• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass effect 1. So far so good. Bioware has some talents. The faces aren't so bad for a last gen title made all the way in 2008... Lots of glitches tho... Down right foul tbh.

Mass Effect 1 - Never played
Mass Effect 2 - The Fame Monster
Mass Effect 3 - Bionic

Mass Effect 3 has Steve Cortez and the whole gay relationship stuff which is so nice, but besides that it's a dull messT.

Anyways, ARTPOP, do you have anymore deets on the G.U.Y. video?

Explain why people should like her. Her voice is SO boring.

The only version of any Lana song I've been able to stomach (or, in this case, actually love) is this cover/mash-up of her and Ellie. Video Games starts about 2 mins in.

image.php

This mashup goes in a bit tho.

image.php

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
image.php

This mashup goes in a bit tho.

image.php
You can quote the grumpy dog avatar all you want
(speaking of, I think it's time to go back to Nemo...)
, but that's not a defense for your fav being boring.

She's pretty. Her songs actually aren't that bad. It's her voice. It's awful.

And, yes, Laura kills that mashup. She does Lana better than Lana does.

Mumei

Lana's voice has grown on me. This may be due to the fact that it's been more than a year since I last heard her sing live, though.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Randomly flipping through channels and ran into a Toni Braxton and Babyface concert.

wat

Though the songs being performed pretty much gave me an instant nostalgia trip back 15-20 years.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
That was entirely too serious a post for the context, I apologise profusely, I have been drinking.

See you all in a few weeks. xoxo

royalan

Mariah looks gorgeous, as expected.

But I need her to stop finding an excuse to sit/lounge/lay/recline in all her damn performances.

Not cute.

d @ me thinking for a minute that the German ad at the end of Next Thing was a part of the song.

Mess.

[edit]: I Like You is still a certified slay. I think I like it more than 5AM.

Emotions appears to be a slay. The second half of this alberm seems much stronger than the first half. The standouts on the first half are all songs that had already been released prior to the album.

[edit]: waiT. Still. ;_;

[edit 2]: Blue Eyes is a bit of a flop.

[edit 3]: Stay Down. I LIVE.

[edit 4]: HOT LIKE FIRE. WHAT KIND OF BOP?

[edit 5]: Wicked Love. This production. End me.

[edit 6]: Sky's the Limit is cute I guess. Not really doing much for me, though.

All in all a 9/10 album. Many more bops than flops. Well done, Kathleen B.

Nemesis_

THIS is the pool that's being refilled for the
G.U.Y.
video.

BgAx4Y7CIAAfPYq.jpg:large

The Paparazzi teas icant. Maybe it's a prequel? :3

Listened to this Jaime Woon person, great stuff. For a minute there, I was thinking there this thread was super against guy singers. I'm personally awaiting for the next Maxwell, Frank Ocean, Miguel, and D'Angelo albums.

royalan

THIS is the pool that's being refilled for the
G.U.Y.
video.

BgAx4Y7CIAAfPYq.jpg:large

The Paparazzi teas icant. Maybe it's a prequel? :3

What splendor...?

Gaga better serve DRAMA and GLAMOR.

Who are we kidding? The place is going to look like a rundown gay brothel by the time she's done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom