• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

So, DiL is back in the top 10 iTunes chart for some time now.

What just one performance can do.

She should do another performance. But I don't think that'll be happening

I don't want Beyoncé to do promo for the album. I would rather her keep a low profile and let the music sell itself like she did when the album dropped. This is a special era and I'd like it to stay that way. She could get away with her performance the other day since it was the Grammys but I don't want to see her ass performing on American Idol or the Today show like this is some normal album era.

Majmun

I actually agree

jEpdNKskzGaFK.jpg

Styles

Television ratings junkies know this formula “All Too Well.” When Taylor Swift performs, people watch.

According to TV Media Insights, the 9-9:30PM portion of the 56th Annual Grammy Awards, which featured performances by Swift, John Legend, P!nk and Nate Ruess, drew the highest adults 18-49 and viewership marks of the show.

That half-hour, which also included the award celebrations for Best Rock Song and Best Pop Solo Performance, drew a 10.9 rating with 31.211 million viewers.

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2014...ak-taylor-swift-imagine-dragons-performances/

What kind of ratings magnet?

ibwXCaQqQVJGbc.gif

JCX

I've been wrapped up in a nostalgia vortex watching some of the "top songs of 200X" videos on YouTube. Surprised by how many songs I still know lyrics to.

Top years

DMeisterJ

Banned
Billboard said:
In terms of digital songs, the largest seller of the songs performed on the show is Katy Perry's "Dark Horse," which was already the biggest selling song of last week. It's hard to compare her song to anything else that was performed on the show, simply because it was already the top selling song in the country -- and gaining in sales -- before it was performed on the broadcast. A week ago, it sold 261,000 downloads.

Link

Not Katy not winning a Grammy, or having a primetime opening slot, but still getting all of the Grammy boost power, keeping her song at the top of the charts, while some girls wish their songs would top it. SLAYTY

81HN4.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Anyone know what All Too Well peaked at on iTunes? I see that it's at #26 now. Has it fallen any since Sunday night's post-performance sales boost?

So I'm starting to date this guy who's an intense #NAVY stan, and we watched pretty much all of Rih's videos last night. I've been humming about 40 of her songs this morning, lol. Her impact D:

royalan

So I'm starting to date this guy who's an intense #NAVY stan, and we watched pretty much all of Rih's videos last night. I've been humming about 40 of her songs this morning, lol. Her impact D:

YAAASSSSSS @ the #NAVY turning you OUT with some of that #GoodGood

It's not even my birthday
But he wanna lick the icing off
I know you want it in the worst way
Can't wait to blow my candles out
He want that:
Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake

Anyone know what All Too Well peaked at on iTunes? I see that it's at #26 now. Has it fallen any since Sunday night's post-performance sales boost?

It was at #22 at some point yesterday. It'll get a huge boost with radio play, obviously.

Impressive considering it got that spot with one performance.

The limited edition vinyl version of Goddess Aphrodylie's upcoming sure-fire classic Kiss Me Once features a 'fake window' with raindrops and album title so that you can recreate the album art

This is basically the best thing ever

http://kylie.parlophonestore.co.uk/...ss-me-once-limited-edition-vinyl-box-set.html

box_set.jpg

Holy crap is that a cassette tape in front of the CD?

Also, yeah love the album cover and can't wait to hear the new material. (Still kinda scared of Will.i.am meddling though. I hope this won't be Kylie's Britney Jean.)

Awesome.

Any word on what style this is gonna be musically? I wasn't expecting to, but I really enjoyed Fleshtone.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Holy crap is that a cassette tape in front of the CD?

Also, yeah love the album cover and can't wait to hear the new material. (Still kinda scared of Will.i.am meddling though. I hope this won't be Kylie's Britney Jean.)
Is he actually confirmed to be involved?

Any word on what style this is gonna be musically? I wasn't expecting to, but I really enjoyed Fleshtone.
You can get Jerk Ribs on her website for free: http://www.kelis-official.com/

It's also on Spotify

It's a kind...funky...rnb...pop...it's great

Not like Flesh Tone tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom