• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned

Da fuck at some of those

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao.gif

Bladenic

Welp my bro got a PS4. I'm kind of excited now, but I will yodel if it bricks on him in 2 hours.

Now inject Infamous SS in my veins.

B-Dex

I dunno wtf Katy is doing in Canada btw. Dark Horse is charting better than Unconditionally. 2 singles at once? I'm so confused. Local radio plays both.

I bought it the month it came out and have barely touched it. A waste tbh.

I'm ready for 2.5 Remix just so I can play an HD version of Birth by God. The second analogue stick functionality is gonna slay.

fer·ment
verb
verb: ferment;
fərˈment/

incite or stir up (trouble or disorder).
"the politicians and warlords who are fermenting this chaos"

noun
noun: ferment; plural noun: ferments

agitation and excitement among a group of people, typically concerning major change and leading to trouble or violence.

IT CAN WORK IN THIS SITUATION OKAY.

Mau ®

Speaking of The LORDe...

She was at TayLORD's SOLD OUT show last night. I think it's TELLING that Savior Swift will use ha soon for the writing of the FIFTH BIBLE.

Her indie era is coming. Prepare yourselves.

Trigger

Mau ®;91746466 said:
Speaking of The LORDe...

She was at TayLORD's SOLD OUT show last night. I think it's TELLING that Savior Swift will use ha soon for the writing of the FIFTH BIBLE.

A Taylorde collab will snatch follicles.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;91746466 said:
Speaking of The LORDe...

bye, footinmouthe looks like brad pitt in interview with a vampire if his hair went frizzy from standing in the rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom