• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
uO3nfVQ.png

slayty20brkuhj.gif

x29kMho.png

cry.gif

oopT.

DMeisterJ

Banned

Is Katy ever gonna sell 900k Units of an album in the UK like Rihanna did with TTT?

Will she ever amass 50M views of a video in 3 days? Does she have that amount of views on her whole vevo channel? Does she even have a vevo channel? Does she have a #1 in the UK? or seven? Has she released anything that has topped any chart? Has anyone paid to see her perform on tour? WHO IS THIS PERSON?

ahh.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
So a 'nobody' is outcharing the "queen of pop"? Don't you understand that the more you downplay Katy B the more embarrassing this situation becomes for you?
ahh.gif

So my post is fuming when YOU brought up this NOBODY in relation to Rihanna? Rih is being outcharted by lots of people, doesn't mean she's not the queen. But you didn't answer any of my questions
ahh.gif

Dismissed
ahh.gif

Go eat
ahh.gif

vq3yE.gif

Crying for no reason feel the tears roll down
I felt strong but am I breaking down?
Crying for no reason 'cause I buried it deep
I made promises I could not keep
'Cause I never faced all the pain I caused
Now the pain is hitting me full force

Mau ®;99398111 said:
Fun Fact: Bruno's iTunes boost has been bigger than both Madonna's and Bey's iTunes effect.

Oop.
Ha alberm is being sold for peanuts right now. Let that Middle America musical cesspool rot in the bargain bin

mR50a.gif

I wonder how many copies of the vile CD you could stack before dwarfing her Filipint-sized stature.

how many units did Spirit Indestructible sell again?

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Or they could book P!nk who:

1. Is currently relevant
2. Knows how to perform
3. Has a catalogue of good music that exceeds one song
Or both. Having more than one isn't unusual.

Or Coldplay and Rihanna. Coldplay does a song, they do their duet, Rihanna does a song.

I would sort of love them to give it to P!nk though. She's such a great performer. She deserves the recognition.

Oh oh oh oh
Come see what I got for you
All the others got me misunderstood
Come with me I'll make you feel so good
Oh oh oh oh
I need you to feel it too

iyKGr8PVCXUP5.gif

Mau ®;99398111 said:
Fun Fact: Bruno's iTunes boost has been bigger than both Madonna's and Bey's iTunes effect.

Oop.

Well you know how America is with their double standards. Men are more safe than women.

I can only fear the clocking DMJ will give to Y'all when Rihanna 8 smashes. Damn..... As long as he isn't coming for my fav, you know his favs master, I'm not even going to try. Let Rih smash so all this fighter vs Navy fued can end. Fighters better have receipts if Xtina even makes it to the top 5 by herself and sells more than Rih.

Mau ®

The Fighters don't have a feud with the #Navy tho. The fighters that matter (aka Roy and Bot Bot) stan Rih. It's basically Cynusitis and the other one that has SLUG in it's name that try it daily.

Oh oh oh oh
Come see what I got for you
Oh oh oh oh
I need you to feel it too

iyKGr8PVCXUP5.gif

Witches' Brew is flawless.

722445.gif

Becky G and her permanently-tuned-on-sniffing-anal-leakage face can take several Pam Hollowich-sized seats. The only relevant thing she's ever done is oxidize an otherwise flawless Mosca beat with the odious queefing of her beef curtains.

Truly the next AlunaGeorge in the Pop-GAF wagon of bands stakes. In a year's time, we won't even have to remember to forget ha

DMeisterJ

Banned
722445.gif

Becky G and her permanently-tuned-on-sniffing-anal-leakage face can take several Pam Hollowich-sized seats. The only relevant thing she's ever done is oxidize an otherwise flawless Mosca beat with the odious queefing of her beef curtains.

Truly the next AlunaGeorge in the Pop-GAF wagon of bands stakes. In a year's time, we won't even have to remember to forget ha

Drag popgaf and the bandwagons

Where are all the Ke§ha stans at?

Cynosure

Not you being intentionally dense
ahh.gif

You're the one that said it was out of the hot 100, I showed you it wasn't

You're the one that tried to come for the global power of them, I showed you the song was global. You were clocked. Now you're attempting (emphasis: attempting) to play this game where the things that you said you didn't actually say. Come harder, Cyno. This should be easy. Don't doubt yourself.

You moving the goalposts is rather sad at this moment. Most people disappear once they were prove wrong, but here you are, still fucking the proverbial chicken, and fighting the good fight. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, you've stuck with your fave through two flop eras, and her transformation into a featured artist/balloon animal, so you sticking to the agenda that CRTFY is some flop when Christina would give her baby fat away for an iTunes peak of #20 is hilariously sad. Be blessed.

the delusions, the desperation
ab6d3f1c.gif

CRTFY is flopping.
regardless of how far it moved up, #22 on iTunes is not a hit.
ahh.gif

it's #28 now and steadily dropping back out of the top 100

and I specified that it's flopping in the top major markets. I couldn't care less if it's #1 in Azerbaijan, Mexico, Spain and other 3rd world countries.

You moving the goalposts is rather sad at this moment. Most people disappear once they were prove wrong, but here you are, still fucking the proverbial chicken, and fighting the good fight. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, you've stuck with your fave through two flop eras, and her transformation into a featured artist/balloon animal, so you sticking to the agenda that CRTFY is some flop when Christina would give her baby fat away for an iTunes peak of #20 is hilariously sad. Be blessed.

zoDqois.jpg

look at that balloon animal, so fat

and her duet/feature hasn't left top 10 since November, oop poor dat
she should give her baby fat away for it to be #20

4LXhhj1.gif

Mau ®;99396464 said:
DraG iT.

Put it in it's place: THE TRASH!!
*its

usted debe pegarse a su idioma naitve, Inglés no está funcionando bien para usted.
add that to a list with convincing us about your heterosexuality.

cory64

the delusions, the desperation
ab6d3f1c.gif

CRTFY is flopping.
regardless of how far it moved up, #22 on iTunes is not a hit.
ahh.gif

it's #28 now and steadily dropping back out of the top 100

and I specified that it's flopping in the top major markets. I couldn't care less if it's #1 in Azerbaijan, Mexico, Spain and other 3rd world countries.

look at that balloon animal, so fat

and her duet/feature hasn't left top 10 since November, oop poor dat
she should give her baby fat away for it to be #20
Yes tell ha who the queen of features is for Q1 2014.

royalan

To add:

Christina Aguilera's last lead single, Your Body, peaked at #3 on the iTunes charts. It would later reappear in the top 10 on iTunes after the video was released.

Your Body was considered a flop by everyone on PopGAF.

Going by that standard, it is only right that Can't Remember to Not Be Forgotten be considered nothing more than the floppiest of flops, and the shading of Christina not being able to chart as a solo artist doesn't apply here, because even if that were true...she still manages to chart higher than Shaky.

You can't even argue that Shakira doesn't have promo on her side, seeing that she ALSO has The Voice exposure, a major deal with Target, and has one of the most popular girls in music featured on her single.

Just sayin...

cory64

To add:

Christina Aguilera's last lead single, Your Body, peaked at #3 on the iTunes charts. It would later reappear in the top 10 on iTunes after the video was released.

Your Body was considered a flop by everyone on PopGAF.

Going by that standard, it is only right that Can't Remember to Not Be Forgotten be considered nothing more than the floppiest of flops, and the shading of Christina not being able to chart as a solo artist doesn't apply here, because even if that were true...she still manages to chart higher than Shaky.

You can't even argue that Shakira doesn't have promo on her side, seeing that she ALSO has The Voice exposure, a major deal with Target, and has one of the most popular girls in music featured on her single.

Just sayin...
If CRTFY was Xtina and Rih it would have never left the top 10 on iTunes. Shakira's a rung down the diva ladder from Xtina for the US buying public.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Or they could book P!nk who:

1. Is currently relevant
2. Knows how to perform
3. Has a catalogue of good music that exceeds one song

I know you agree.

i3zZfFb8iq4tt.gif
Yassss let the king show the lessors. When will Floptina Vitaguilera U?

Gaga really needs to write more songs like Princess Die. So... damn... good.
I've come to like Christina over the years. I have a feeling she'll come out swinging when she finally gets an album out. I'm perched, tbh.
Also, I'm warming up to Miley. I just can't deny the greatness of Wrecking Ball and Adore You... the songs not the videos.
Lastly, Taylor Swift's All Too Well has been stuck in my head lately. Ha witchcraft needs to stop.

Where are all the Ke§ha stans at?
We're still here sis. Just waiting for ha to get out of rehab and release a new album. When she does she'll smash, mark my words.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've come to like Christina over the years. I have a feeling she'll come out swinging when she finally gets an album out. I'm perched, tbh.
Also, I'm warming up to Miley. I just can't deny the greatness of Wrecking Ball and Adore You... the songs not the videos.
Lastly, Taylor Swift's All Too Well has been stuck in my head lately. Ha witchcraft needs to stop.

We're still here sis. Just waiting for ha to get out of rehab and release a new album. When she does she'll smash, mark my words.

Perched for Trash Pop Queen Ke$ha next album without Dr. Lucario

Styles

Stan.

i6NNwJXdLIrAG.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Speak Now is such a great album. I just couldn't get into Red at all :(
I don't get that... I mean, Red was sort of all over the place, but I still love it. A lot of it is REALLY great. The only genuinely bad song on it was "Stay Stay Stay," quite possibly the worst song she's made to date.

Her best is still yet to come though, that's for sure. Her songwriting keeps improving. I can't wait to see what her next "Dear John" or "All Too Well" ends up sounding like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom