• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

If ARTPOP's tea is indeed true then it will be directed by Jonas Åkerlund and we will have nothing to worry about.

iqMA1q9rPXzKk.gif

I listened to Timber on repeat at work earlier tonight. Willingly, I might add. I can't tell if the Pitbull part or the Ke?ha part is slaying me, but I can't stop loving this song.

halp pls

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
tumblr_n0pnqtLjiU1qkdh9eo1_500.png

YAS Gene Young whoever you are!!!
ed2305b7.png

I'm perched so hard for this! Can't WAit!!!!!!!!!!

omgwhatisthis.gif

...that gif. ._.

Is Gene Young just a random person, or should I know who that is?

I'm very interested in seeing this performance now based on that review. I hope it really is great.

royalan

Seriously, when did Gaga get so damn lazy?

Such a gorgeous location...and all you can muster up is some damn underwear for a costume?

Bladenic

Seriously, when did Gaga get so damn lazy?

Such a gorgeous location...and all you can muster up is some damn underwear for a costume?

Perhaps it is budget related?

Idk anymore tbh. I want her to slay, but as much as I personally like GUY (though it was a grower for me), I don't see being a successful single or anything. Hoping I'm wrong.

royalan

Mess at y'all thinking every music video ever takes place in one location and in one shot.

I'm just really sick of this phase of Gaga's career.

Jesus girl, always with the underwear and big, blonde, ratty-ass wig. And do any of us need to actually SEE this choreo to know EXACTLY what it's going to look like?

Get a new GIG already, girl. This shit is so tired.

Styles

She might as well pull a Lana
lol
on a us and release a short film consisting of Venus and G.U.Y. That way she can appease both the Venus' and G.A.Ys. It will be her ultimate gift to the little fumers.

jLf2tMsxTUljr.png

BEYONCÉ – Drunk In Love f/Jay Z: 94.517 (+ 2.754)

3rd biggest update of the day. SLAY
Z100 is wearing DiL out like cum-stained washcloths. Half the lyrics are edited out for some reason on pop format (I guess those double entendres only fly if you're a lily white Perra).

Dat successful crossover into pop.

And Hot 97 played Partition the other night. Testing the waters for her next urban slay single? Because that song sure would go well with a verse from a non-Jay rapper.

Fey

Banned

An Egyptian set like that would be much more appropriate for Legendary Lovers.

O well.

I always see this comment made by Katy stans and I just assume they're uneducated, children, idiots, etc. because Legendary Lovers is clearly influenced by classical Indian music, and I really don't understand why that makes them think "Egypt!"
7be5c36a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom