• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is California King Bed on these hypothetical track lists?
8f70c6ea.gif

In the garbage where it belongs.

Hey everyone! :] I was recommended by WhereAreMahDragonz to check this thread out, since I just started GAF yesterday (I was a lurker before.. :p). I'm a huge pop music guy! I have a lot of favourites, but I think right now my favourite is Taylor Swift! But I also love Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Michael Buble (is he considered pop though?), Lorde, Adele, Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Sara Bareilles and Alicia Keys.

I'm really excited to get to know everyone and make friends and stuff :]

Hey everyone! :] I was recommended by WhereAreMahDragonz to check this thread out, since I just started GAF yesterday (I was a lurker before.. :p). I'm a huge pop music guy! I have a lot of favourites, but I think right now my favourite is Taylor Swift! But I also love Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Michael Buble (is he considered pop though?), Lorde, Adele, Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Sara Bareilles and Alicia Keys.

YAAAAAAAS stan the two best divas in the game. Welcome =)

YAAAAAAAS stan the two best divas in the game. Welcome =)
HAHAHA I'm so glad you think so too! :] Thanks! I appreciate that! <3

Wait, you stan Kelly Rowland AND Beyonce at the same time???!!!???

The paradox is real. I need to sit down.
Hahahaha I know. I think I'm one of the few! But I really do like them both tho!

Bless. The thread could always use more Rih and Adele fans.
Yayy thanks! I do love me some Adele.. I guess some of my friends think she's kinda boring, but as a singer I can appreciate what she does with her voice and stuff. :]

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Nnnnnn Alicia Keys

Supermanisdead is no longer alone

Beysus your avatar
I canNOT

I was just about to go in on this. I am dead!

Bless this divine taste! Welcome sis!

____

It's more surprising that while Rih was away, she didn't have a greatest hits album on the way with a couple of unreleased tracks. Someone of her caliber should have already had one.

But not yall paying dust to one of her best songs tho..

Any hypothetical Rihanna Greatest Hits tracklist would not be complete without Breakin' Jesus.

It was the single that never was but could have been. That pile of steaming excrement Shut Up and Drive robbed it.

I'M STILL WAITIN'
COME THROUGH THE DOOR
I'M KILLIN' TIME
YOU KNOW BLEACHIN' YOUR CLOTHES
I'M ROASTIN' MARSHMALLOWS ON THE FIRE
AND WHAT I'M BURNIN'
IS YOUR ATTIRE
I'M GETTIN' RESTLESS
I'M GETTIN' TESTED
AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S ALWAYS OUT EVERY NIGHT AND NEVER CHECKS IN
IS HE CHEATIN'
MAN I DON'T KNOW
I'M LOOKIN' ROUND FOR SOMETHIN' ELSE TO THROW

tumblr_ltmy25NI9w1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

Nnnnnn Alicia Keys

Supermanisdead is no longer alone

RIP the good sis ;_;
Uh oh.. :( LOL. Nobody likes her?

I think she has a good voice! Maybe I'm looking at it too much as a singer?
Bless this divine taste! Welcome sis!
aww thank you!! <3
Any hypothetical Rihanna Greatest Hits tracklist would not be complete without Breakin' Jesus.

It was the single that never was but could have been. That pile of steaming excrement Shut Up and Drive robbed it.

I'M STILL WAITIN'
COME THROUGH THE DOOR
I'M KILLIN' TIME
YOU KNOW BLEACHIN' YOUR CLOTHES
I'M ROASTIN' MARSHMALLOWS ON THE FIRE
AND WHAT I'M BURNIN'
IS YOUR ATTIRE
I'M GETTIN' RESTLESS
I'M GETTIN' TESTED
AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S ALWAYS OUT EVERY NIGHT AND NEVER CHECKS IN
IS HE CHEATIN'
MAN I DON'T KNOW
I'M LOOKIN' ROUND FOR SOMETHIN' ELSE TO THROW

tumblr_ltmy25NI9w1r4ghkoo1_500.gif
I'm eagerly waiting the release of this tbh. :p

Vitanimus

Not to offend the #NVAY but listening to Rihanna intoxicated is such a euphoric experience like... Rihanna is there to greet me at the gates of heaven

I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Every time I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be...
A murderer

isngAyjsXczPR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom