• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

Still getting my life from it

iEGo601jGoHWI.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Jared does have some luxurious tresses, tho..

Anyway, glad last year's Grammys are over and done with. Here's to a better show next year.

Speaking of, be glad your faves got their awards this year, because something tells me Legendtina will be all up and THRU these awards come next year. #BookIt #ReturnoftheX #AnotherGrammyMoment #WooHoo

It might be Ri vs. Xtina vs. Bey vs. Mimi next year... I won't be able to handle.

ifAgiat4KX3jb.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Jared does have some luxurious tresses, tho..

Anyway, glad last year's Grammys are over and done with. Here's to a better show next year.

Speaking of, be glad your faves got their awards this year, because something tells me Legendtina will be all up and THRU these awards come next year. #BookIt #ReturnoftheX #AnotherGrammyMoment #WooHoo

Bookmarked
tumblr_mh5f51bJXq1r3ty02o1_500.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Mau ®;98710957 said:
DMJ did you see that video Charlamagne did on Rihanna?

She's the real deal. I love her. QUEEN
52b0f867.gif

!

I think people don't get that about her. She has universal appeal, and that's why her songs get played across formats. Everyone adores and respects her, no matter what other bases try to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom