• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumei

All finished! I've listened to about 90 albums and I finished making my top 40. I don't know if I'll post it or not... I wouldn't be able to write it out without explaining each one and it'll take me forever, lol. I'm wrestling between doing that, finishing up my ARTPOP review, or doing a tournament-style thing where everyone can participate. I'm open to suggestions. :)

Do you need to explain every choice? I don't see why you couldn't just show the list for 40 -16, for instance, and then do write-ups for the top 15.

Oh, and I am much more interested in rankings than ARTPOP.

quelle surprise

Okay, I'm officially dying waiting for the new Kylie album and video for Into the Blue.

tumblr_mrqtl52iLI1qmxy1eo1_500.gif

Kylie always does the best feel good pop and I can't ever get enough of it in my life. Yesterday I popped in my Aphrodite Les Folies bluray and lost it at this performance of In My Arms. The projections and mixes on this tour were so badass. Seeing her living in San Francisco was the best thing ever and I pray to Kylie daily to tour the US again for her next album.

The intro for Confide In Me was Blade Runner themed!

Ahhh okay I'm going into a Kylie induced coma until the new era begins with a new music video.

tumblr_m8b8ecYUy51qa7fv2o1_500.png

royalan

Okay, I'm officially dying waiting for the new Kylie album and video for Into the Blue.

tumblr_mrqtl52iLI1qmxy1eo1_500.gif

Kylie always does the best feel good pop and I can't ever get enough of it in my life. Yesterday I popped in my Aphrodite Les Folies bluray and lost it at this performance of In My Arms. The projections and mixes on this tour were so badass. Seeing her living in San Francisco was the best thing ever and I pray to Kylie daily to tour the US again for her next album.

The intro for Confide In Me was Blade Runner themed!

Ahhh okay I'm going into a Kylie induced coma until the new era begins with a new music video.

tumblr_m8b8ecYUy51qa7fv2o1_500.png

This glorious stanning.

YASSS, be bathed in Her light!

ivS563dfT9ex9.gif

Do you need to explain every choice? I don't see why you couldn't just show the list for 40 -16, for instance, and then do write-ups for the top 15.

Oh, and I am much more interested in rankings than ARTPOP.

quelle surprise

Nah, I stan for ladies across the whole list and I can't leave them hanging without justification :( Maybe I'll just write a few sentences for 40 through 20 then put more energy into 19 through 1. I'm thinking about it..

You have stolen all my senses
There's a fever in my heart
And you are taking my defenses
You are pulling me apart
Forever we're young
And we are dying
And we'll spilling all our blood
So I will take away my feelings
I will be an animal
An animal

large.gif

Take me there, God.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Say you'll forget me
Say you'll erase me from your mind
Right from the day of our doomed beauty
I saw my future in your eyes
Save the words you've rehearsed
We both know I won't be fine
You know the fate don't take my bribes
And I only want what's never mine
So you break the door, you break my heart
You ruined me again
And the passing trucks
And loaded guns
Never could fix anything

But when I'm alone on the longest nights
I think of you and your Marlboro lights
And I, I get a bit better
And I lay here on the bedroom floor
Where your feet walked out and your daggers fall
And I, I get a bit better

I'm having a moment.
cryyyyyy4-1.gif

I stan iamamiwhoami a biT.

I haven't really partaken in the visual side of things. But Kin is a cracking good album.

The Swedes, their perpetual pop reign.

[edit]: O @ me not knowing about Bounty and Fountain until just now. Let me delve.

Yado17312 said:
Her aesthetic...her voice...this song...I can't

iAzEWvpda2AJB.gif

I heard this today and I couldn't believe it. Flawless.. Instant stan.

What was it called?

It's a show on TVOne called Unsung and they had a segment on Disco. It explained alot on how it got started, how it ended, the problems within the genre itself, how the genre was represented world wide, etc. Really good, and they had some of the big people who helped shape it speak about their experiences as well.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Jesus Christ
Shakira may well be the sexiest person alive. Like wow
Even included her playing instruments to satisfy the real music people. A video for straight gaf indeed

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
My only complaint of the video is that it comes off a little too desperate for the views. I mean it will probably work for them, but the touching scene especially just seemed like tabloid fodder

Yado

I think Shakira looks better as well.

While Rihanna is certainly attractive, I've never seen her as this ethereal beauty. She's a standard kind of attractive.

Rihanna has a very unique look. The forehead, distinct cupid's bow etc. She's definitely not the "standard" girl next door kind of pretty.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Rihanna tweeted Gaga lyrics a while back. Britney's tweeting at her. The Christina remix that was hopefully just the beginning of a good musical relationship. Hopefully whatever is coming is full of popstar collars, not shit rappers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom