• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
preview for dark whorse. releases 2/20

At5wtqA.png

Good for her. Hopefully she releases "Partition," and it finds equal or more success.
Pretty Hurts is pretty much the only other song with any cross-over potential (Pop + AC).

But then again, Drunk In Love surprised me since I thought even Urban would overlook it (too long, no hook, testicular privilege), but Jay saved it.

Is it Platinum yet? Gold?
Is it really your typical single, though? By the time you could buy it as a single, chances are you already bought it as part of the album.

Which is why I'm totally, 100% expecting an album re-release with some new (single) tracks to revive this (flawlessly) stillborn era. Didn't The Dream tweet in January that Beyonce ordered him back into the studio or something?

DMeisterJ

Banned
I don't know why I've denied this for so long, but Katy is the queen of pop. She's a hop, skip, and a jump away from clocking Rihanna on the Hot 100 pedestal, and her songs continually shit. Dark Horse is just SO FUCKING GOOD.

Let me dual-stan them tho, since Rihanna is still the tea a bit.

Both of them are better than Beyst tho.

I don't know why I've denied this for so long, but Katy is the queen of pop. She's a hop, skip, and a jump away from clocking Rihanna on the Hot 100 pedestal, and her songs continually shit. Dark Horse is just SO FUCKING GOOD.

Let me dual-stan them tho, since Rihanna is still the tea a bit.

Both of them are better than Beyst tho.
How predictable.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I must commend Perra for being ON POINT all the time with ha singles, videos, etc.

Very much unlike a certain lost soul filming three possible singles at the same time when she desperately needs to release SOMETHING before the world throws her into the trash bin forever.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I must commend Perra for being ON POINT all the time with ha singles, videos, etc.

Very much unlike a certain lost soul filming three possible singles at the same time when she desperately needs to release SOMETHING before the world throws her into the trash bin forever.

It's only because Katy has her team helping her. The other person could slay if she wanted to.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

As a Lana stan I know you must feel that releasing visuals for 3 songs is a recipe for flopping since Tropico still has only 3 M views after 2 months, but this is Gaga the one whose last video is Vevo certified

makegret.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Gaga's TropicoARTPOP could end me if true

3phemeral

It... it wasn't a drag. I was just pointing out someone else with a perfect score. :x

lol I thought you were pointing out "I reteached myself to get a head." I'm feeling all out of my element. Throwing things; crying. Trying to figure out where the hell I went wrong.

lol I thought you were pointing out "I reteached myself to get a head." I'm feeling all out of my element. Throwing things; crying. Trying to figure out where the hell I went wrong.
♪ I'm feeling all out of my element
I'm throwing things, crying
Trying to figure out where the hell I went wrong
The pain reflected in this song it ain't even half of what
I'm feeling inside
I need you, need you back in my life, baby
♫

Aguila

#ICONIC
As a Lana stan I know you must feel that releasing visuals for 3 songs is a recipe for flopping since Tropico still has only 3 M views after 2 months, but this is Gaga the one whose last video is Vevo certified

makegret.gif

Tropico was a project thats sole purpose was to provide closure for Lana's Paradise era. She did not release any of those songs to radio and she didn't promote them so bye.
And Lana's recent hit, Summertime Sadness, has way more views than Applesauce so bye to that too.

Whereas Lana has cohesive VISIONS for her eras, Gaga is flopping because she's just throwing shit to the wall to see what sticks. So far, none of her projects have stuck, and now she's preparing to lunge her longest most desperate FARTPOOP piece yet.

ines63.gif

royalan

Tropico was a project thats sole purpose was to provide closure for Lana's Paradise era. She did not release any of those songs to radio and she didn't promote them so bye.
And Lana's recent hit, Summertime Sadness, has way more views than Applesauce so bye to that too.

Whereas Lana has cohesive VISIONS for her eras, Gaga is flopping because she's just throwing shit to the wall to see what sticks. So far, none of her projects have stuck, and now she's preparing to lunge her longest most desperate FARTPOOP piece yet.

ines63.gif

YAAAASSSSSS

Get Ha TOGETHER

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Nito doing the most to support ha faves, a true stan
I can see why you like Ivy, giving me major Jessie J teas

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Nito doing the most to support ha faves, a true stan
I can see why you like Ivy, giving me major Jessie J teas

There is a difference tho. She has a cohesive style that fits her and those 4 tracks destroys both albums Jessica Ellen Cornish released. Also she doesn't mess up live like Jessie J tends to do.

Also I like sharing music with my sistren whenever I have the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom