• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
College life.

Not Botty giving the D and posting to gaf at the same time. Legendado.
ed2305b7.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
uhI5y4o.png

youtube giving me the biggest kii of the day

Things I learned from that interview..

- Mariah should have waited another season for Idol
- Nicki is a hew
- Divas need their own lighting crews even in a radio station booth
- She really really likes her hair
- Ariana Grande is a Hew
- She's secretly ratchet
- She is thirsty to be relevant again
- Nick Cannon is a bottom
- She's delusional but funny when fross

Last but least... She made me more happy to be a Bey Stan by giving me life and death all at the same time. A++++ Mariah.

But she's real

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
tulisa-gareth-varey.jpg

Fashion blogger Vas J Morgan claims that the singer charged at him in a "drunken and angry state" and punched him in the eye during an altercation at the music festival back in August.

Contostavlos, who recently supported cousin Dappy during the Celebrity Big Brother final, attended the hearing sporting dark hair and a black suit.

She was later released on unconditional bail and will face trial in May.
Source

She can't stop.
burqa_zps9b54bf17.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Can you eat my skittles?
That's the sweetest in the middle
Pink that's the flavor
Solve the riddle
I'm-a lean back
Don't worry it's nothing major
Make sure you clean that
It's the only way to get the
Flavor
burqa_zps9b54bf17.gif

This gif serves tew much.

Mumei

Things I learned from that interview..

- Mariah should have waited another season for Idol
- Nicki is a hew
- Divas need their own lighting crews even in a radio station booth
- She really really likes her hair
- Ariana Grande is a Hew
- She's secretly ratchet
- She is thirsty to be relevant again
- Nick Cannon is a bottom
- She's delusional but funny when fross

Last but least... She made me more happy to be a Bey Stan by giving me life and death all at the same time. A++++ Mariah.

But she's real

"I used to smoke cigarettes in the bathroom. Slam kids against the lockers. I was bad."

She spilled that tea ages ago.

You're Mine is amazing.

LDJdggb.gif
even disagrees.

I bought it, and it is indeed better than the stream Touchdown linked last night. I quite like it, though I'm pretty sure that switch would've been impossibly smooth even in her prime.

I had a moment just a while ago with Imogen Heap's Speak For Yourself album. It's such a great ride from beginning to end. I love how each one of her songs is like a mini ethereal experience. The album put me in a good place mentally, and let me forget about everything. It's just what I needed, putting my MP3 player on and getting lost in music. Imogen is so talented and I just love her. I'm very much looking forward to Sparks, but buying it will have to wait until the day when I have money again. I'll be Spotifying the living crap out of it until then, that's for sure.

New Mariah song's pretty decent. Gives me We Belong Together teas.

New Onika is

LDJdggb.gif

I had a moment just a while ago with Imogen Heap's Speak For Yourself album. It's such a great ride from beginning to end. I love how each one of her songs is like a mini ethereal experience. The album put me in a good place mentally, and let me forget about everything. It's just what I needed, putting my MP3 player on and getting lost in music. Imogen is so talented and I just love her. I'm very much looking forward to Sparks, but buying it will have to wait until the day when I have money again. I'll be Spotifying the living crap out of it until then, that's for sure.

You better stan, sis.

Sparks is going to shit from such a great height.

Her bland, disconnected vocals work in "I Like You"

It's like a 2nd grader grudgingly saying Happy Valentines Day to a cooties-infected classmate in order to acquire candy

GRETCHEN.gif

Nemesis_

I think some of y'all will like this new sis

(No, that's not Gaga)

I noticed this and I kind of hoped that she would show us BEHIND THE AURA at the end of the ARTPOP era and show that she's somehow managed to execute two album eras at once - one at the HIGH end of pop and one at the low end. >_>

I can't remember
When I was young

the madonna self shade #RIP

One of my favourite songs of hers. RIP Phono, he introduced me to ha.

Nemesis_

You should all take it with a grain of salt though since every piece of Gaga news I've posted in the last two days has been false or from a dubious source.

iGczW7z6ejlhx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom