• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The monsters are starting to sound like Nintendo fans who are waiting for some kind of Wii U revival.

"Wait for...wait for"

There should be an Artpop version of the Wii U chalkboard tbh

nnnn we are not waiting for a slayage or a chart-revival we are just waiting for something to stan for

its been the coldest of winters

AND DONT YOU EVER FUCKING COMPARE ME TO A NINTENDO THING

iPWYhhtqBKhSS.gif

The monsters are starting to sound like Nintendo fans who are waiting for some kind of Wii U revival.

"Wait for...wait for"

You can't possibly think Gaga's whole era will just be Applause and a video-less DWUW? Seems like she took a hiatus to retool her management and restart the era. She even said "things are back on track," so she's aware of the messiness in 2013. I'm sure she's working on videos for DWUW and the third single, and possibly kickstarting a new album for the year. Prepare your wigs for the Spring Awakening tbh

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
And let's not forget the chalkboard was first created for the PS3sus by the pressed but sadly for them the PS3 was saved and even surpassed not to mention it just ended its era with last gen's one and only classic TLOU so let's not rebrand the chalkboard's history just because it is now associated with a true flop

Yado

You can't possibly think Gaga's whole era will just be Applause and a video-less DWUW? Seems like she took a hiatus to retool her management and restart the era. She even said "things are back on track," so she's aware of the messiness in 2013. I'm sure she's working on videos for DWUW and the third single, and possibly kickstarting a new album for the year. Prepare your wigs for the Spring Awakening tbh

So in short, please understand.

iitxBZiVN8P0q.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
BEYONCÉ – Drunk In Love f/Jay Z: 80.767 (+ 2.518)
Top 5 itunes as well

Slaying so hard all of a sudden.
ib14rrgMwRXykX.gif

All of a sudden? She performed at the grammys not even a week ago. I think it's pretty obvious why she got a bump

royalan

meanwhile, speaking of bloated corpses, how's xtina's career? i see DWUW feat. xtina flopped. surprising really given 'legendtina's relevance and influence with the gp.

Eh, you win some you lose some. Not even Legendtina's Divine Light could save Gaga's ill-fated era. DWUW was merely the penance Gaga needed to pay to appease the vengeful spirit Cursetina. Now that Cursetina has been satisfied, Gaga's next era will undoubtedly slay.

Meanwhile, Legend X is not only working on her new album, she's also getting ready to headline (yes, Headline, dear) the New Orleans Jazz Festival. In case you're unaware, the New Orleans Jazz Festival is one of the largest music festivals in the world. Last year, even with attendance down due to the weather, it still managed to draw in over 425,000 people. In case you're not keeping count, that's almost 4 times the amount of people who attended last year's Glastonbury, and almost 5 times the number of people who attended last year's Coachella.

Seethe at this lineup.

9g1KipT.jpg

Watch the video, I think some of your faves are performing, too. I'm not sure, I stopped watching the video when they stopped showing the performers' names in big type.

iRo8Jfg0WHXha.gif

Eh, you win some you lose some. Not even Legendtina's Divine Light could save Gaga's ill-fated era. DWUW was merely the penance Gaga needed to pay to appease the vengeful spirit Cursetina. Now that Cursetina has been satisfied, Gaga's next era will undoubtedly slay.

Meanwhile, Legend X is not only working on her new album, she's also getting ready to headline (yes, Headline, dear) the New Orleans Jazz Festival. In case you're unaware, the New Orleans Jazz Festival is one of the largest music festivals in the world. Last year, even with attendance down due to the weather, it still managed to draw in over 425,000 people. In case you're not keeping count, that's almost 4 times the amount of people who attended last year's Glastonbury, and almost 5 times the number of people who attended last year's Coachella.

Seethe at this lineup.

9g1KipT.jpg

Watch the video, I think some of your faves are performing, too. I'm not sure, I stopped watching the video when they stopped showing the performers' names in big type.

iRo8Jfg0WHXha.gif
Looking forward to it.

iB3P20i2SGu9O.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

"Wait for...wait for"

ie4LZvtfDAVRv.gif

Partition

Banned

"Wait for...wait for"

The album may be done for, but I think that canned VMA performance, if anything, showed that Gaga still hasn't lost her touch. This year will be interesting for sure.

Partition

Banned
Mau ®;99117206 said:
Def Jam just tweeted this:

Did they lie?

crtfy.gif

Yes.

1. Pon De Replay
2. SOS
3. Umbrella
4. Unfaithful
5. Don't Stop The Music
6. Take A Bow
7. Disturbia
8. Russian Roulette
9. Hard
10. Rude Boy
11. Only Girl (In The World)
12. What's My Name?
13. S&M
14. We Found Love
15. Where Have You Been
16. Diamonds
17. Stay

would fit fine on one disc

Yes.

1. Pon De Replay
2. SOS
3. Umbrella
4. Unfaithful
5. Don't Stop The Music
6. Take A Bow
7. Disturbia
8. Russian Roulette
9. Hard
10. Rude Boy
12. What's My Name?
13. S&M
14. We Found Love
15. Where Have You Been
16. Diamonds
17. Stay

This is a nice tracklist tbh.

royalan

Yes.

1. Pon De Replay
2. SOS
3. Umbrella
4. Unfaithful
5. Don't Stop The Music
6. Take A Bow
7. Disturbia
8. Russian Roulette
9. Hard
10. Rude Boy
12. What's My Name?
13. S&M
14. We Found Love
15. Where Have You Been
16. Diamonds
17. Stay

I would put more than that on a Rihanna's Greatest Hits album.

LAWD, a Rihanna Anthology would be all kinds of flawless.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
How many songs can you fit on one disc? Because you'd probably need to add 3/4 new songs to that list

A Rihanna Greatest Hits would be rad, though she's one of those artists whose radio hits are the only songs of hers worth listening to. There's a small handful of non-singles that I like but otherwise her singles are pretty much all you need to get the gist of her music. #singlesartist

DMeisterJ

Banned
A Rihanna Greatest Hits would be rad, though she's one of those artists whose radio hits are the only songs of hers worth listening to. There's a small handful of non-singles that I like but otherwise her singles are pretty much all you need to get the gist of her music. #singlesartist

lol

Partition

Banned

you didn't lie. I was trying to think of some tracks of hers I liked that weren't singles, but then I realized they were singles, they just flopped (like Man Down)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom