon? I need to lie down....

PLEASE let 2013's best song "Venus" be the next single! I'd also be okay with "Gypsy". For the love of God don't let it be that piece of trash "Dope"

Code:
Popgaf's Top Artists for the week ending Sunday 5 January 2014

1	Beyoncé          17
2	[s]Lady Gaga[/s]        13
3	Rihanna          12
4	[s]Lorde[/s]            11
5	[s]Britney Spears[/s]   11
6	[s]Ellie Goulding[/s]   10 
7	Katy Perry       10
8	[s]Lana Del Rey[/s]     9
9	[s]Miley Cyrus[/s]      8
10	[s]M.I.A.[/s]           7
ie4ggv1kO3Fhr.gif

Code:
Popgaf's Top Tracks for the week ending Sunday 5 January 2014

1	Beyoncé – Partition                    9
2	Beyoncé – Drunk in Love (feat. Jay Z)  9
3	Beyoncé – Haunted                      9
4	Beyoncé – XO                           9
5	Beyoncé – Pretty Hurts                 9
6	Beyoncé – No Angel                     8
7	[s]Lady Gaga – Venus[/s] [B]Hew[/B]?                 8
8	Beyoncé – Blow                         7
9	[s]Lady Gaga – Applause[/s] [B]Huh[/B]?              6
10	[s]Lady Gaga – Mary Jane Holland[/s] [B]Wha[/B]?     6
icc6iLW0FSWB4.gif

Personally:
ijYKWK7I00bSr.png

ib2jvoehrw9FBt.png

iEPdRtXlNE4Ld.gif

Partition

Banned
Yas kween Grimes get that recognition. I think out of the plethora of people releasing this year, I'm most excited for Grimes' output

Aguila

#ICONIC
- The third single is either Gypsy, Dope, or Venus, with her leaning towards Venus and her label wanting Gypsy or Dope.

Hmm.

I think Gypsy would be a great summer song.

Meanwhile she can release Venus and G.U.Y.

Dope will never happen.

iJIW513TOROHQ.gif

Lorde has been confirmed to perform at the Grammys. Hopefully she performs Team as opposed to Royals. Royals has played to death and this performance should help Team rise on the charts and not dooming her to being "the Royals girl".

Aguila

#ICONIC
Lorde has been confirmed to perform at the Grammys. Hopefully she performs Team as opposed to Royals. Royals has played to death and this performance should help Team rise on the charts and not dooming her to being "the Royals girl".

It's already #13 on iTunes (and continues to gain 1mil+ updates on radio). A Grammy performance could easily push it to the top of the charts. People doubt the Lorde, but she will prove them wrong. And Tennis Court could easily be another smash for ha after Team.
iJIW513TOROHQ.gif

Mau ®

Apparently the Rih/Shaki collab is a mix between "Where Have You Been" and "She Wolf" (not sure if it's the "She Wolf" from Shakira or Guetta... I'm guessing the former).

I AM HERE FOR DANCE-ANNA! It's been a while since she's had a club smash.

oop I got some Gaga tea just now

- The video was scrapped. Gaga was upset she only had one week to plan it (like with Applause) and decided that she no longer liked it. It's going to be reshot and use her "original plan" whatever that means. Still will have R Kelly, Terry still directing

- Video probably won't be coming any time soon because of that.

- The (original) video was actually completely finished a month and a half ago.

- The DWUW era is over, to her at least. The 3rd single will premiere at the Grammys.

- Act II is still coming this year, will have a lot of Madeon.

- Gaga has recorded vocals for "other projects", I think he was hinting towards collabs

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

So here for this. More Madeon magic is desperately needed. Let me go listen to MJH.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;96161725 said:
Apparently the Rih/Shaki collab is a mix between "Where Have You Been" and "She Wolf" (not sure if it's the "She Wolf" from Shakira or Guetta... I'm guessing the former).

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS

THIS SOUNDS SHIT HOT

Trigger

Mau ®;96161725 said:

My body isn't ready.

Sis, remember to listen to the Japanese bonus track Melt With You. So good.

Carly Rae Jesus, her international power.

More views than Marry The Night with its audio and prelude combined.
How impressive.

Setting the bar on the ground and managing to jump over it is impressive now?

ic7rF6EYKaxqg.gif

My new project is listening to as many famous divas' albums as I can. In the past week or so I finished listening to all of these women's entire discographies:
- Shaka Khan
- Cher (this one was a doozy)
- Mariah Carey (hi Mumei)
- Whitney Houston
- Shakira
- Janet Jackson

I guess you'll see why soon. lol

Touchdown

Banned
My new project is listening to as many famous divas' albums as I can. In the past week or so I finished listening to all of these women's entire discographies:
- Shaka Khan
- Cher (this one was a doozy)
- Mariah Carey (hi Mumei)
- Whitney Houston
- Shakira
- Janet Jackson

I guess you'll see why soon. lol

oooooh :p

Btw.... The original Slay the Night is so much better than Zedd's...
b80efe23.gif

Koodo

Banned
Mau ®;96161725 said:

Hermana!!

I'll be so glad if Shakira goes mindless bops with this Ingles alberm. Get the vapid out of the way for the masterpiece in Español.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I dont shade, I state

but yes I did state it was awful, maybe next time this Katniss girl
wont be a reductive version of Bella with a bow to differentiate, third time is the charm right?
i5YBFusJuwWrN.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom