• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

VX0vmDV.png

I'm not sure whether I should be excited.

What? Shakira's always been gorgeous, pre- and post-baby.

Yeah I know but she just had a baby and her body is still like wow! She is still killing these girls! She even gave Rih a run. I mean, they both look good so it's pretty amazing.

But post baby has a lot more of a wow factor because you realize the work it take to get back to that.

I didn't listen to Sale El Sol.

But Loca is a bop* and much better than this Can't Remember to Forget You trash.

*In Spanish. Not really here for the English version.

Bladenic

Mau ®;99056147 said:
It was good but nowhere near close the flawless masterpieces of Fijación Oral Vol. 2 y Dónde Están los Ladrones?

LAWD.

Don't you mean Volume 1? And yes Dónde is still her ultimate masterpiece.

Koodo

Banned
Mau ®;99056147 said:
It was good but nowhere near close the flawless masterpieces of Fijación Oral Vol. 2 y Dónde Están los Ladrones?

LAWD.
That's been her only español alberm since Fijación though.

Can she drop the gringos already.

2qvt73t.gif

SaintZ

Rock n Roll is still such a great summer with the windows down jam. #justice4RockNRoll
Did you listen to the alberm like you said you would tho

avrillick4zjl2.gif

ETA:

Carly Rae & Owl City $800,000 Embarrassment Court Rules 'Good Time' Is a Rip-Off

Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City's hit track "Good Time" isn't such a good time now -- a judge just ordered an $800k payment to another artist who claims the hit was a blatant rip-off of her lesser known song.

Singer Ally Burnett sued Carly, Owl City, and their label for copyright infringement back in 2012, claiming "Good Time" copied her song "Ah, It's a Love Song."

The judge in the case has agreed, ordering BMI -- the company that collects the royalties for "Good Time" -- to pay Ally $804,156 in "we're sorry" money.

But take a listen to the songs for yourself -- we gotta ask ...
x

This is the song in question.
Carly's lucky streak continues.

article-0-1aa3a7a7000abj1s.jpg

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

HELP.

SEND HELP.

Kiss is still a great alberm tho.

#Justice4Kiss
#Justice4Carly

[edit]: This song kind of sucks. Good Time is an improvement and it's not very good either.

xaosslug

lame. -_-

it's basically, Beautiful Liar Pt. 2... WTF? They can't come up with anything else? I mean they do the same back against the wall thing from Beautiful Liar, Rihanna humps the wall (which isn't sexy, sorry!) while Shaki does her same old gyrating hips thang, and then they go into a sort of mirror of each others' movements... they should have AT LEAST simulated sex on that bed. Oh, and they show their fatties a lot. Ugh, how disappointingly banal.

iKllFf8ye0ruH.gif

Partition

Banned
Is the ARTPOP era even still alive?

At this rate, I don't see a third single even happening. She'll just go on tour and then be done with it.

Not at the moment. But if you are following her latest ramblings on Little Abominations, you will see she is teasing plenty of "surprises" coming soon and that she is "working hard behind the scenes". She is definitely filming or has at least filmed one music video since her absence.

And as if it's not hard enough already to tell you two apart...
image.php

image.php

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
More like pay their respects to the dead.

ibstxTCQqXJ7Iz.gif

really? because your new fave miley seemed to be getting all of her life:

a459ea59-e0f1-4f2f-bd29-182a909a1a35_miley-brit.jpg

unsurprising being so close to a living legend. you can look but don't touch, miley.

meanwhile, speaking of bloated corpses, how's xtina's career? i see DWUW feat. xtina flopped. surprising really given 'legendtina's relevance and influence with the gp.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So my housemate has been watching R. Kelly's legendary 'rap opera' Trapped in the Closet and there is not a biblio big enough to convey my feelings

Not at the moment. But if you are following her latest ramblings on Little Abominations, you will see she is teasing plenty of "surprises" coming soon and that she is "working hard behind the scenes". She is definitely filming or has at least filmed one music video since her absence.

She's also been busy with her #memeparty

Mau ®

Do what the fuck you want
I bet you niggas gon' be like
Bitch this my fucking song
How could you be so hood
But you so fucking pop
How could you be so fun
And sound like you selling rocks

tumblr_inline_mjgfuch70t1qz4rgp.gif

Mau ®;99092186 said:
Do what the fuck you want
I bet you niggas gon' be like
Bitch this my fucking song
How could you be so hood
But you so fucking pop
How could you be so fun
And sound like you selling rocks

Those are the lyrics? I like 'em!

I've never been able to tell what she says in those verses coz the production is so busy. lol

Majmun

Grammy™ winning, 1# selling album Unapologetic still remains flawless.

I hope her new record will sound like Unapologetic

I also wonder how may popgaffer's will get banned this time around

#unapologenocide
#isurvived

I've only been banned once and it was because of Rihcardo and that basic ass album. Whenever I scroll past that album cover on my iTunes I'm reminded of that horrific day. Sistren were slain in the name of the holy Caribbean capybara *.*

Majmun

The monsters are starting to sound like Nintendo fans who are waiting for some kind of Wii U revival.

"Wait for...wait for"

There should be an Artpop version of the Wii U chalkboard tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom